Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Relationship help.

basilisk199

Well, Im with my secoond girlfriend and we're happy together, but I feel i need to tell her im a satanist. She told me she was catholic but didn't really feel conected with it, like it wasn't her religion. I've already told her im a satanist but she didn't noe what it was, and now im debating whether or not to really explain to her what we are and do. We're really happy together and, well i just don't noe what her reaction will be when she finds out and so, i just don't want this to come between us cuz im happier now then i remmember ever being. Any help? plz?!

i say if she rlly cares for you she will atleast listen. all you can do is try and if it works youll b that much closer

----------
Hail Satan Lord Undeniable!!!!

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, Sep 1, 2009 01:25 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Relationship help.

Well, Im with my secoond girlfriend and we're happy together, but I feel i need to tell her im a satanist. She told me she was catholic but didn't really feel conected with it, like it wasn't her religion. I've already told her im a satanist but she didn't noe what it was, and now im debating whether or not to really explain to her what we are and do. We're really happy together and, well i just don't noe what her reaction will be when she finds out and so, i just don't want this to come between us cuz im happier now then i remmember ever being. Any help? plz?!

Greetings,

If she was raised Catholic, even if she isn't "connected to it" right now, you should keep in mind that Catholicism is all about indoctrination and she probably has some pretty scary preconceived notions about what "the devil" and his followers are like. On the flip side, being Catholic, she is used to ritual a slightly different view on spiritualy than the rest of Christianity and that might work in your defense.

I would say that, if you care deeply about her and want to make it long term, you owe it to both you and her to disclose what you truly are. That said, I wouldn't necessarily come right out and blurt out "I'm a Satanist". You might want to start by feeling out her thoughts on Satan and gently challenging any misconceived beliefs. It's going to be an educational process as much as a disclosure. Be gentle, be loving, and don't lie just to not make her scared or uncomfortable.

Good luck!

Anthony

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "basilisk199" <basilisk199@... wrote:

Just explain it to her. He she lover you she wont care.

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:25:39 AM +0000

<td val[/IMG]Hi!!! Hail Satan, ok is not easy to say it to her like that hey im a satanist but use your mind here is some advice my boyfriend hes a satanic and i didnt know he was but he started to talk to me about jesus right you know the first begining of the story then it became contradictory the story of jesus so it started to make sence what he was telling me about but i started to search and asking more about what happened cause yyou have to start froma the start but carefully and paciently cause some  recibe our message and get angry and you know the rest but talk to her about religion first and she will be undestanding later what the worl has become a Satan follower cause hes the Lord and Hes a good God hes hte best she will join with you in our eternal faith for Satan so dont lose your faith and go ahead and start talking to her ok bye you know i didnt knew our Lord Satan and my boyfriend he opened that door for me and i dont regret so brohter in Satan  if this messege help you let me know Hail Satan 

--- El mar 1-sep-09, linda s <bad_and_awesome@... escribió:
De: linda s <bad_and_awesome@...
Asunto: Re:[JoyofSatan666] Relationship help.
A: [email protected]
Fecha: martes, 1 septiembre, 2009, 1:21 pm

Just explain it to her. He she lover you she wont care.

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message----- -
To: <JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 01:25:39 AM +0000

[/TD]

¡Obtén la mejor experiencia en la web!
Descarga gratis el nuevo Internet Explorer 8
http://downloads.yahoo.com/ieak8/?l=e1

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back