Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Rejecting Satan when you were younger

nicole

I'm a 14 year old Irish girl and have always been interested in religion since as young as I can remember. I was born a Christian, in which I still shame my parents for doing so. We made our "confirmation" at age 12 when really, I was only interested in the money you receive. Since I was.. young, I was unknowledgable and did something I very much regret. What was that? Rejected Satan...

Last January I became an Atheist but now I have a big interest in Satanism and I strongly believe in him. Is Satan mad at me for rejecting him at that time in my life? Will *he* reject me? I am very worried.

<td val[/IMG]hi im 14 to! but im britsih i've been deticated for 7 months now and my mom made me do the same thing when i was young ( i know they say its by your free will but it wasnt my will it was my mom really) and i havent had any problems and i even speak tosatan pretty often

--- On Mon, 3/7/11, nicole <ballybough4life@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Rejecting Satan when you were younger
To: [email protected]
Date: Monday, March 7, 2011, 7:51 AM

I'm a 14 year old Irish girl and have always been interested in religion since as young as I can remember. I was born a Christian, in which I still shame my parents for doing so. We made our "confirmation" at age 12 when really, I was only interested in the money you receive. Since I was.. young, I was unknowledgable and did something I very much regret. What was that? Rejected Satan...

Last January I became an Atheist but now I have a big interest in Satanism and I strongly believe in him. Is Satan mad at me for rejecting him at that time in my life? Will *he* reject me? I am very worried.
[/TD]

Thats in the past you're a Satanist now.

Sent: Mon, March 7, 2011 12:24:17 PM
Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Rejecting Satan when you were younger

<td vAl[/IMG]hi im 14 to! but im britsih i've been deticated for 7 months now and my mom made me do the same thing when i was young ( i know they say its by your free will but it wasnt my will it was my mom really) and i havent had any problems and i even speak tosatan pretty often

[/TD]

I am also in Spiritual Satanism for 7months now. When I was 18, I was invited by friends to join, but I rejected Satan. He even invited me during an Ouija Board session. I still rejected him. I am now 40 and have only dedicated now. My two kids and husband also dedicated. My life has changed so positively since. So, Father Satan does not hold it against us if we rejected him before, you have found the truth now, that is all that is important to him. Let him take you by the hand and lead you... You'll experience his forgiveness first hand.
Hail Satan

On Mon Mar 7th, 2011 12:24 PM EST Cody ---------- wrote:

hi im 14 to! but im britsih i've been deticated for 7 months now and my mom made me do the same thing when i was young ( i know they say its by your free will but it wasnt my will it was my mom really) and i havent had any problems and i even speak tosatan pretty often

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

Go to Father with open arms and a genuine heart and He will accept you, my Sister...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@... wrote:

hi im 14 to! but im britsih i've been deticated for 7 months now and my mom made me do the same thing when i was young ( i know they say its by your free will but it wasnt my will it was my mom really) and i havent had any problems and i even speak tosatan pretty often

Not a problem in the least! What one did in ignorance or because one was forced to has no validity whatsoever.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Belial_666" <darkjedi99@... wrote:

Go to Father with open arms and a genuine heart and He will accept you, my Sister...

Ave Satanas! Hail Lucifer! Hail Thoth! Hail the Gods of Duat!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Cody ---------- <cody31214@ wrote:

--- On Mon, 3/7/11, nicole <ballybough4life@ wrote:

Thank you, Brothers and Sisters!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicole" <ballybough4life@... wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back