Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reincarnation

kareem335

well suppose a satanist gets reincarnated in a xian family, how will
he figure out he's a satanist?

<td val[/IMG]Maybe he wont figure that out, or maybe he does the same thing as every other person that lived in a christian family and then became a Satansit. Some people get contacted by spirits or demons.   Hail Enki.   ///Alex Arkanskatan

--- On Wed, 1/7/09, kareem335 <zidan_24@... wrote:
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Reincarnation
To: [email protected]
Date: Wednesday, January 7, 2009, 1:40 PM

[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "kareem335" <zidan_24@... wrote:
I have read lots of storys on these e-groups about people getting
signs when they were younger etc, I even read something about a person
that fell off a mountain or something simular and a demon saved him
and stuff like that so ^^

u may or may not get reincarnated if u commit suicide. there is no way 2 tell. i would recommend not commiting suicide because it is just a waste of time and u will get punished for it.

Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:18:11 PM

Do you get reincarnated if you commit suicide? And is there any way to
see your past lives?

committing suicide wont help you in anything. you wont be able to
advance or anything. you might not get reincarnated cause thats
Father;s choice, so you might end up in the astral realm traveling
around. as for seeing your past lives, you have to meditate more and
advance yourself spiritually. i saw my past life cause my GD let me
see it and i saw it thru a mirror in Duat. so theres different ways
of doing it. but dont commit suicide, its not a topic that any gods
favor

her majesty

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Janette Shank
<jessicarosewolfe@... wrote:
u may or may not get reincarnated if u commit suicide. there is no
way 2 tell. i would recommend not commiting suicide because it is
just a waste of time and u will get punished for it.
Sent: Thursday, January 29, 2009 9:18:11 PM

Do you get reincarnated if you commit suicide? And is there any way
to
see your past lives?

__.._,_.___
Messages in this topic (6) Reply (via web post) | Start a new topic

Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch
format to Traditional
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe
Recent Activity
New MembersVisit Your Group
Cat Groups
on Yahoo! Groups
Share pictures &
stories about cats.
Y! Groups blog
The place to go
to stay informed
on Groups news!
Yahoo! Groups
Everyday Wellness Zone
Check out featured
healthy living groups.

Will Father Satan force me to reincarnate? If so can I choose where, when I can enter a body? Or can I just refuse to reincarnate altogether and jump into someone Else's body to continue my meditations.

The reason why I dislike reincarnation is because I
have to learn everything over and over again in a seemingly never-ending cycle until, of course, I've reached Godhead.

Hail Satan!

He won't 'force' you,you have the right to choose.A spirit I am talking to is part of Anubis' army and he said he died around the 60s and he refused to reincarnate.

<td val[/IMG]Most people do not remember their past life and will never remember it. It is a memory that the mind prefers to keep locked away. However you can access this memory if you want to by following the instructions for the "Past Life Regression" meditation on the Joy of Satan website. Here's a link: http://www.666blacksun.com/Past_Life_Meditation.html
--- On Sat, 28/3/09, ty_rivera@... <ty_rivera@... wrote:
Date: Saturday, 28 March, 2009, 4:22 PM

<pre>So when u r reincarnated after u die do u remember your life before? Do u remember who u were before? ------------------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Links <* To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/ <* Your email settings: Individual Email | Traditional <* To change settings online go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Teens4Satan/join (Yahoo! ID required) <* To change settings via email: mailto:[email protected] mailto:[email protected] <* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [email protected] <* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/ </pre>
[/TD]

Hmm...ok, Satan, who I have not commited to yet, I'm still waiting for a response on my topic "Commitment Ritual/Others". Anyway, Even though I have not commited yet, I know our father has been watching me and has seen the things in my life. I feel he should be understand if I commited suicide because I have every reason to, but..how can I be sure that our father does understand and that I will be reincarnated? Also..would he give me a worse next life than I have now and would he be disappointed in me? I'm at the point in my life where I have no future and I just wanna go back in time. I'm at the point where I wanna start over, thus..suicide and reincarnate.

hey get to the point ok....................

you said father is watching us right........??? yes,father is watching us..........do you know what he has said in his black book.................
"i place my affairs in the hands of those whom i have tried and who are in accord with my desires".

as everyone knows, this human life is precious and also very rare........

we are the descendants of father satan..........though he knows the reason why you have committed suicide.He will not help.........because you have not taken even a little amount of risk in your life.......and more over we humans [satanists]donot accept abuse.............we will give in return for what they have given us.

No one in this earth have rights to give you torture and make you commit suicide.............
be brave dude...........

don't fear for society.........make them fear of you..............

you are precious....you are strong........you are powerful.........

there must be a some reason for your existence.........if not you would died earlier.

everyone is precious to father............you are choosen to be a satanist........a warrior.............

i know you can get through anything...................

don't make any filthy scum to disturb your mind...........your mind is strong............only strong minds like you can ascends through obstacles like this,........

be brave, be rude, don't show any mercy on anyone who will make you cry...........even if it is your parents or friends.........

make them cry also............make them to fell your pain.............

FOR THE LAST TIME...........DON'T COMMIT SUICIDE

HAIL SATAN

HAIL ENKI

hey if they were a demon......they are immortal............how they once again born without even dieing........

hail satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back