Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding summons.

satsubatsusolell

Hello.

As many of you probably noticed I am new to the Teens4Satan group. So let's begin by saying that I am a teenager seeking to follow Father Satan. I come from a christian-catholic family yet I never believed in the christian god. Today, I find myself in the a desperate need of aid. An urgent problem has arisen in my life, and I am at urge to come in contact with Satan, or a certain few of his subordinates.
It has been 4 months now since I began the study of Satanism, and not one day has passes where I haven't searched and researched on the art of summoning for at least some 5 hours. With time pressing against me, and the need of a demon before this August 4th forces me to seek out help wherever I can find. And so I turn to you, my fellow Satanists to aid me in the refining of my current summoning methods.

So far I have attempted 6 summons. Studying up before each one and correcting whatever errors I may have had during the past attempt.
As I've said, living in a christian-catholic home I can only go so far as to how chants and prepare of the ritual space go. Up until now, I have kept a table, a black cloth and a pair of ceramic bowls for this specific purpose (In no moment did I ever burn any sigils). With that and the very necessary candles and incense I have performed all my rituals. Every time I have followed the directions given at the JoS website as best as I could. Though I have yet to see a demon. Seeking for any corrections, or advice to perfection my rituals I leave here my experiences at my last attempts.

First of all, was the self-initiation ritual. Which I performed with the according prayers and my pact of devotion written in a white sheet of paper. My ritual space was cleaned earlier that day, and once again 30 minutes before the ritual. I used the single purpose table covered in the black cloth and performed it while in the center of 5 lit black candles and another one placed on the table, on one of the ceramic bowls. I then burned my pact. Blew out the candles and stayed to meditate for another 5 or so minutes.

About two days later I was unsure if my ritual had been performed correctly and decided to perform the ritual yet again. The same steps and procedure were used.

FIRST ATTEMPT.
I studied up for another week. Gathered information on the demon Harborym, and attempted to perform a summon. Again, my ritual space was cleaned before the ritual and I used the table covered in the black cloth with a black candle on it. While again surrounded by five lit black candles. This time I performed a banishing ritual before the actual summoning and sat to think before starting. I sat down, and focused on the task at hand, I asked for intervention of Satan based once again on the information found on the JoS website. Yet during the summoning I felt what I think was an intense buzzing and felt great fear. Doubting for my ritual space to be proper for a demon. During the ritual the fear went fading but the strong buzzing sensation went fading with it as well. After some time of no reply, I aborted my ritual, and headed off to bed.

SECOND ATTEMPT.
It was like five or so days when I attempted my second summon, once again of the demon Harborym. I had long stopped to read over and over about the kind of ritual space that was "tolerated" for a proper summon, and this time I was more sure of myself, and had worked to learn the words for the intervention of Satan for this ritual. With the same amount of candles, once again, in the same place, same preparations I began. During this ritual I felt nothing. No fear, no buzzing, no presence. This made me doubt my capabilities, and resigned aborted the ritual again.

THIRD ATTEMPT.
With the upcoming date growing nearer and neared I made haste to learn as much as I could for the next following days, each time having less of an idea of how long I studied up before preparing the ritual. I think by now there's no need to say that during all my rituals I clean the room that same morning, and 30 minutes before the ritual, and that I always surround the same table covered in the same black cloth holding the same black candles with another 5 black candle. And so I started. Yet this time, I was seeking to summon another demon, more fit to one of the main needs I have for the moment, Lucifuge Rofocale. I did not know what to expect, being well aware that he is one of the high ranking demons of hell. Yet I attempted the ritual. And this time, added an extra summoning petition of my own. This time I felt again, the same buzzing, yet no fear. I was very confident, at some certain point over excited. Yet this lead me to distract during the ritual and after some time of no response. I left.

FOURTH ATTEMPT.
At this moment I had reread my notes over and over again, I checked once again the necessary ritual material, and of course gathered some more information on Lucifuge Rofocale. At this point I had nearly memorized the sigil that I attained at the JoS website, and could picture it clearly in my mind within seconds. I worked on whatever small details I changed for the summoning procedure and therefore went on to continue. Once again there was nothing, nothing at all. I since then began to make my ritual more extense in the hope that I can somehow hit a key part of a correct summoning.

FIFTH ATTEMPT.
Now by this moment I had gathered a good amount of possibly useless ritual steps and words. Yet I was convinced that this would help. During the summoning there was the same buzzing feeling yet somewhat faint. This time I remained there for a long time sitting chanting the name of Lucifuge, until a point where there was nothing.

MY LATEST ATTEMPT.
This was performed just this Sunday at the time of 11:00 p.m. I managed to see all the useless procedures I'd been using and went back to doing step by step everything I had done during the fourth ritual. There was no fear this time, other than not seeing the demon. And once more.. I failed.

My ritual space isn't much. It is my room with everything cleared out of the way, and decorated with a few sigils here and there.

In the end this is what I did, and the method I wish to follow up on.
-Cleaning the ritual space.
-Placing the table in the center of the room.
-Perform a vanishing ritual.
-Respectfully placing the cloth on the table, along with the candle to represent Father Satan.
-Place the five candles in the form of an inverted pentagram around me and the table.
-Light up the incense.
-Greet the legions of hell.
-Light the five candles as I call upon the rising gods of our age.
-Light the center candle calling upon the aid of father Satan.
-I recite the invocation I myself created and perfectioned to call upon Lucifuge Rofocale.
-I close my eyes, and focus on the sigil of Lucifuge Rofocale, while chanting his name.
*Since this is the point where I have stayed for hours I never advance beyond that except to perform the following.
-I thank the demon, for it may have been me the one to fail at perceiving him. Say a farewell.
-I thank Father Satan for his aid, and attention. Say a farewell as I put out the candle.
-I thank the rising gods of our age while putting out the candles.
-I say my farewells to the legions of hell.

Maybe those of you with experience at summoning demons can help me work on my technique. I also ask of all of you to please try and inspire a demon, any demon to come in contact with me.

It is completely urgent for me to come in contact with Father Satan himself before this August 4th. In the worst of cases I need to come in contact with him before the christmas holidays. I have attempted to summon other demons up until now, because I understand it is important to learn many things before calling upon our all powerful lord Satan. I find myself in a complicated personal situation right now. Reason for the which I am practically begging for any aid anyone might provide.

I thank you fellow Satanist for taking the time to read this post. I very much appreciate the attention granted. I also ask to be considered a serious Satanist, I know the basics for performing summons, so please don't just mention the things listed at the JoS FAQ as any from of an answer.

I look forward to your advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "satsubatsusolell" <satsubatsusolell@... wrote:
Hello.

As many of you probably noticed I am new to the Teens4Satan group. So let's begin by saying that I am a teenager seeking to follow Father Satan. I come from a christian-catholic family yet I never believed in the christian god. Today, I find myself in the a desperate need of aid. An urgent problem has arisen in my life, and I am at urge to come in contact with Satan, or a certain few of his subordinates.
It has been 4 months now since I began the study of Satanism, and not one day has passes where I haven't searched and researched on the art of summoning for at least some 5 hours. With time pressing against me, and the need of a demon before this August 4th forces me to seek out help wherever I can find. And so I turn to you, my fellow Satanists to aid me in the refining of my current summoning methods.

So far I have attempted 6 summons. Studying up before each one and correcting whatever errors I may have had during the past attempt.
As I've said, living in a christian-catholic home I can only go so far as to how chants and prepare of the ritual space go. Up until now, I have kept a table, a black cloth and a pair of ceramic bowls for this specific purpose (In no moment did I ever burn any sigils). With that and the very necessary candles and incense I have performed all my rituals. Every time I have followed the directions given at the JoS website as best as I could. Though I have yet to see a demon. Seeking for any corrections, or advice to perfection my rituals I leave here my experiences at my last attempts.

First of all, was the self-initiation ritual. Which I performed with the according prayers and my pact of devotion written in a white sheet of paper. My ritual space was cleaned earlier that day, and once again 30 minutes before the ritual. I used the single purpose table covered in the black cloth and performed it while in the center of 5 lit black candles and another one placed on the table, on one of the ceramic bowls. I then burned my pact. Blew out the candles and stayed to meditate for another 5 or so minutes.

About two days later I was unsure if my ritual had been performed correctly and decided to perform the ritual yet again. The same steps and procedure were used.

FIRST ATTEMPT.
I studied up for another week. Gathered information on the demon Harborym, and attempted to perform a summon. Again, my ritual space was cleaned before the ritual and I used the table covered in the black cloth with a black candle on it. While again surrounded by five lit black candles. This time I performed a banishing ritual before the actual summoning and sat to think before starting. I sat down, and focused on the task at hand, I asked for intervention of Satan based once again on the information found on the JoS website. Yet during the summoning I felt what I think was an intense buzzing and felt great fear. Doubting for my ritual space to be proper for a demon. During the ritual the fear went fading but the strong buzzing sensation went fading with it as well. After some time of no reply, I aborted my ritual, and headed off to bed.

SECOND ATTEMPT.
It was like five or so days when I attempted my second summon, once again of the demon Harborym. I had long stopped to read over and over about the kind of ritual space that was "tolerated" for a proper summon, and this time I was more sure of myself, and had worked to learn the words for the intervention of Satan for this ritual. With the same amount of candles, once again, in the same place, same preparations I began. During this ritual I felt nothing. No fear, no buzzing, no presence. This made me doubt my capabilities, and resigned aborted the ritual again.

THIRD ATTEMPT.
With the upcoming date growing nearer and neared I made haste to learn as much as I could for the next following days, each time having less of an idea of how long I studied up before preparing the ritual. I think by now there's no need to say that during all my rituals I clean the room that same morning, and 30 minutes before the ritual, and that I always surround the same table covered in the same black cloth holding the same black candles with another 5 black candle. And so I started. Yet this time, I was seeking to summon another demon, more fit to one of the main needs I have for the moment, Lucifuge Rofocale. I did not know what to expect, being well aware that he is one of the high ranking demons of hell. Yet I attempted the ritual. And this time, added an extra summoning petition of my own. This time I felt again, the same buzzing, yet no fear. I was very confident, at some certain point over excited. Yet this lead me to distract during the ritual and after some time of no response. I left.

FOURTH ATTEMPT.
At this moment I had reread my notes over and over again, I checked once again the necessary ritual material, and of course gathered some more information on Lucifuge Rofocale. At this point I had nearly memorized the sigil that I attained at the JoS website, and could picture it clearly in my mind within seconds. I worked on whatever small details I changed for the summoning procedure and therefore went on to continue. Once again there was nothing, nothing at all. I since then began to make my ritual more extense in the hope that I can somehow hit a key part of a correct summoning.

FIFTH ATTEMPT.
Now by this moment I had gathered a good amount of possibly useless ritual steps and words. Yet I was convinced that this would help. During the summoning there was the same buzzing feeling yet somewhat faint. This time I remained there for a long time sitting chanting the name of Lucifuge, until a point where there was nothing.

MY LATEST ATTEMPT.
This was performed just this Sunday at the time of 11:00 p.m. I managed to see all the useless procedures I'd been using and went back to doing step by step everything I had done during the fourth ritual. There was no fear this time, other than not seeing the demon. And once more.. I failed.

My ritual space isn't much. It is my room with everything cleared out of the way, and decorated with a few sigils here and there.

In the end this is what I did, and the method I wish to follow up on.
-Cleaning the ritual space.
-Placing the table in the center of the room.
-Perform a vanishing ritual.
-Respectfully placing the cloth on the table, along with the candle to represent Father Satan.
-Place the five candles in the form of an inverted pentagram around me and the table.
-Light up the incense.
-Greet the legions of hell.
-Light the five candles as I call upon the rising gods of our age.
-Light the center candle calling upon the aid of father Satan.
-I recite the invocation I myself created and perfectioned to call upon Lucifuge Rofocale.
-I close my eyes, and focus on the sigil of Lucifuge Rofocale, while chanting his name.
*Since this is the point where I have stayed for hours I never advance beyond that except to perform the following.
-I thank the demon, for it may have been me the one to fail at perceiving him. Say a farewell.
-I thank Father Satan for his aid, and attention. Say a farewell as I put out the candle.
-I thank the rising gods of our age while putting out the candles.
-I say my farewells to the legions of hell.

Maybe those of you with experience at summoning demons can help me work on my technique. I also ask of all of you to please try and inspire a demon, any demon to come in contact with me.

It is completely urgent for me to come in contact with Father Satan himself before this August 4th. In the worst of cases I need to come in contact with him before the christmas holidays. I have attempted to summon other demons up until now, because I understand it is important to learn many things before calling upon our all powerful lord Satan. I find myself in a complicated personal situation right now. Reason for the which I am practically begging for any aid anyone might provide.

I thank you fellow Satanist for taking the time to read this post. I very much appreciate the attention granted. I also ask to be considered a serious Satanist, I know the basics for performing summons, so please don't just mention the things listed at the JoS FAQ as any from of an answer.

I look forward to your advice.
Well, for one living in such a household, you have made a wonderful attempt. I can hardly think of what you did wrong. Just clean yourself and your altar, and be as respectful as you can. I hate to bring up some stupid points, but I'm just asking, no offense intended. At your ritual, you signed in blood, I presume? That is very important. I am not doubting you, I just wish to help. Also, do your meditations EVERY DAY. Before doing the ritual, take a long shower, get a nice, clean, handsome pair of clothes, and then meditate. Get as deep as you can (trance would be great), and then begin the ritual. Also, just read through the lists of demons and the one that feels right (you'll know), print out his sigil, read his specifications, and BE RESPECTFUL. It may be very hard to fully reach Satan, Beelzebub, Azazel, you know, the top guys, but I'm sure any demon could help you. Just don't give up. I'll be sending positive energy your way, and remember, Satan loves you and he will help as much as he can. Please, don't hesitate to message me. Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back