Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding procrastination , slacking in meditation etc.

Tom1

I found out that the best way to deal with it is invoking proper elements into your soul.

To be it fire and earth.

You should feel elements fulfilled with the qualities you want for example :

Fire - action , will-power
Earth - stability , reliance - this part is important if you start doing a lot of things but don't get to finish much

Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.
It is really energy drainer.

I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it.

"Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing
it , at all if possible.
It is really energy drainer."

Xian/RHP BS alert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <topsik85@... wrote:

I found out that the best way to deal with it is invoking proper elements into your soul.

To be it fire and earth.

Earth - stability , reliance - this part is important if you start doing a lot of things but don't get to finish much

Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing it , at all if possible.

I am not saying you should stop on sex , sex is good in any quantity you feel like it.

LOLOL Firestarter!! I think this person was implying, that it can help to channel their extra energy to other sources?

Although he/she should state that more obviously...

And I do agree that MASTERBATING hahaha can be a wonderful stress reliever.

If one is "pent" up, put it into orgasm with intent, or send it to the Gods.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

"Also important if you are a male and if you do masturbate you should stop doing
it , at all if possible.

Xian/RHP BS alert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <topsik85@ wrote:

To be it fire and earth.

I think he confuses Prolactin with energy draining. When we men ejaculate, the reason we experience drowsiness and similar things after thatis because our pituitary gland secretes prolactin. It has absolutely nothing to do with energy, and it's not specific in masturbation, but in all ejaculation. And after then it only lasts a while then stops. Still it has it's positive effects, as it's very relaxing.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

LOLOL Firestarter!! I think this person was implying, that it can help to channel their extra energy to other sources?

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

it , at all if possible.

Xian/RHP BS alert.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Tom" <topsik85@ wrote:

To be it fire and earth.

From the Way i see it, I think This Person said about Masturbation is Well since we are all Individuals,The Mast..Working Differs,Some may take Longer and Tire oneself out,I believe he Referred to that.As if it takes too long to you know what,its definitely tiring.Maybe in some cases the exhaustion is equivalent to get the energy one tries to get out,May seem Not Worth the Effort to Get the Energy out. 
Anyway But the Specific Energy is Vital when one wants to Rise ones serpent, Be it Solo or have a Partner is up to the Individual. Its not all that hard.Some Prefer solo,Some Prefer Spiritual intercourse, Some Prefer Partner/Relationship with the Opposite sex. Just Follow your Preferences.

So you are contradicting yourself I think? You say sex is good but then say if we are males we should stop with our masturbation... Not everyone has a 100% stable sex partner. I don't know exactly what you are trying to say, pardon me if I got you wrong.

Hail Satani and the GODS OF DUAT.

Stopping masturbation! Did you ever hear about Sex Magick? I am not the Pope or a priest...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... wrote:

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

it , at all if possible.

Xian/RHP BS alert.

To be it fire and earth.

When you masterbate you orgasm and release the energy.. And you direct it right? Or you can, so then its the same with sex so how can it differ?? I'm sure if one directs the energy before orgasm whilst masterbating to replenish your body, same way 1 empowers the baphomet to replenish the earth.. It wouldn't exhaust you or send the energy away but it would give you a sense calm and bliss like feeling, extremely helpful when meditating on your chakra's coz ud have more energy to focus on your chakra's making your energy into a cycle if you can store the energySent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: "darrklady13" <darkladyschild@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2012 23:46:57 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Regarding procrastination , slacking in meditation etc.

hailz

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

it , at all if possible.

Xian/RHP BS alert.

To be it fire and earth.

Masturbating without channelling/programming energy is useless. There is relief because all chakras open up, at the time of climax, and there is a rush of energy.
After climax the energy should be directed up the spine,without ejecting energy out of the body. Performe Ascending energy meditation by Azazel, real booster for meditation session.

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... nergy.html

Through my experience,Mastrubating without application is real drainer, I have lost many meditation.

Prolonged mastrubation, like 20-25 min helps build up energy. My spine throbs violently after Ascending energy meditation.

http://sivasakti.net/articles/couple/se ... art25.html
The above has good info, and practice of injaculation by taoists monks.

hailz

it , at all if possible.

Xian/RHP BS alert.

To be it fire and earth.

Yes sorry about that. That was totally my intention i should be more obvious , and it was directed at people that just make habit out of it.

Orgasm magic is different thing.

Sure, but if you have problem procrastination do you really want to be in a state of relaxation ?

Your entire body is saying to you then EVERYTHING IS OK. When it is not, you have to change.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back