Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Regarding GD

Jeff1

I believe my guardian demon is BIFRONS but I do not no how to vibrate his name right to find out, can any one help

Well I'm not too sure if this might work but try to meditate and go into a trance and try to ask Bifrons about the situation,thats what I did when I had a similar problem with Eligos and I just meditated and asked him, it worked for me anyway so ts worth a try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeff" <mongo32@... wrote:

I believe my guardian demon is BIFRONS but I do not no how to vibrate his name right to find out, can any one help

thanks i will give it a try

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Al Moore" <allyshia93@... wrote:

Well I'm not too sure if this might work but try to meditate and go into a trance and try to ask Bifrons about the situation,thats what I did when I had a similar problem with Eligos and I just meditated and asked him, it worked for me anyway so ts worth a try.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jeff" <mongo32@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back