Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Recent Posts

I mean no harm by getting into these discussions with you. When I said the same people go on and on might have been a bad use of words. I should have said the postings go on and on with the message. I see this stuff on and off of the internet day and day out and it just gets to me beyound belief. Just seeing this stuff in the groups the one place where I like to come and read other peoples experiences, questions and answers regarding SATANIC matters, and etc I have to see stuff like this. By saying to just not read it is not the point by opening the emails, by going on the main e- group site I see this topic posted and that is why I am angry. I mean no harm but having to deal with this crap everyday is just irritating and it gets to me.

My Apologies

Hail Satan

No need to apologize to these fucking kike parasites. You were right on and I read some of the other messages and I did not like their post as well. If anybody else has a problem or needs to discuss anything further, you can discuss it with me. I can assure you that bullshit will not fly with me, nor will there be any type of disrespect to the Gods. ON ANY LEVEL?
New people they come in and they are lost. So they tend to ask questions like these. We have to keep that in mind. When they choose to repeatedly lie and question the views of the Joy of Satan, then they clearly have other motives. Like "strengththroughsatan" has already stated do not waste your time. Correct them on it and move on.   
Cordially,

PRAISE THE Mighty 4 Crowns of Duat!

Knowledge cant be rushed, it is power so you must accept and embrace it.
-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HOME.html
To: [email protected]
Sent: Friday, October 21, 2011 7:06 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Recent Posts

I mean no harm by getting into these discussions with you. When I said the same people go on and on might have been a bad use of words. I should have said the postings go on and on with the message. I see this stuff on and off of the internet day and day out and it just gets to me beyound belief. Just seeing this stuff in the groups the one place where I like to come and read other peoples experiences, questions and answers regarding SATANIC matters, and etc I have to see stuff like this. By saying to just not read it is not the point by opening the emails, by going on the main e- group site I see this topic posted and that is why I am angry. I mean no harm but having to deal with this crap everyday is just irritating and it gets to me.

My Apologies

Hail Satan

Hi, Strengththroughsatan, I respect the fact that you apologized, even when no apology was necessary. That makes you the better person here.
Better, next time I keep my opinion to myself. I guess not all of us have the right to voice an opinion.
So now it's I whom apologize to every one I have offended with my response - sorry guys and especially to you strengththroughsatan.
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Shax

Sent from my BlackBerry®

I think you are right "strength" I do agree with you (and yes I know I've carried a post on before that would've been better off without a response). We need to keep the HP's words to not bother with these kikes since they want us frustrated. 
Hail Satan!! 

On Oct 21, 2011, at 9:10 AM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:
  No need to apologize to these fucking kike parasites. You were right on and I read some of the other messages and I did not like their post as well. If anybody else has a problem or needs to discuss anything further, you can discuss it with me. I can assure you that bullshit will not fly with me, nor will there be any type of disrespect to the Gods. ON ANY LEVEL?
New people they come in and they are lost. So they tend to ask questions like these. We have to keep that in mind. When they choose to repeatedly lie and question the views of the Joy of Satan, then they clearly have other motives. Like "strengththroughsatan" has already stated do not waste your time. Correct them on it and move on.   
Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

My Apologies

Hail Satan

I agree with you Allyson 100 perecent. When I posted my previous messages I was not trying to single anyone one person out, if it seemed like this just so you know it was not my intention. I was simply letting of steam. I believe we all have the freedom to talk about what we want and say what we want as this is a Satanic freedom but as you said we should not waste this on them.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@... wrote:

I think you are right "strength" I do agree with you (and yes I know I've carried a post on before that would've been better off without a response). We need to keep the HP's words to not bother with these kikes since they want us frustrated.

Hail Satan!!

On Oct 21, 2011, at 9:10 AM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@... wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

My Apologies

Hail Satan

NEVER keep your opinions to yourself, always speak your mind, this is your right. There may be times when someone does not agree with you but do NOT let that stop you. Yes you still need to be professional about it which you were to me when you were voicing your opinion but never keep quiet. The same goes on my side "cs.myburgh" no apology needed, our bound as brothers and sisters is far stronger than this silly feud.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@... wrote:

Hi, Strengththroughsatan, I respect the fact that you apologized, even when no apology was necessary. That makes you the better person here.
Better, next time I keep my opinion to myself. I guess not all of us have the right to voice an opinion.
So now it's I whom apologize to every one I have offended with my response - sorry guys and especially to you strengththroughsatan.
Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Shax

Sent from my BlackBerry®

You have my deepest respect, Strengththroughsatan.
Thank you.Sent from my BlackBerry®From: "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:29:38 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Recent Posts
  NEVER keep your opinions to yourself, always speak your mind, this is your right. There may be times when someone does not agree with you but do NOT let that stop you. Yes you still need to be professional about it which you were to me when you were voicing your opinion but never keep quiet. The same goes on my side "cs.myburgh" no apology needed, our bound as brothers and sisters is far stronger than this silly feud.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@... wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Shax

Sent from my BlackBerry®

..Hail Satan!! strengththroughsatan, i agree with you that we shouldn't go on and on with posts when the idiots try to bait us into keeping the post alive. and by so doing, cause disunity in the group.
for me, i answer once, and never go back to that post-- i cannot and will not keep quite when some kike nonsense is posted on here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

I agree with you Allyson 100 perecent. When I posted my previous messages I was not trying to single anyone one person out, if it seemed like this just so you know it was not my intention. I was simply letting of steam. I believe we all have the freedom to talk about what we want and say what we want as this is a Satanic freedom but as you said we should not waste this on them.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

On Oct 21, 2011, at 9:10 AM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

My Apologies

Hail Satan

I agree, like I said one should not let shit go and we have the responsability to defend our Gods but we should say what we have to and than let it go. As you said if it goes on to long someone will say the wrong thing (intentional or not) and it will cause disunity. I have done this in the past and I regret it and this is another reason why I hate to see it for I know what it can do first hand.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "blackkat_411" <egret23@... wrote:

..Hail Satan!! strengththroughsatan, i agree with you that we shouldn't go on and on with posts when the idiots try to bait us into keeping the post alive. and by so doing, cause disunity in the group.
for me, i answer once, and never go back to that post-- i cannot and will not keep quite when some kike nonsense is posted on here.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Allyson Ford <dectotaku34@ wrote:

Hail Satan!!

On Oct 21, 2011, at 9:10 AM, High Priest Mac Friday <macfriday@ wrote:

Cordially,

-High Priest Mac Friday

High Priest Mac Friday
Joy Of Satan Ministries

My Apologies

Hail Satan

As you have mine

Dark Blessings

You have my deepest respect, Strengththroughsatan.
Thank you.
Sent from my BlackBerry®

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2011 13:29:38
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Recent Posts

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], cs.myburgh@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Hail Asmodeus
Hail Shax

Sent from my BlackBerry®

Well its s diversion to get the group sidetrackrd and if fucking irritates me as well and I'm not fucking skipping!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@... wrote:

My Apologies

Hail Satan

If everyone would read the site,instead of asking these questions,everyone would be more informed.I feel like a broken record to some of these newbies but SHIT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ READ READ AND MORE READ.than ask some questions,we can all learn from.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Saturday, October 22, 2011 1:18 AM

Well its s diversion to get the group sidetrackrd and if fucking irritates me as well and I'm not fucking skipping!

My Apologies

Hail Satan

I agree Brian it is hard to write the same thing over and over again and see the same questions on the boards every day. These days I am sure you will agree people want a quick answer to everything thinking it will solve everything. People do not want to put pressure upon themselves anymore and sadly I see no end to this soon. When I can I try to answer the posts anyway due to the fact it is my duty to atleast direct them to the site. What I should do is write all of my responses in microsoft word and just copy and paste the ones that I need to for that day lol.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If everyone would read the site,instead of asking these questions,everyone would be more informed.I feel like a broken record to some of these newbies but SHIT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ READ READ AND MORE READ.than ask some questions,we can all learn from.
Hail Satan
Brian

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "strengththroughsatan89" <horrorfan89@ wrote:

My Apologies

Hail Satan

Great idea strengththroughsatan.Since I am keekless,could you please tell me how to do that.I don't even know how to put things permanently on my email.Still have a lot to learn about PC's,but I am getting better at it.Hail SatanBrian

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 11:35 PM

I agree Brian it is hard to write the same thing over and over again and see the same questions on the boards every day. These days I am sure you will agree people want a quick answer to everything thinking it will solve everything. People do not want to put pressure upon themselves anymore and sadly I see no end to this soon. When I can I try to answer the posts anyway due to the fact it is my duty to atleast direct them to the site. What I should do is write all of my responses in microsoft word and just copy and paste the ones that I need to for that day lol.

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... wrote:

If everyone would read the site,instead of asking these questions,everyone would be more informed.I feel like a broken record to some of these newbies but SHIT PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!READ READ READ AND MORE READ.than ask some questions,we can all learn from.
Hail Satan
Brian

My Apologies

Hail Satan

There's probably a lot of new members, and not to say that its alright but I remember people asking where to find this meditation or that sermon etc. My suggestion is reply back with the address to the j.o.s website and tell them they can find it there. Make them do some work and find it their self. A few years back I made the argument that we're suppost to be on the path to godhead, how far will someone get who can't find something on a site themselves?

Great idea strengththroughsatan.Since I am keekless,could you please tell me how to do that.I don't even know how to put things permanently on my email.Still have a lot to learn about PC's,but I am getting better at it.
Hail Satan
Brian

Sent: Wednesday, November 2, 2011 11:35 PM

Hail Satan

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@ wrote:

Hail Satan
Brian

My Apologies

Hail Satan

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back