Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Recent 'Nazi' Activities

alysbennett

I don't mean to seem rude, it's just that the subject has been on my mind for some time. I've been seeing multiple posts on social media claiming that there are people claiming to be nazi's while attacking people of color. Does the JOS have anything to do with this? 

Thank you very much
Hail Satan !! 

Just so you know many people on social media are sheep and doing things out there to bash whites, white nationalism and whites standing up for themselves. There is a war going on. The far left media is out to dismantle and destroy anyone and anything that stands up for American culture and anything dealing with white people. 
They even called news pundit Tucker Carlson a racist and Nazi because he is clearly pointing out the truth about forced immigration and the rise in crime and lack of assimilation.
The Joyofsatan is NOT racist nor promotes anything negative about the other races but the Joyofsatan does point out racial truths and are for all the races, including white people, standing up for themselves and being proud of their own culture and achievements.
I am a black member and one of the clergy members. I gave been with the Joyofsatan for almost 10 years. 
And also, did you know that there thousands of crimes and violence being made by black people on whites and blacks attacking and killing their own people but the mainstream media won't put that on air because it doesn't fit their anti white narrative. Blacks commit the most crimes in America and their crimes are racially motivated when it comes to them violating white people. So what about that?
The Jewish people(they are NOT white) are responsible for all of this. They have one agenda and that agenda is to kill off and destroy the white race and their countries in any way and enslave the rest of the non white races by issuing communism and Jewish supremacy. Plain and simple and that is what is happening. The suffering will be immense if the jews get their way. You have no idea. All you need to look at in history are all the communist countries and how many MILLIONS and MILLIONS of people were tortured, starved and killed because of communism. Don't get it twisted. 
This Is why they want Donald Trump gone because he is the symbol of traditional america, nationalism, populism and America freedom. DonaldTrump isn't perfect but if Hilary would have won, it would have been a major SHIT SHOW. Believe that. 
Its important for you to study and know the facts, history and be sure to watch more conservative news because they are the ones who are reporting what's happening.
If you need links for channels that tell the truth and conservative news, I can provide. 

High Priestess Shannon 

On Sunday, December 2, 2018, 3:40:36 PM EST, alysbennett@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I don't mean to seem rude, it's just that the subject has been on my mind for some time. I've been seeing multiple posts on social media claiming that there are people claiming to be nazi's while attacking people of color. Does the JOS have anything to do with this? 

Thank you very much
Hail Satan !! 

They're very foolish thinking that could even work. My family is Cuban and they left Cuba because of communism. They have definitely been trying to turn the country into it as well, stripping rights over time as if peeling an onion over years, becoming a surveillance state which will lead into a police state and limiting people through a variety of ways. Furthermore, they're so carnal, they'd probably end up providing less for the other races and overtime, just like in Rome, the slaves will rise and the slaves will revolt. That's my opinion.

you already rude. i.m not white person but, you must know about spiritual NEO Nazim and Jos's Nazim. Jos is not attack have another color but if you are Jewish or Christian or Muslim than we and i will attack you. because they are attack to we and they are start this. did you understand? but don't worry if you are real curious about Satanism and not come to against this group, i welcome you.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back