Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Received a letter in the mail from a church in Tulsa, Oklahoma

brandonmoreno321

I haven't opened it, because of what it says on the envelope. It's a message, and potentially a curse as well if I did open it. It goes like this:

This very old church* loans* this to you, to bless* someone* connected* with* this* home*. Then, it must go to another* family* that desires God's* blessings*. See letter inside..."

That's the front. The *'s are by the words that are underlined in red on the envelope. I was tempted to open it, then I flipped the envelope over to the back and saw another message that went like this:

"Dear Jewsus,
We pray that you will bless someone in this home Spiritually* Physically*, and Financially*, and please* dear* lord*, bless the one whose hands open this* letter*. Make good changes in* this* one's* life* and give them the* desires* of* their* heart*. We* pray* over and bless* this* letter* in your holy name. AMEN*"

*'s=Words underlined in red

The letter is from Saint Matthews Church. With a website
on the envelope as well. "Www.biblicalPrayer.com. "

This whole letter screams enemy, and I believe that If I were to open it, that I would be attacked in some way. Has anyone ever gotten something like this before?

What really is strange to me though, is why a church in Oklahoma would send ME a letter, since I live in Indiana.

HAIL SATAN!

From what you said was on the outside. It sounds like an chain letter.

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 5:41 PM, brandonmoreno321 <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:
  I haven't opened it, because of what it says on the envelope. It's a message, and potentially a curse as well if I did open it. It goes like this:

This very old church* loans* this to you, to bless* someone* connected* with* this* home*. Then, it must go to another* family* that desires God's* blessings*. See letter inside..."

That's the front. The *'s are by the words that are underlined in red on the envelope. I was tempted to open it, then I flipped the envelope over to the back and saw another message that went like this:

"Dear Jewsus,
We pray that you will bless someone in this home Spiritually* Physically*, and Financially*, and please* dear* lord*, bless the one whose hands open this* letter*. Make good changes in* this* one's* life* and give them the* desires* of* their* heart*. We* pray* over and bless* this* letter* in your holy name. AMEN*"

This whole letter screams enemy, and I believe that If I were to open it, that I would be attacked in some way. Has anyone ever gotten something like this before?

What really is strange to me though, is why a church in Oklahoma would send ME a letter, since I live in Indiana.

HAIL SATAN!

Have you ever ordered anything through snail mail from the JoS online store? This goes back some years, but I have had problems with these assholes harassing. Most items, especially when I used to mail books, because of the postal weight, were sent via media mail. I was repeatedly informed that ‘media mail’ can be legally opened by postal workers. This is rare, but they have done this sort of thing on and off and in addition, given the crap here in the USA, with the ‘Homeland Security’ and all their excuses, opening and censorship [i.e. snooping] is becoming more and more prevalent with all mail, both snail mail and e-mail. This sort of thing affects everyone.   As for that ‘St. Matthew’s’ I did some checking on them a few years back when they were doing the same thing and found that the pastor lives in a multi-million dollar mansion in Southern California overlooking the ocean, of which he purchased [among many other things] from bilking the elderly and the impoverished via donations. All it takes is one xian postal worker, though I have always been very discreet; he/she opens the mail and then keeps tabs and forwards the info to that filthy church. Xians do all kinds of things in the way of breaking the law [which they believe they are above] and total disregard and disrespect for ‘free will.’ I have posted warnings frequently on the JoS snail mail page for the online store on how xians feel they have the ‘god-given right’ to do as they please. I am no longer selling any more books and the CDs are very light so very few orders if any are sent via media mail. Also, after I was treated exceptionally very rudely by two postal counter workers, I no longer mail anything at that branch post office.   Just as the enemy spirits compulsively and obsessively harass our people, this is the same with these worthless stupid deluded xians. That letter has no power. I would just trash it and then piss on it with a curse to those people.       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com       --- In [email protected], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:   I haven't opened it, because of what it says on the envelope. It's a message, and potentially a curse as well if I did open it. It goes like this: This very old church* loans* this to you, to bless* someone* connected* with* this* home*. Then, it must go to another* family* that desires God's* blessings*. See letter inside..."  That's the front.  The *'s are by the words that are underlined in red on the envelope. I was tempted to open it, then I flipped the envelope over to the back and saw another message that went like this: "Dear Jewsus, We pray that you will bless someone in this home Spiritually* Physically*, and Financially*, and please* dear* lord*, bless the one whose hands open this* letter*. Make good changes in* this* one's* life* and give them the* desires* of* their* heart*. We* pray* over and bless* this* letter* in your holy name. AMEN*"   *'s=Words underlined in red The letter is from Saint Matthews Church.  With a website on the envelope as well.  "Www.biblicalPrayer.com. " This whole letter screams enemy, and I believe that If I were to open it, that I would be attacked in some way.  Has anyone ever gotten something like this before?  What really is strange to me though, is why a church in Oklahoma would send ME a letter, since I live in Indiana. HAIL SATAN!      
Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

What the f?
That's really creepy I would throw it out nothing good can come of it.

I did order three cds off the site recently, believe maybe a month or two ago. The opening the chakras and both deep trance CDs. I didn't order through snail mail though, used a vanilla visa card. I'll trash the letter, and any other they try to send me.

HAIL SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Maxine Dietrich " <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:

Have you ever ordered anything through snail mail from the JoS online store?
This goes back some years, but I have had problems with these assholes
harassing. Most items, especially when I used to mail books, because of the
postal weight, were sent via media mail. I was repeatedly informed that
'media mail' can be legally opened by postal workers. This is rare, but they
have done this sort of thing on and off and in addition, given the crap here
in the USA, with the 'Homeland Security' and all their excuses, opening and
censorship [i.e. snooping] is becoming more and more prevalent with all
mail, both snail mail and e-mail. This sort of thing affects everyone.

As for that 'St. Matthew's' I did some checking on them a few years back
when they were doing the same thing and found that the pastor lives in a
multi-million dollar mansion in Southern California overlooking the ocean,
of which he purchased [among many other things] from bilking the elderly and
the impoverished via donations. All it takes is one xian postal worker,
though I have always been very discreet; he/she opens the mail and then
keeps tabs and forwards the info to that filthy church. Xians do all kinds
of things in the way of breaking the law [which they believe they are above]
and total disregard and disrespect for 'free will.' I have posted warnings
frequently on the JoS snail mail page for the online store on how xians feel
they have the 'god-given right' to do as they please. I am no longer selling
any more books and the CDs are very light so very few orders if any are sent
via media mail. Also, after I was treated exceptionally very rudely by two
postal counter workers, I no longer mail anything at that branch post
office.

Just as the enemy spirits compulsively and obsessively harass our people,
this is the same with these worthless stupid deluded xians. That letter has
no power. I would just trash it and then piss on it with a curse to those
people.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

http://www.joyofsatan.com

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321"
<brandonmoreno321@ wrote:

I haven't opened it, because of what it says on the envelope. It's a
message, and potentially a curse as well if I did open it. It goes like
this:

This very old church* loans* this to you, to bless* someone* connected*
with* this* home*. Then, it must go to another* family* that desires God's*
blessings*. See letter inside..."

That's the front. The *'s are by the words that are underlined in red on
the envelope. I was tempted to open it, then I flipped the envelope over to
the back and saw another message that went like this:

"Dear Jewsus,

We pray that you will bless someone in this home Spiritually* Physically*,
and Financially*, and please* dear* lord*, bless the one whose hands open
this* letter*. Make good changes in* this* one's* life* and give them the*
desires* of* their* heart*. We* pray* over and bless* this* letter* in your
holy name. AMEN*"

This whole letter screams enemy, and I believe that If I were to open it,
that I would be attacked in some way. Has anyone ever gotten something like
this before?

What really is strange to me though, is why a church in Oklahoma would
send ME a letter, since I live in Indiana.

HAIL SATAN!

I have work for an contractor before with the PO and can tell you that the postal workers 'do' open mail. They will open first class mail 'if' they think they can get away with it. 

On Wed, Jul 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM, High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich666@... wrote:
    Have you ever ordered anything through snail mail from the JoS online store? This goes back some years, but I have had problems with these assholes harassing. Most items, especially when I used to mail books, because of the postal weight, were sent via media mail. I was repeatedly informed that ‘media mail’ can be legally opened by postal workers. This is rare, but they have done this sort of thing on and off and in addition, given the crap here in the USA, with the ‘Homeland Security’ and all their excuses, opening and censorship [i.e. snooping] is becoming more and more prevalent with all mail, both snail mail and e-mail. This sort of thing affects everyone.   As for that ‘St. Matthew’s’ I did some checking on them a few years back when they were doing the same thing and found that the pastor lives in a multi-million dollar mansion in Southern California overlooking the ocean, of which he purchased [among many other things] from bilking the elderly and the impoverished via donations. All it takes is one xian postal worker, though I have always been very discreet; he/she opens the mail and then keeps tabs and forwards the info to that filthy church. Xians do all kinds of things in the way of breaking the law [which they believe they are above] and total disregard and disrespect for ‘free will.’ I have posted warnings frequently on the JoS snail mail page for the online store on how xians feel they have the ‘god-given right’ to do as they please. I am no longer selling any more books and the CDs are very light so very few orders if any are sent via media mail. Also, after I was treated exceptionally very rudely by two postal counter workers, I no longer mail anything at that branch post office.   Just as the enemy spirits compulsively and obsessively harass our people, this is the same with these worthless stupid deluded xians. That letter has no power. I would just trash it and then piss on it with a curse to those people.       High Priestess Maxine Dietrich http://www.joyofsatan.com       --- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:   I haven't opened it, because of what it says on the envelope. It's a message, and potentially a curse as well if I did open it. It goes like this: This very old church* loans* this to you, to bless* someone* connected* with* this* home*. Then, it must go to another* family* that desires God's* blessings*. See letter inside..."  That's the front.  The *'s are by the words that are underlined in red on the envelope. I was tempted to open it, then I flipped the envelope over to the back and saw another message that went like this: "Dear Jewsus, We pray that you will bless someone in this home Spiritually* Physically*, and Financially*, and please* dear* lord*, bless the one whose hands open this* letter*. Make good changes in* this* one's* life* and give them the* desires* of* their* heart*. We* pray* over and bless* this* letter* in your holy name. AMEN*"   *'s=Words underlined in red The letter is from Saint Matthews Church.  With a website on the envelope as well.  "Www.biblicalPrayer.com. " This whole letter screams enemy, and I believe that If I were to open it, that I would be attacked in some way.  Has anyone ever gotten something like this before?  What really is strange to me though, is why a church in Oklahoma would send ME a letter, since I live in Indiana. HAIL SATAN!      
Free Online Photosharing - Share your photos online with your friends and family!
Visit http://www.inbox.com/photosharing to find out more!

Two words:

Burn it

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "brandonmoreno321" <brandonmoreno321@... wrote:

"Dear Jewsus,

HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back