Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Reason I'm leaving the group

tecyn

Im tired of putting up with so many immature people here who curse and swear all the time and think that's the right way to go about things, I totally fine to curse the enemy alien Jews but not people who air their views trying to find answers, because the world already is complicated, nothing is easy,  just because you don't agree or like what a fellow ss member is saying doesn't mean you have the right to curse or say trash to him or her. 
If it isn't angryshaman cursing illegal black migrants and being happy for their misfortune  when trying to cross into  another country (I mean this migrants could be gentiles, it's not their fault things are like that and they found their selves in that situation leading to migration because they do not have money, don't get me wrong, I'm totally against illegal migration because people are bad but the way it's talked about just sends a wrong signal out like satanists have no iota of human feelings, I was with a friend the day angry shaman posted that stuff and he was like why are they happy this happened to blacks? He just felt ego hurt and said it sucks to be black and to him he feels satanism is a white thing just like Christianity, I tried to talk to him but he stopped playing much interests)  then it's the hps constantly emphasizing on how the aryan are superior and far advanced than the blacks, I mean, I'm not saying the truth shouldn't be emphasized on but when the truth is constantly emphasized and there is really little to no information to help the black race then it becomes annoying . I
Being black hurts, and I know the black race is messed up and I don't deny the fact the race is really detoriated and messed up. I'm not proud of it and I regret being black because there is little information about this race, I am not trying to be rude. I'm a fully dedicated satanism, those of you here with an active third eye can see the lies from truth here so you will know if what I say is true or lie. 
I just no longer feel comfortable, I feel left out, I'm not here to corrupt the new be. I'm a free thinker , if something doesn't make sense I air my opinions and try to get the answer , sorry if that made anyone angry, I'm not a troll like someone called me, I'm sorry if this offends anyone and you throw words at me, it's fine. I think, it's best if I just take the meditations and empower my self in a solo easy without being in this group to see some upsetting things which makes me hate life being black. Im grateful to the hps for their efforts , you guys have enlightened lots of people and set them free from Jewish slavery .  thanks a lot. 
Hail Father Satan. 

<td val[/IMG]If you want to be weak and ego hurt then so be it. I took the time to answer your posts 3 times and you still fail to see the big picture. You just rather keep feeling sorry for yourself.

I already explained to you about the black race's history and that I am working with the gods to uncover more. I'm just going to assume you're just mentally slow.

Some people can't handle the truth.

Now all of you see what jewish lies and programming has done. He is an example.

If the illegal black immigrants are fucking up Europe and carrying out the jew's evil plans then yes, they get what they deserve and when the evil rotten whites,who sell out their own people to the jews, get fucked over, that's good for them too.

So as I said, if you are too stupid to see the bigger picture and actually read EVERYTHING I wrote to you, then that's all you. Satanism is not for the weak.

If there are any blacks here still feeling down, it's okay. It happened to me too. Just shake off the Jewish conditioning and listen to what I have to say on the subject because I am writing through the God's influence. They made me understand.

See yourself as a god in the making. Nature isn't utilitarian and understand that humanity isnt finished.

Don't feel bad about being black but you all should damn sure work to elevate and educate our people.

High Priestess Shannon[/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reason I'm leaving the group
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 5:11:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Im tired of putting up with so many immature people here who curse and swear all the time and think that's the right way to go about things, I totally fine to curse the enemy alien Jews but not people who air their views trying to find answers, because the world already is complicated, nothing is easy,  just because you don't agree or like what a fellow ss member is saying doesn't mean you have the right to curse or say trash to him or her. 
If it isn't angryshaman cursing illegal black migrants and being happy for their misfortune  when trying to cross into  another country (I mean this migrants could be gentiles, it's not their fault things are like that and they found their selves in that situation leading to migration because they do not have money, don't get me wrong, I'm totally against illegal migration because people are bad but the way it's talked about just sends a wrong signal out like satanists have no iota of human feelings, I was with a friend the day angry shaman posted that stuff and he was like why are they happy this happened to blacks? He just felt ego hurt and said it sucks to be black and to him he feels satanism is a white thing just like Christianity, I tried to talk to him but he stopped playing much interests)  then it's the hps constantly emphasizing on how the aryan are superior and far advanced than the blacks, I mean, I'm not saying the truth shouldn't be emphasized on but when the truth is constantly emphasized and there is really little to no information to help the black race then it becomes annoying . I
Being black hurts, and I know the black race is messed up and I don't deny the fact the race is really detoriated and messed up. I'm not proud of it and I regret being black because there is little information about this race, I am not trying to be rude. I'm a fully dedicated satanism, those of you here with an active third eye can see the lies from truth here so you will know if what I say is true or lie. 
I just no longer feel comfortable, I feel left out, I'm not here to corrupt the new be. I'm a free thinker , if something doesn't make sense I air my opinions and try to get the answer , sorry if that made anyone angry, I'm not a troll like someone called me, I'm sorry if this offends anyone and you throw words at me, it's fine. I think, it's best if I just take the meditations and empower my self in a solo easy without being in this group to see some upsetting things which makes me hate life being black. Im grateful to the hps for their efforts , you guys have enlightened lots of people and set them free from Jewish slavery .  thanks a lot. 
Hail Father Satan. 

[/TD]

"If it isn't angryshaman cursing illegal black migrants and being happy for their misfortune  when trying to cross into  another country (I mean this migrants could be gentiles, it's not their fault things are like that and they found their selves in that situation leading to migration because they do not have money"

Maybe you should do your homeworks better. This excerpt from your message show how ignorant are you on many stuff, not only migration patterns.

Well said, HPS Shannon. And it's like how the White HP's have put in so much time and effort into finding the truth of the White race, it is wonderful that you are doing the same for the Black race. This is how it should be, not people complaining that there is no info on their race. There has been so many lies and hiding of the truth, that all Gentiles must put in the effort to find the truth. This is not easy, but it is very necessary.

Instead of sitting around complaining that they don't know anything about their races, our HP's like Mageson and Shannon and Lucius took the initiative and have been putting in the effort to find the truth. This is something anybody can do, if they are willing to do the research and have guidance from our Gods.

k

There are individual groups for the Asian and Black race, too. If you feel disowned (which I don't think should be possible), perhaps joining the JoS for Blacks will help you feel more comfortable.

Awww, you living....?
Took you so long huh?
Well, you better get on with it...
En you can be sure no body is going to miss you.
Datsright- take yo pitty part else where!! En hey cynthia,
Am black
En not messed up
Am NOT- en i have never felt inferior
No. Never!!! Well guesswhat- BEING BLACK DOES NOT HURT. It fucking never has....
It actually feels good
Am a smart young woman with a beautiful mind and am perfect the way iam. Being black hurts, and I know the black race is messed up and I don't deny the fact the race is really detoriated and messed up. I'm not proud of it and I regret being black because there is little information about this race, I am not trying to be rude. I'm a fully dedicated satanism, those of you here with an active third eye can see the lies from truth here so you will know if what I say is true or lie.
(((((You regret being black en your not proud of your race?))))) Oh well, that sure explains alot. In anycase- off you go.... Caz damn you gat the entire joS community tryna tell you shit buh still you keep on ranting en trippin'

On Dec 2, 2016 6:43 PM, "tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

It's about pride in ones race, and since a lot of the HPs are white, there are a lot of these superiority posts. There is a jos group for black satanists, aswell. It's obvious that there are differing opinions here, and thats totally fine. Everyone is allowed to express his/her own opinion. Obviously this can lead to arguments from time to time. I have people here who I don't like the least bit. And yet I still highly prefer talking to one of these guys than to a brainwashed xian fuck. If you want to express your opinions you need to find the right people to express it to. It might be unavoidable to have some untolerating people butt in, but usually there are several nice and understanding people, aswell. I just wanted to clear this up to you and to anyone else who read this. I, by no means, wish to tell you to stay in this group. If a solo journey is what you want, then I wish you luck in it.

-Shael
On Thu, Dec 1, 2016 at 18:11, tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Im tired of putting up with so many immature people here who curse and swear all the time and think that's the right way to go about things, I totally fine to curse the enemy alien Jews but not people who air their views trying to find answers, because the world already is complicated, nothing is easy,  just because you don't agree or like what a fellow ss member is saying doesn't mean you have the right to curse or say trash to him or her. 
Hail Father Satan. 

He is simply aggressive in standing up for himself. My race the Aryan race is being raped on all fronts and aren't even lucky enough to be used as pawns. Instead they just have outright destruction forced upon them. Through harmful drugs pushed on them by jew and non jew doctors alike killing their soul and ability to deduce anything of reason or logic. To the many addictions pushed on them and even the lies of the holohox. In america it's all about die Aryan's die. Nonstop. 24-7. Sure blacks don't have it good but at least they are purposefully being systematically destroyed in a county that they built. All so that freedom could come back to the world. I don't consider any xain, muslims chirstans ect., of any gentile race. I consider them hopeful profligates to returning to their roots. I do think angry causes backlash and many have stated that he pushes the things need to save our race too far, but consider the fact he is only one of the fighters. We all need to shout louder then our enemies with greater fervor due to how small a group we are. If the world was a just and Satanic place I would say he goes to far but it is a jew ran shithole. So many new Aryans have so much programming to get rid of that so many just use a world like racist and stick to their moronic race traitor ways. Do as you wish however, but in leaving the group you also run the risk of losing out on warfare plans or information if the main site goes down like it has in the past.

On Friday, December 2, 2016 9:43 AM, "tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Im tired of putting up with so many immature people here who curse and swear all the time and think that's the right way to go about things, I totally fine to curse the enemy alien Jews but not people who air their views trying to find answers, because the world already is complicated, nothing is easy,  just because you don't agree or like what a fellow ss member is saying doesn't mean you have the right to curse or say trash to him or her. 
Hail Father Satan. 

Oy vey! Please stay! Oy vey!

Leave and never return - free thinking is for free people, not for slaves who can't cope with the truth.

HS!
88!

She is basically leaving, after knowing blacks will become Gods, and with all information Shannon gave her, due some immaturity in not wanting to interpretate the information given.

And then she is like, poor rapefugees who gang rape European girls and boys, it's not like cursing them is some justice, let these poor souls come in Europe and do da fuck they want as they are poor and don't know genociding Whites is wrong.

Muslim brags about devastating 7-man Gang Rape of young German virgin:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-3MvinY66r0  With Open Gates: The Forced Collective Suicide Of European Nations:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-aPRjg8ViF0  

Thank you for what you do High Priestess Shannon Outlaw. I love black people and always have. I want to see black people return to their former glory. I see so much better in black people.

Also I find funny as HPS Shannon is ONE person, and tecyn is demanding all the White clergy give her all the information she demands regarding blacks in a silver plate. If she is so upset on the lack of info in groups, then why she doesn't go, study and post here her findings? It's as funny as blacks demanding the white writer R. R. Martin to put more black characters in his books, instead of writing their own fantasy novels.

It's not like there is happening a GENOCIDE around against Satan's Whites, so the White clergy should write plenty of articles for the black users, so they can sit and not have their feelings hurt. So please, JoS clergy, drop your White privilege and spend more time giving free info for everyone.

https://archive.org/details/Whites-In-South-Africa

[Deep sigh] I have meditated long en asked father to make me understand whats the meaning of all this, en amidst all the disgust, i have tryed to be patient and i have manged to understand. I have been directed to difrent sources en this is what i have discovered, The gods see race diffrently.... Racial hatred amongest gentiles is entirely a jewish invention. The ancient people, well before the jews screwed us over-  these people had no problem with their identity. I mean why would they, the Africans were in Africa- minding their own bussiness,the Asians were in Asia, en well, the white man was in the white man'sland. But the Kikes!! Fucking jews. They did it on purpose!! En now it makes perfect sense, they knew that slave trade would do the trick, they knew that it would bread disaster, it would cause such colosal damage the Human race would be wrecked beyond repair. So bang!! They got the black man from Africa, belittled him in the most inhumane ways beyond vile magination, made his life seem worthless  en gave him the title, a postion of a slave :(
Thats sad actually.
But, in anycase this is the 21st century en there is no more "slave trade", though- like i stated ealier, the jews wanted to damage humanity to the point of no repair. So whats done is done, there are so many Mulattos en they are also beautiful people :)
so naturally life has to go on.

BUT however much the black man trys to forget the past, its seems to be quite impossible. He simply can not. It was....tooo much- to actually be forgotten. En that scar, that scar is the root of the inferiority complex. The jews painted the black man as weak, ignorant, dark in his ways , savage, en evil.
People, we all know scars dont heal, and some unfortunately dnt fade either. So this post is not actually intended to sooth any scars. No. Sadly there is not time for that....
This post is intended to higlight the facts. Father has told me that, HE DID NOT CREATE THE BLACK PEOPLE BLACK AS A PUNISHMENT, OR CURSE, OR EVEN AS A JOKE!!! like most of them believe themselves to be. The gods see race very diffrently- And btw, they are living beings that are racially separated too.
So they made us diffrent for there own reasons. One of thoes reasons is, SIMPLY FOLLOWING THE LAWS OF NATURE!!
Aka, nature demands Hierachy in spieces, and WITHIN the species themselves.
We can not all be equal. Agree to disagree, its simply nature. And that is a truth that is very difficult to comprehend, but mostly to accept.
Well, "nature speaks its language for thoes who are willing to here it"
for thoes who refuse to here...oh well :)
The point being, separation of the races is simply one of natures laws, nature made this to happen- nature doesnt take opinions- because it is in its own way-GOD!! AND GOD IS PERFECT IN ITS CREATION :) Taking amoment to rember ofcose that Satanism is about elite beings who show fortitude to the ways of life and life in its totality. Secondly WE ARE RACIALLY SEPARATED TO FURTHER THE PROCCES OF SURVIVAL.
When races are separated, and the natural laws are folloewed,people become more stong and stronger and more capable of survival. But most eapecially, we are separated to be more compatible with our environement, all in respect to survival. Now, briefly picture a world with only whites. Whites living in Europe en Ameriaca, whites living in Africa, and whites living in Asia. A world with no Africans en no Asians. Pppffff, i think that world would freeking suck!!! As i was saying, this all drives us back to nature, nature being god.
Earth is a very big planet, with very large en wiered continents with all their GEOGRAPHY!  So nature made the blackman perfect for Africa, the Asian man for Asia, en so on en so forth :) am sure you click the point The gods are intelligent beyond our imagination, en ofcorse we are not as clever as they are. Thats why we rant about shit, Am so sure a white man will not stay in my country for  a month, given all its comforts- withought getting home sick, considering all the reasonable factors that would be the causeof the fever- Am in Uganda and i have never seen snow- literally. And iam pretty sure that spending just jewsus eve in canada would definately do me in. Just, how does one breathe in that shit :) As i was saying, we are diffrent for the purposes of survival. And when you think of it, its simple as genetic divergency.
Just because because am black it doesnt make me anymore or less human as compaired to the whites. The shit is just small changes in a few genes which affects the phenotype or morphology, or the biochemical and physiological whatever.
Most importantly that doesnt change the fact that we are all human beings capable of advancing to godhood. We are all gods in the making. Last but not least
THE GODS MADE US THE WAY THEY DID BECAUSE THEY COULD, AND SO THEY DID.
Its simply a signiture of how powerful they are, to think about the races, and all there beautiful cultures, traditions,beliefs,so on and so forth...its simply a mark of how powerful and artistic they are in there creation.
That being said, WHO DARES QUESTION THERE MASTERY AND CREATIVITY???? HAILL SATAN
HAILL ALL THE GODS OF HELL Brothers and sisters
The whites are superior in there own ways, but so are the Africans in a diffrent way, and so are the Asians. Cynthia,
After a long time of mediation i have realised that you dnt deserve to be shunned or bashed. You need help, from the gods en the members of this community. All you need is to open your spiritaul self and you will see the truth more easily. So do not leave the groups.
Leaving will not help, am sure of that... Your question in the previous thread was " how was the black man created"
In mycase i have tryed to read, i have come across diffrent sources, about the first man, Adapa, so much more. But the truth is i have not yet truely understood these concepts, but with the help of the gods, the truth always previals.

:(
I take back my words en ask you to stick around. You will not regret. You are a Satanist. En this is your family. Where you are not strong, we shall be yoir strength. :) Dark blessings for you Ass
Lol DevilsAdvocate Nic
On Dec 2, 2016 6:43 PM, "tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Oh yes, let's feel bad for the migrants that rape endless amounts of women while impregnating them.
Oh yes, let's feel bad for the migrants who pop their life raft boats so ships will be forced to rescue them due to International Waters Law.
Oh yes, let's feel bad for actual gentiles trying to live the life or working for teh jooz.

No. No. No.

My friend, imagine a tree. You are focusing on the mere leaf or branch of a problem but not the roots.
Do not feel sorry for an enemy who tries to eradicate your being and rob you of your basic human rights.

you just have to ignore cyn, let me tell you in very simple terms the meaning of he fathered the white race but created the other race.

I'll use drawing as an example, I'm very good at drawing, there was a time I drew a portrait of a girl I had a crush on, I was so in love with it I just signed my "signature" on it and immediately you see it, you know kenshin drew it.

Now I also did other portraits which are equally beautiful and loved by me but I didn't sign my signature on them for reasons even I don't know some times., I signed some of my art works and some I don't sign them, does me not putting my signature change anything?

I understand you apply logic to what you do, you feel sad and that's totally fine because it's already hard leaving in this cruel world coupled with not much information about the race you come from, but this is a very simple principle you have to understand; just because I didn't sign some of my art works doesn't mean I am not the creator of it.

He created the white race firsts, he literally loved them so much, but didn't want them to be the only race as maybe to him it would be a lone world or wanted to try out new creations, so the need came in to diversify, so he quickly created other races as we all know today e.g.
people of color and Asians, the Aryans where his first creations IMO and understanding so he his literary closer to them, it doesn't mean he loves them more than he does to other races, it's just that, they are the first and so literally the elders of the races IMO from my own thinking.
We have more close ties to the Egyptian Gods, soon there will be much information available and we will finally have our full answers.

I know some things might not make sense but it's best you try on your own to seek answers and advance your soul, that's what is important.

Let us take the worse case scenario.

Father Satan didn't create us, but he let us into his abode, gave us shelter, gave us a family to call our own, the Gods and finally he gave us power, now so what??? Should not we be greatful to the Father for such generosity??? Not everyone accepts strangers and takes care of them like his own.

Have you not heard of someone who did more things for one that his parents never did for them??

Now that's just a worse case scenario to answer any "what if" question.

Summary.

we should just be grateful we are here in this path and no longer slave, we are to even thank father and the Gods for this opportunity and not oppose them.

Elevate your soul and empower it so you have a chance to finally meet the Gods and they will reveal secrets to you about certain things that bothers you and everything then becomes right.

What I see here is the Jewish strong hold trying so hard to take control over you to knock you out of this path, do not let it happen, fight it! Do not let this misery engulf your soul.

The road to light is narrow and not easy. you have to be strong, you are not weak but just confused due to being too curious and thinking of things of not much importance to your advancement.

Cheer up tecyn and take control of your full potentials. It will not be wise to cry over spilled milk. :)

keep meditating, you seek you shall find.

hail father Satan!
hail the Gods of Duat!
hail the Satanic empire of Satan!

May the wrath of hell descend upon the Jews for their wickedness and crimes against humanity, so moth it be!.

I have often felt the same way. And I usually get all upset and emotional but I never say anything here because after I sleep or meditate on it I saw how irrational I was being, I even laughed after.  Both races have been victimized. And subdued. 
As far as the Aryan race being more advanced this is evident though simple observation. However that does not mean every aryan is more advanced than you personallyI am really good in biology and while some one that is white may make a 50 on a exam I will make an A. And they ask for help so I do. That is what satanism is all about helping each other while advancing at our own pace as an individual and as a race. 
If whites have some kind of way to make things easier or a new idea there is no shame in adopting their style. And they have to the right to claim that idea and have pride in it. Same goes for any race and their achievements. 
I personally don't know many achievements or the divine purpose of the black race, but i have enough pride in myself to know that if someone like me is black then maybe there is more to this race than meets the eye. And when I came here I saw a glimpse of the potential of blacks.   Also the races were not made to be compared to each other, we are too different.  The three races of Satan represent the Ida Pingala, and sushumna. These aspects of the soul are unique and each are necessary for godhead. 
Think about it, leaving here is only running from your problem. Take a moment meditate and reflect, remember the blacks here are the blueprint of what it really means to be black. The Jewed blacks cursed and criticized are not. 

Sent from my iPhone
On Dec 2, 2016, at 1:36 PM, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]If you want to be weak and ego hurt then so be it. I took the time to answer your posts 3 times and you still fail to see the big picture. You just rather keep feeling sorry for yourself.

I already explained to you about the black race's history and that I am working with the gods to uncover more. I'm just going to assume you're just mentally slow.

Some people can't handle the truth.

Now all of you see what jewish lies and programming has done. He is an example.

If the illegal black immigrants are fucking up Europe and carrying out the jew's evil plans then yes, they get what they deserve and when the evil rotten whites,who sell out their own people to the jews, get fucked over, that's good for them too.

So as I said, if you are too stupid to see the bigger picture and actually read EVERYTHING I wrote to you, then that's all you. Satanism is not for the weak.

If there are any blacks here still feeling down, it's okay. It happened to me too. Just shake off the Jewish conditioning and listen to what I have to say on the subject because I am writing through the God's influence. They made me understand.

See yourself as a god in the making. Nature isn't utilitarian and understand that humanity isnt finished.

Don't feel bad about being black but you all should damn sure work to elevate and educate our people.

From: tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Reason I'm leaving the group
Sent: Thu, Dec 1, 2016 5:11:51 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Im tired of putting up with so many immature people here who curse and swear all the time and think that's the right way to go about things, I totally fine to curse the enemy alien Jews but not people who air their views trying to find answers, because the world already is complicated, nothing is easy,  just because you don't agree or like what a fellow ss member is saying doesn't mean you have the right to curse or say trash to him or her. 
Hail Father Satan. 

[/TD]

Good, I am glad to hear you are leaving. What a relief. But ofcourse you had to write this boring email before you did. For effect ofcourse, want to perhaps get others to feel the same. 
So would you please make like a Hockey Player. 
And get the Puck out of here....

Whine, whine, whine! You sound like a troll...and a joo!
On Dec 2, 2016 8:43 AM, "tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Father Satan. 

I completely agree and it's gotten worse in the last few years. All I can say is contact the Gods yourself and empower yourself to learn. They are not stingy with information and although they do encourage your own initiative to persue strength and research the knowledge yourself, the facts are it makes no sense for the Gods to just torture their followers by forcing them to wade through information that is all questionable and almost entirely corrupted. All that can really be known for certain can only be learned through your own advancement and direct communication with the Gods themselves. You will not find them repeating the words of most in this forum who still bare the lingering damage of unnecessary arrogance ala Laveyan douchebaggery or xtian brainwashing. NEVER take anyone's word on here in any seriousness when they're telling you to just listen to them otherwise you're weak and unfit for this path. In my opinion the very fact you question these things is a great sign. But always do your own research. Always remember there are no mediators between you and the Gods. They will answer and you will hear if advanced enough to listen and even if you aren't they will get your attention. Definitely do not expect anything from any of us here with the exception of High Priestess Maxine and High Priest Hooded Cobra IMO.

The black race is not 'inferior'. All races through their inequality contribute to a healthy human 'ecology' by creating a stronger whole through honing of individual racial abilities. The entirety of our world is in ruins. The gentile races are shadows of their former selves. This is the post apocalypse, you must realize this and put things into perspective. It's been 12,000 plus years since the battle was lost and the megaliths toppled along with our spiritual power. You can't be distracted by the pride and boasting of us Aryans and our occasional pointless degradation of the other races under the guise of spreading truth when we should be busy advancing ourselves and researching things to benefit all of mankind. We are at different stages of evolution and that is in no way an indication of across the board weakness in every aspect. It simply doesn't work that way. If you are black research your people's strengths, like superior physical capabilities for one, and exploit them. Home and harness them to crush our enemies.

You are above the fools that would be more at home on 4chan and keep demanding higher standards of us and yourself. Trust no one but the Gods and Satan.

Satanism is not a white thing. However, whites are being systematically destroyed and the black race is being used as the tools to do so with all the race tensions in the USA, and the flooding of the white countries in Europe. The white race IS the master race, this is the reality. You think we are somehow hating on you for being black...no. However, we want to save our own folk, our culture, our people. And you need to concentrate on your own folk, the blacks. If HPS Shannon actually took the time to write to you three times and you still don't get it, then go ahead, leave. You feelings are hurt...too bad! You need to deprogram. 

For obvious reasons I ignored this thread but damn kenshin that was beautifully written (I don't know why I even started reading it, but I did...)

The trolls are jews, they are just here to harass you and make you leave. I'm sorry for all of this, This Frozen One is also a troll from their message. I am sorry for all of this that has happened. I too have endured some strange things. Please be patient, this group has a lot of chaos going around here and there, there is little order.

<td val[/IMG]Thanks everyone who encouraged me, some of you here made complete sense and I believe are the true satanists, I received some strange mails from unknown individuals who are seriously watching the group and looking for every opportunity to pull out members so we must all be careful, I changed my mind about leaving because my GD spoke to me not so because there will be RTRs i must do and very important information I must not miss and also as a soldier of hells army I cannot retreat and have my feelings hurt even though some silly things happen.
The Jews are behind this trying to cause hatred between true satanists and to hp shannon I am neither mentally slow nor stupid, I just can't accept something if it doesn't make sense but anyway, the answers I want, are coming and I'm working with my GD who has given me a complete new list of meditation to kick start asap and also directed me on what to do and check
And I will also share information concerning black race on the black group once ready.

And guys doing a complete aura cleansing is better than a short aura cleansing if you have the time that's what I was told to fully ward of negative energy from aura because they influence us and begin to produce negative feelings and thoughts Making one doubt father making one think all that silly thinking like one is an outcast or not important to Satan.

Let's ignore all that has happened, we are one big family and cannot be messed up over trivia issues. :)

Hail father Satan and the Gods of Hell
Hail Goddess Innana! [/TD]
From: shekel.berg@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Reason I'm leaving the group
Sent: Sun, Dec 4, 2016 12:27:48 PM

Uhh how about no. First off.
The groups are horrible and they have gotten worse over the past few years. FALSE 
 The groups have been much worse in the past. You gather a bunch of newly dedicated and unadvanced people coupled that with infiltrators and jews. What do you expect is going to happen? Only when one has not spiritually progressed do they fall into this, As I myself have in the past. Oh No there is too many immature people!? Well yeah no shit! Its a group welcome to all, including 14 and 15 year olds. Hell that may be old, we might have 11 year olds here. Ofcourse we are going to be a mix of imperfection. THE FACT THAT WE HAVE A PLACE AT ALL IN THE ALMIGHTY NAME OF SATANAS IS A GIFT THAT SHOULD NEVER BE TAKEN FOR GRANTED. 
 Then I hear this about inferiority were all equal shit. NO WE ARE NOT ALL EQUAL. There is Aryan Supremacy and being that were all here together it is hard for the Aryan race to express this amongst one another when all we hear is complaining from other races. But what about us? Just as we Aryans have the Nordics superior to us, who help us and give us what we need. You in turn have us. Do not look around you and see what you see now. Remember the Aryans will all be Gods one day just as the Nordics. Do you think us Aryans complain because the Nordics are superior to us? No we cherish it. 
  What about you? We have given you groups and the tools you need, to go and rebuild your race. How do you think the ancients of your race would act? 
 1. We are the mighty Asian Race. We stand here by your side. Ready for Direction. The Asians of Satan will fight again for the destruction of his enemies.
  We are the mighty African Race. Warriors of Duat. Fighters of the revolution. Our armies Stand at your side as well. Guide us into the new age.
 or 2. We was slaves! And you white people are not better then us! We are all equal! You are not better then us. I know we dont have anything to offer right now, but there is no way i'm letting you say your better. Actually your worse! Its all your fault! I know it would take a new level of lame to be lamer then lame. But yeah thats you! 
 Which do you think sounds right? An unempowered unadvanced whinning bitch? Or an empowered warrior of the great and mighty African Race of strength? Or the wise and immortalized Asians of Immensity? I know that if I were not an Aryan I would stop complaining and trying to bring the White Race Down. Instead I would rise to Glory and self proclaim the Ancients of my Past. Tell me.. Do you even know ONE Great warrior of your past? One powerful leader? You great past?
 It is not the wish of the Aryans to hold you down. We want to see you rise as high as you can. Because we do not operate on the level of holding others back. Or sitting on a couch getting high but demanding to be greater. The reason we climb so high. Is because we Want the bar set as high As possible. Then from there to rise ourselves as high as we can. To get close to that bar and what happens is we not only get to it but far surpass it. It is inherit in our Race as we have the Blood of Satan himself running through us. 
 Just as Satan fears nothing Reaching as high as it can. With his Blood we feel the same. We are going for the moon. So if you want to roll with the big dogs. Stop trying to hold us back. Rise yourselves and LETS HEAR YOUR BATTLE CRY! PROCLAIM YOUR BIRTH RIGHT GIVEN BY SATAN! 
 Other wise we will only mock you for oh dear its the little bitch again.. So if you don't want us forever looking down on you. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT. 
 So enough of this disunity and complacency. These thoughts are of weakness, and YOU are not weak. Become a Beacon of Truth and Strength. The strong shall unite with the Strong and WE can bring unity to this group. The power is in US. WE are the ones who decide whether there is chaos or Control. Do you have any idea how much over the 10+ years I have been here, this group has advanced and the people have grown. National Socialism was taboo in this group years ago! We had to almost privately discuss it. Look at how far we have come!! Because WE have changed!! 
 Unite with me Brothers and Sisters in SATAN.  Hail To This Group! The Chosen Place of SATAN. Ordained by HIM.  Hail To The Aryan Race!! May our strength forever increase!  Hail To the Warriors of Hell! Those who Bless JOS are Blessed! Those who Curse Israel are Blessed!!  May all your dreams come true my Family. Let them hear OUR voice. Our Strength shall overcome the weak.

Good riddance.Grow a spine.
Sent from my LG K10, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
------ Original message------From: Frozen One frozensoulk18@... [JoyofSatan666] Date: Sat, Dec 3, 2016 8:04 PMTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url];Cc: Subject:Re: [JoyofSatan666] Reason I'm leaving the group
  Whine, whine, whine! You sound like a troll...and a joo!
On Dec 2, 2016 8:43 AM, "tecyn@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
Hail Father Satan. 

Troll?? My ass! Go collect your shekels!
On Dec 4, 2016 7:05 AM, "shekel.berg@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  The trolls are jews, they are just here to harass you and make you leave. I'm sorry for all of this, This Frozen One is also a troll from their message. I am sorry for all of this that has happened. I too have endured some strange things. Please be patient, this group has a lot of chaos going around here and there, there is little order.

With Hooded Cobras new post. Is it not evident? 
Some little jew bitch comes on here and whines. Oh no lets all leave the group everyone. 
Finally after all these years that we Satanists have had a safe haven. 15 years now these groups have existed. We are finally becoming powerful. We didnt even have the sanskrit chants until December of 2012. The Raum in October 2013. The first reverse Torah RItual was in May 2014. Do you know what we did to empower ourselves back then? Little Visualization Meditations. Do You know what we had to fight the enemy with? Until 2011 hardly nothing. Then in 2011 we finally started to get rituals set up. Its not until 2014 that we finally had an effective means to fight the enemy. 
Then we learned on October 2015 their yom Kippur to follow behind them. NOW We have started again at their Yom Kippur. But this time with all the Reverse RItuals that took the whole last year to come out. AND have it all scheduled. THIS YEAR WE ARE DOING THE MOST DAMAGE THAT WE HAVE EVER DONE IN THE LAST 15 YEARS OF SATANS SAFE HAVEN THE JOS. 
 But sure lets all leave.... Quickly lets get out of here. Brave the cold by ourselves. Who needs any connection with others who believe and fight the same way we do. You know I struggle for the independence of my soul, for the understanding of Satan. I struggle to weed things out of my soul. Years ago I was a seething Egotistical Dolt. My intentions were always good. But I failed in application without Empowered Understanding. Then lo and behold a few more years of empowerment and by The Grace of Satan I am a new person. 
 So I have sympathy for all My Brothers and Sisters who are suffering with lack of awareness and advancement. Lack of Enlightenment to how to be free in themselves and in life. I wish for their renewal and transformation into a Higher Demension. In time it will come. I have had the fortune to watch the Advancement of High Priest Hooded Cobra. Cobra and I have been pals for years. We were very much like the terrible duo back in the day. We use to cause all kinds of mischief. Don would snap us into line every chance he could. Now I swear Cobra has to be beyond Risen or something. 
 The Spiritual Energy I sense off of him and his profound wisdom is incredible to say the least. But again I do not fear superiority. Because I see what I CAN TURN INTO. In a point in time we were about as equals and he far surpassed me. Well then what does this tell me as to what awaits me? As to what awaits all of us? One day Brothers and Sisters we will all be Gods and Goddesses. We will all Grow in our own time. 
  Now as to the little cowardly jews. How DARE you attempt to break up my family? Did you really think it would be just that easy? Pulls out Phone, Yeah I got the App. We all got the app. Your time is coming to a close. EVEN IF you take the internet, enough of us have all the information saved anyway. It will stop nothing. We will all march forward with the schedule that has been released. Your demise is imminent. We will all meet each other again after that period. In our new safe haven of Satan. Which will be much much greater then this. But for now, I suggest that we all cherish it, while it is still here....
 HAIL FATHER SATANAS FOREVER

Oh, and while we are all going on and worrying about how blacks have hurt feelings and are feeling left out...and whites are not 'racist' and trying to shut blacks out...I tried to join the Asian Satanic group....just because I thought we are all here in this together...we are all Gentiles...so I decided to join up with the Asian Satanists....and I was not allowed into their group.So what about THAT?!? Just sayin....

<td val[/IMG]@zolaluckystar

Did you see that the asian group is restricted? When HP Lucius put the group together, he mentioned that those who join should be of asian blood or have a general interest in learning from the group or contributing. It has to do with enemy infiltration reasons. I don't see how you were not allowed. You should email him as there is some error.

I am part of his group too so it's not just an asian thing.

He is also pretty busy.

From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2016 6:52:48 AM

I agree with you hooded cobra this last year I have been empowered way more than any other year I am so happy to not be solo for once i someone accused me of being a troll and thats kinda funny to me joy of Satan has been one greatest tool s for me for a long time just never attempted to get involved I I started reading joy of Satan when they was Maxine davine not Maxine deitrach I love what both of them would write JOS has been a phenomenall resource for me and my studies s I recognize the black flame everything that the forum s writes it reminds of William mortenson book command to look I never really used internet forums before I'm the type of guy that would rather call and talk to someone than text thank you Joy of SATAN for all your hard work hail Satan

Beautifully put brother
On Dec 5, 2016, at 18:33, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

With Hooded Cobras new post. Is it not evident? 
Some little jew bitch comes on here and whines. Oh no lets all leave the group everyone. 
Finally after all these years that we Satanists have had a safe haven. 15 years now these groups have existed. We are finally becoming powerful. We didnt even have the sanskrit chants until December of 2012. The Raum in October 2013. The first reverse Torah RItual was in May 2014. Do you know what we did to empower ourselves back then? Little Visualization Meditations. Do You know what we had to fight the enemy with? Until 2011 hardly nothing. Then in 2011 we finally started to get rituals set up. Its not until 2014 that we finally had an effective means to fight the enemy. 
Then we learned on October 2015 their yom Kippur to follow behind them. NOW We have started again at their Yom Kippur. But this time with all the Reverse RItuals that took the whole last year to come out. AND have it all scheduled. THIS YEAR WE ARE DOING THE MOST DAMAGE THAT WE HAVE EVER DONE IN THE LAST 15 YEARS OF SATANS SAFE HAVEN THE JOS. 
 But sure lets all leave.... Quickly lets get out of here. Brave the cold by ourselves. Who needs any connection with others who believe and fight the same way we do. You know I struggle for the independence of my soul, for the understanding of Satan. I struggle to weed things out of my soul. Years ago I was a seething Egotistical Dolt. My intentions were always good. But I failed in application without Empowered Understanding. Then lo and behold a few more years of empowerment and by The Grace of Satan I am a new person. 
 So I have sympathy for all My Brothers and Sisters who are suffering with lack of awareness and advancement. Lack of Enlightenment to how to be free in themselves and in life. I wish for their renewal and transformation into a Higher Demension. In time it will come. I have had the fortune to watch the Advancement of High Priest Hooded Cobra. Cobra and I have been pals for years. We were very much like the terrible duo back in the day. We use to cause all kinds of mischief. Don would snap us into line every chance he could. Now I swear Cobra has to be beyond Risen or something. 
 The Spiritual Energy I sense off of him and his profound wisdom is incredible to say the least. But again I do not fear superiority. Because I see what I CAN TURN INTO. In a point in time we were about as equals and he far surpassed me. Well then what does this tell me as to what awaits me? As to what awaits all of us? One day Brothers and Sisters we will all be Gods and Goddesses. We will all Grow in our own time. 
  Now as to the little cowardly jews. How DARE you attempt to break up my family? Did you really think it would be just that easy? Pulls out Phone, Yeah I got the App. We all got the app. Your time is coming to a close. EVEN IF you take the internet, enough of us have all the information saved anyway. It will stop nothing. We will all march forward with the schedule that has been released. Your demise is imminent. We will all meet each other again after that period. In our new safe haven of Satan. Which will be much much greater then this. But for now, I suggest that we all cherish it, while it is still here....
 HAIL FATHER SATANAS FOREVER

Same here Zola... I guess the group is closing/inactive or something... Cause i remember it has only 19 members...

What's the Asian Group Address?

On 12/7/2016 8:15 PM, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote:

<td val[/IMG] @zolaluckystar

Did you see that the asian group is restricted? When HP Lucius put the group together, he mentioned that those who join should be of asian blood or have a general interest in learning from the group or contributing. It has to do with enemy infiltration reasons. I don't see how you were not allowed. You should email him as there is some error.

I am part of his group too so it's not just an asian thing.

He is also pretty busy.

High Priestess Shannon [/TD]
From: zolaluckystar@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected];
Sent: Mon, Dec 5, 2016 6:52:48 AM

This reeks of an enemy attack. This fool shouldn't have gotten more than 1 or 2 replies. The enemy uses weak people like the OP to stir all kinds of shit. They will influence them and use them like a puppet. They wish to divide us.

Aldric, my brother, your posts on this thread have been nothing short of awesome and amazing. Well, said each time, I LOVED them. Kudos comrade you fucking KILLED IT!!!! Just had to give you props bro!!! ??

Hail Satan!!!
Hail the Gods and Goddesses of Hell!!!
The jews WILL be trampled under Satanic feet!!!

Thank you HP Shannon Outlaw. I was very surprised that I was not allowed. As I am an Aryan who is trying to fit into the other groups because we are all fighting on the same side and I admit I was pretty pissed off that the Satanic Asian Group basically told me NO. I was not allowed to join. You don't see how I was not allowed to join? It seems to me that this group, despite everything, they are discriminating. You are white? Well then you are shit. And not allowed to join. I was NOT allowed to join. WTF? WHY???!??

If I did not mention it in a reply email I will do so here. I've made the OSA a restrictive group. The vast majority of people I allow into the group are of the Asian race. Those who are not are of crucial exception. This relates to members with advanced knowledge on Asian topics and are willing to work with me to share and contribute. Clergy is also granted entry as a courtesy. The Asian group on the new forums is open to all gentiles. It's not about
discrimination, but separation.

High Priest Lucius Oria

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back