Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

REALY WIERD

today i woke up because i tought someone was touching me
but then when i looked down there was nobody. i was scared to death i did not slept, i simply stayed awake all night.
am i being haunted or something like that ?

You shouldn't be scared at all. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®From: "eddy_perfectly.unperfect" <eddy_perfectly.unperfect@... Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:38:22 -0000To: <[email protected]Subject: [Teens4Satan] REALY WIERD
but then when i looked down there was nobody. i was scared to death i did not slept, i simply stayed awake all night.

lol. demon maybe.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 2:51:47 PM
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] REALY WIERD

You shouldn't be scared at all. Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry® <hr> From: "eddy_perfectly. unperfect" <eddy_perfectly. unperfect@ yahoo.de Date: Tue, 15 Dec 2009 02:38:22 -0000 To: <Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com Subject: [Teens4Satan] REALY WIERD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "eddy_perfectly.unperfect" <eddy_perfectly.unperfect@... wrote:
Don't be scared... I've encountered this myself more than once. I've heared people talking next to my ear and no one was there. I was attacked and I couldn't move. Well all this might be some spirit or angel messing with me.

But your case, maybe it's just your guardian demon trying to reach you. He or She is the one who chooses when to come out. :D

LOL.  Dude/Dudette its just your gardian,the touching is going to happen alot.Dont freak, if you read through JOS then you whould have read up about bieng astraly touched by Demons/Gods.Dont be scared laugh at fear,it is freaky in the beggining but it will all pass. Hail Satan!

From: eddy_perfectly.unperfect <eddy_perfectly.unperfect@...
Sent: Tue, December 15, 2009 4:38:22 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] REALY WIERD

lol, I agree totally with David. It's happened to us all. My Guardian has caught me off-guard a few times this way, but you'll eventually get used to it.On the off chance that it is a grey or an angel, just tell them that they're wasting their fucking time and to go away, then just roll back over and go to sleep. If anything should go wrong, it seems that you have a Guardian that is looking after you, and he/she will take good care of you.-Sarah
Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:32:23 PM

LOL.  Dude/Dudette its just your gardian,the touching is going to happen alot.Dont freak, if you read through JOS then you whould have read up about bieng astraly touched by Demons/Gods. Dont be scared laugh at fear,it is freaky in the beggining but it will all pass. Hail Satan!

From: eddy_perfectly. unperfect <eddy_perfectly. unperfect@ yahoo.de
To: Teens4Satan@ yahoogroups. com

I also get this quite a lot...I mean A LOT! I guess it's just them trying to keep in touch...literally hahaha.
Once Anubis electrified my curtain...it was scary as shit because I heard the buzzing sound...just like something powered up.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], dawnXXstar <dawnxxstar@... wrote:

lol, I agree totally with David. It's happened to us all. My Guardian has caught me off-guard a few times this way, but you'll eventually get used to it.
On the off chance that it is a grey or an angel, just tell them that they're wasting their fucking time and to go away, then just roll back over and go to sleep. If anything should go wrong, it seems that you have a Guardian that is looking after you, and he/she will take good care of you.
-Sarah

Sent: Wed, December 16, 2009 12:32:23 PM

LOL. Dude/Dudette its just your gardian,the touching is going to happen alot..Dont freak, if you read through JOS then you whould have read up about bieng astraly touched by Demons/Gods. Dont be scared laugh at fear,it is freaky in the beggining but it will all pass.
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back