Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Really Worried. Need Help.

belligerator

Ever since I Dedicated myself, (Almost a year now), I have issues sleeping. It's not so much as the Sleeping itself it's just before that. You see I am a heavy sleeper, it is highly unusual for me to not get any sleep. Now just before I doze off, I have this particular dream, I'm in a dark room. I say room but more like a dark place, and there is a door there. Old wooden one, never seen one, in this life atleast, now sometimes it's a double door mostly a single door. But everytime I look at it there seems to be bright light, behind it. When I come closer it, just FLUNGS OPEN and behind it is Blinding light, Bright Strong and Powerful light. The thing is, I don't know if it's good or evil. Everyday it flings open and everyday, I grab it and close it. Every time i close it i feel some sort of entity or person trying to push through it, and i have to use all mental strength to keep it closed. We are at it for hours.I keep closing it, and then doze off due to exhaustion. Now, I've tried to leave the door open, but the longer the door remains open the More bio-electric surges I get. I start getting Bio-Electric surges, and I'm uneasy and uncomfortable with the thought of letting some one or Something into my mind.

What do you think I should do next?

Welllllll ever since you dedicated and now you have this dream..... you've opened a door and it's time to walk through it. OF course it's a good door, it's white gold and that feeling of fear and uncomfort is from the enemy I'd definetly say! If you started meditating then stopped, this can be a cause for the sleep issues, or something else. But my advice is start meditating asap again, or just start in general if you havent. This'll take care of it. But once you start, you have to stay consistent there's no messing around!
Shit can get bad if you just start and stop.& throw you off balance(sleep issues?) Minimum clean your aura, do void, &aura of protection if you absolutely cant do more! thas what i'd go with at least but I do more than that.... hmmm bioelectric surges are good though! energy! That can also keep you up at night! If you meditate, you increase your bioelectricity :) That's the simple one I left out.Hail Satan! hope it helps!
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:23 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Really Worried. Need Help.

Ever since I Dedicated myself, (Almost a year now), I have issues sleeping. It's not so much as the Sleeping itself it's just before that. You see I am a heavy sleeper, it is highly unusual for me to not get any sleep. Now just before I doze off, I have this particular dream, I'm in a dark room. I say room but more like a dark place, and there is a door there. Old wooden one, never seen one, in this life atleast, now sometimes it's a double door mostly a single door. But everytime I look at it there seems to be bright light, behind it. When I come closer it, just FLUNGS OPEN and behind it is Blinding light, Bright Strong and Powerful light. The thing is, I don't know if it's good or evil. Everyday it flings open and everyday, I grab it and close it. Every time i close it i feel some sort of entity or person trying to push through it, and i have to use all mental strength to keep it closed. We are at it for hours.I keep closing it, and then doze off due to exhaustion. Now, I've tried to leave the door open, but the longer the door remains open the More bio-electric surges I get. I start getting Bio-Electric surges, and I'm uneasy and uncomfortable with the thought of letting some one or Something into my mind.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

K thanks I Opened all my chakras but, have been really busy, with college exams and all. So haven't had time to empower and spin the chakras yet. So I took a one month break from Meditation.
On 10-Feb-2012, at 1:15 AM, Lexa Osterreich <lexaosterreich@... wrote:
  Welllllll ever since you dedicated and now you have this dream..... you've opened a door and it's time to walk through it. OF course it's a good door, it's white gold and that feeling of fear and uncomfort is from the enemy I'd definetly say! If you started meditating then stopped, this can be a cause for the sleep issues, or something else. But my advice is start meditating asap again, or just start in general if you havent. This'll take care of it. But once you start, you have to stay consistent there's no messing around!
Shit can get bad if you just start and stop.& throw you off balance(sleep issues?) Minimum clean your aura, do void, &aura of protection if you absolutely cant do more! thas what i'd go with at least but I do more than that.... hmmm bioelectric surges are good though! energy! That can also keep you up at night! If you meditate, you increase your bioelectricity :) That's the simple one I left out.Hail Satan! hope it helps!
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 5:23 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Really Worried. Need Help.

------------------------------------

Yahoo! Groups Links

<* To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/

<* Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional

<* To change settings online go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/join
    (Yahoo! ID required)

<* To change settings via email:
    [e[/IMG][email protected][/email][/url]

<* To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:

<* Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
=

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back