Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

really need charka help please reply and read description

verdianguardian666

ok so how should i visualise my charkas please try and be as descriptive as you can i hear there ment to look like pyramids the first 3 pointing up and the other ones pointing down except the heart charka what the hell does that look like another thing when people say up and down do they mean up facing the head or up facing the celing and vice versa with down

thanks all

it is suppose to look like...um...go to the jos website and go to thw heart chakra awakening meditations and look at the image.
-----Original Message-----
Date: Saturday, April 02, 2011 4:11:09 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] really need charka help please reply and read description

ok so how should i visualise my charkas please try and be as descriptive as you can i hear there ment to look like pyramids the first 3 pointing up and the other ones pointing down except the heart charka what the hell does that look like another thing when people say up and down do they mean up facing the head or up facing the celing and vice versa with down

thanks all

The chakras are funnel shaped like mimiature tornadoes. The base of a chakra is the chakra's energy uptake, where the chakra takes in energy. The point of the chakra is the energy output, where the chakra sends energy away. The chakra's must be aligned to send energy to the heart chakra, so the chakras below the heart chakra must have their points facing upward and the chakras above the heart chakra must have their points facind downward. I am referring to the 7 main chakras here.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back