Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Really Good Question

ir3bel

Lately, my friend has been feeling like something is following him behind his back. He also has been having bad luck. Its seems that some one outside of this group has been using the same techniques. I think this is a physic attack. Does anyone know how to redirect an attack that is not on you?How do you do this?

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@... wrote:
Lately, my friend has been feeling like something is following him behind his back. He also has been having bad luck. Its seems that some one outside of this group has been using the same techniques. I think this is a physic attack. Does anyone know how to redirect an attack that is not on you?How do you do this?
I don't know how to redirect it directly but I believe you can put an aura of protection around him but I believe that someone else will have a better answer.

Hail Satan, praise the gods of old!

You could suggest to your friend to carry an amythest crystal on them, as it wards of psychic attacks. This would also be a less complex way, if your friend isn't involved in Satanism and meditations and such it would be easier for you to explain then trying to explain how to put an aura of protection around your friend.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firon4242" <firon4242@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@ wrote:

I don't know how to redirect it directly but I believe you can put an aura of protection around him but I believe that someone else will have a better answer.

Do you have a list of the stones/herbs and their magical purposes? If you do I would be so content if you can share them with me. That explains why I have always worn amethyst stones and why they always seem to disappear. 

Hail Satan! Hail Foras!
Be us wise and keep, that we not be deceived by the enemy!

On Nov 10, 2012, at 11:33 AM, "kvnfidler" <kvnfidler@... wrote:
  You could suggest to your friend to carry an amythest crystal on them, as it wards of psychic attacks. This would also be a less complex way, if your friend isn't involved in Satanism and meditations and such it would be easier for you to explain then trying to explain how to put an aura of protection around your friend.
Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firon4242" <firon4242@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@ wrote:

There is info on herbs/plants and their different uses in magick on the JoS website. Take some time to have a look around. As for stones I cannot recall if there is info on the JoS but simply researching on your own would bring up great results. Just remember to ignore any obvious bullshit.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@... wrote:

Do you have a list of the stones/herbs and their magical purposes? If you do I would be so content if you can share them with me. That explains why I have always worn amethyst stones and why they always seem to disappear.

Hail Satan!
Hail Foras!

Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firon4242" <firon4242@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
On Nov 11, 2012 5:25 PM, "Angela" <nazjiam@... wrote:

Hail Satan! Hail Foras!

Kevin

Thanks everybody who answered *Glares at the people who din't*, but that is no t what i'm looking for. Is there a way to do it without a focii ie. (Gems) I am a broke teen after all :)
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ir3bel" <ir3bel@... wrote:

I have a copy of what's on the JOS website but, a lot of stuff always seems to be missing and yes it's sometimes tricky to make sure that the info I find elsewhere isn't kike infested deceptions. That's why I ask for info from others to Share Knowledge. :) 

Hail Satan! Hail Foras!

On Nov 12, 2012, at 4:17 AM, "En Haradren Amlug" <hecktic_shadow@... wrote:
  There is info on herbs/plants and their different uses in magick on the JoS website. Take some time to have a look around. As for stones I cannot recall if there is info on the JoS but simply researching on your own would bring up great results. Just remember to ignore any obvious bullshit.

Hail Satan! Praise the True Gods of Old!

-En Haradren Amlug.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Angela <nazjiam@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Foras!

Kevin

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "firon4242" <firon4242@ wrote:

THanks Hektic Shadow. I will take a look at the book. Meanwhile, more people contribute! :D I am looking for a way with out using and object as a focus. Gems, herbs and plants are used by you the person to focus henceforth, focii. However, I do not know what I am supposed to focus the energy on ( My friend/ the caster) I am looking for a way to redirect the energy back as my friend is not that strong at focusing yet. ( I'm evil huh :D)

Brethen,
am thinking of redirecting this to a bitch, may be i c
an heal the attacker that wrote this letter.

------------------------------
On Tue, Nov 13, 2012 02:15 GMT ir3bel wrote:

THanks Hektic Shadow. I will take a look at the book. Meanwhile, more people contribute! :D I am looking for a way with out using and object as a focus. Gems, herbs and plants are used by you the person to focus henceforth, focii. However, I do not know what I am supposed to focus the energy on ( My friend/ the caster) I am looking for a way to redirect the energy back as my friend is not that strong at focusing yet. ( I'm evil huh :D)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back