Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Real testimony from a Satanist

Attachments :
Damn, again I forgot a thing, an important writing, his last one.This is my last and complete version of this pdf.

The Real "Testimony" of a Satanist - Collection of Writings by Kai Purr about the Kundalini Serpent and the Godhood.
This PDF is to shut up the big mouth of these so called "ex-Satanists", and spread the truth of what Real Satanism is about.

cannot see the link to download

---In [email protected], <[email protected] wrote:

Damn, again I forgot a thing, an important writing, his last one.This is my last and complete version of this pdf.

The Real "Testimony" of a Satanist - Collection of Writings by Kai Purr about the Kundalini Serpent and the Godhood.
This PDF is to shut up the big mouth of these so called "ex-Satanists", and spread the truth of what Real Satanism is about.

http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... /988858867 

cannot see the link to download

Attachments :
<ol>Kai</ol>Haha, yahoo is fucking with the atatchments... I will try posting it again.If it do not get again, there is this link to the file in the main group.http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... /988858867

Em Quinta-feira, 17 de Outubro de 2013 10:40, Egon Albrecht <egon88@... escreveu:
Damn, again I forgot a thing, an important writing, his last one.
This is my last and complete version of this pdf.

I must be really tired or confused ex satanist what the fuck are they now Xtian scum. Personally I will stay with the black flame. Anyway thanks for the pdf looks interesting. Nyarlathotep
On Oct 17, 2013 5:31 PM, "Egon Albrecht" <egon88@... wrote:
  [Attachment(s) from Egon Albrecht included below] Haha, yahoo is fucking with the atatchments... I will try posting it again.If it do not get again, there is this link to the file in the main group.http://groups.yahoo.com/neo/groups/Joyo ... /988858867

Em Quinta-feira, 17 de Outubro de 2013 10:40, Egon Albrecht <egon88@... escreveu:
Damn, again I forgot a thing, an important writing, his last one.
This is my last and complete version of this pdf.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back