Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: You are not a true Satanist, if you never ...

Pardon my misunderstanding lord l3mm0n... I love lions mostly snakes (black mamba) I apologies...

Hail Satan
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

Hi guys im new to satanism and i have really trouble for meditating...i have a noisy family it means if i want to meditate at night as in 40days program.i shoud wait until2a.m when they are asleep.in the other hand in rhe morning ishoud wake up a round7a.m !its so hard and i dont know ehat to do...plz help me
Hail satan

If you still listen to xtian songs, messages or watch  their movies.
On Jul 17, 2015 4:22 AM, "aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Ok first of all fungal sounded really insulting until I realized it was his name, and is this like the Jeff fox worthy version for Satanist going on here lol. 
  If you ever felt a disposition to Bagels, you might be a Satanist.   If you ever saw dumbo the elephant and thought he was Jewish because his nose was floppin in the wind, you might be a Satanist.
 If you ever saw Harry potter and got to the part about gringotts Bank and thought I wonder if he speaks Yiddish, you might be a Satanist.
  I mean seriously what in the fuck. 

plz drop this topic its going too far

On Monday, July 20, 2015 1:41 AM, "j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@mkscotshaman: We aren't talking about lions in general, but the specific lion in Narnia called Aslan. It's taken from the story of jewsus.

If you want to advance in Satanism, in soul, mind and body, you have to make sacrifices in time and energy. I suggest getting up earlier to do it in the morning, getting it out of the way and having a good start to the day, whereas in the evening you might be too tired to do it and may just fall asleep. But some people work nights and sleep days, so do whatever is best and most convenient for you and your schedule.

On Monday, July 20, 2015 7:42 PM, "shadow1374731@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hi guys im new to satanism and i have really trouble for meditating...i have a noisy family it means if i want to meditate at night as in 40days program.i shoud wait until2a.m when they are asleep.in the other hand in rhe morning ishoud wake up a round7a.m !its so hard and i dont know ehat to do...plz help me
Hail satan

<td val[/IMG]Well Adam and Eve is a much older alagory that the jew stole and corrupted. Adam/Amon/Marduk was Satans son, the very first Aryan man. This is why Satan in the Black Book calls us "The descendants of Adam" @Dalightskin. I do.... I do....

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad
On Jul 20, 2015, 1:23:09 AM, dalightskin@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Wait I heard it symbolized jokehovah, eh who cares.
[/TD]

@nostate its true what you are saying. I've discovered that its hard here in South Africa to convince my kind(blacks people) that whites about JesFuckenchrist and jewfuckedhova that they are not real..

I'm not trying to be racist and anything.....
Blacks are so brain washed that they curse me @ times so preach about the love of Hell and the coming Eon of Satan those who listen will be free but is it ok if my heart aches for those who don't listen?

Hail Satan!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

You will find some tips and tricks in the "young" section of joyofsatan.org, that is very advisabel to read carefully (whole site) to get the Truth and meaning of Spiritual Satanism.
Also, you family might be xian or xian mindset programmed so unconsciously will try to stop you, so I suggest you look for a nice park or walk where to sit and/or walk and meditate when you are alone there, undisturbed.

To: [email protected]
Date: Mon, 20 Jul 2015 01:51:36 -0700
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] need help

Hail satan

<td val[/IMG]When you mean meditate is that another way of saying like praying to him I try to do it 2 times a day is that good

Sent fro[/IMG] From :"Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Tue, Jul 21, 2015 at 7:18 PM
Subject :Re: [JoyofSatan666] need help

If you want to advance in Satanism, in soul, mind and body, you have to make sacrifices in time and energy. I suggest getting up earlier to do it in the morning, getting it out of the way and having a good start to the day, whereas in the evening you might be too tired to do it and may just fall asleep. But some people work nights and sleep days, so do whatever is best and most convenient for you and your schedule.

On Monday, July 20, 2015 7:42 PM, "shadow1374731@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Hail satan

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]Oh man this post.... Firstly please try to use proper grammar when makeup a post, this way people can understand your question. Now I have a noisy family aswell. I wake up at 5:00 AM every morning to meditate. This is what you should be doing. Also get to bed around 9-10 pm, it's bad and unhealthy to be going to bed at 2 am.

On Jul 20, 2015, 1:51:36 AM, shadow1374731@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hi guys im new to satanism and i have really trouble for meditating...i have a noisy family it means if i want to meditate at night as in 40days program.i shoud wait until2a.m when they are asleep.in the other hand in rhe morning ishoud wake up a round7a.m !its so hard and i dont know ehat to do...plz help me
Hail satan
[/TD]

@joseph mason: No, when we talk about meditating we mean the power meditations in the JoS site which include opening your chakras, void meditation, learning to feel energy and things like that. Spiritual Satanism isn't about praying like christians or slavish worship. Those things are stupid and unnecessary. Satan and the Gods/Daemons don't demand or need any sort of worship, they are here to teach us how to advance spiritually and give us knowledge like power meditations, and our role is to apply this knowledge for our own spiritual advancement.
Seriously, if you pray like christians do then you probably have the wrong idea about the whole thing.

Behemoth are not Satanic!! :( :(I know that this band has been mentioned before as "being Satanic" but I had read some of their lyrics and they have this christianized image of Satan! :/
<b [/IMG]As for the people who say "please drop this topic, it's getting too far"[/B] guys/girls, what's your problem? :p This topic was created for fun and it is also a nice way to entertain each other through the group (without making a million spam topics like "hi, how was your day today?" etc...)And in the end, if someone says "you're not a Satanist, if you never ... " and mentions something that is not really what a Spiritual Satanist would do (for example some jewish brainwashing as an example), then we can correct this person and explain some things or ask them to read the website more carefully.
This topic may seem 'childish' to some of you but I personally laughed with some of the members statements here. It's for entertainment. Not all entertainment is favored by everyone. And as long as there's nothing disresctful here, why do you have to be annoyed by it?

And -obviously- if someone responds at this topic, doesn't mean that they are not doing their own part in spiritual or Internet warfare... I know from my own experience lol. So don't be mean about this topic. This topic comes in peace. xD

Στις 10:44 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 22 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "maukalitheraven@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

You're not a true Satanist if you don't rock out to Behemoth :)
Behemoth - Ceremony Of Shiva  

\m/

<td val[/IMG]"Try to use proper grammer when makeing a post" Proceeds to make spelling meatake in the very same sentence XD sorry about that guys. ****makeing****

On Jul 22, 2015, 12:36:42 A[/IMG]Oh man this post.... Firstly please try to use proper grammar when makeup a post, this way people can understand your question. Now I have a noisy family aswell. I wake up at 5:00 AM every morning to meditate. This is what you should be doing. Also get to bed around 9-10 pm, it's bad and unhealthy to be going to bed at 2 am.

On Jul 20, 2015, 1:51:36 AM, shadow1374731@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Hi guys im new to satanism and i have really trouble for meditating...i have a noisy family it means if i want to meditate at night as in 40days program.i shoud wait until2a.m when they are asleep.in the other hand in rhe morning ishoud wake up a round7a.m !its so hard and i dont know ehat to do...plz help me
Hail satan
[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

<td val[/IMG]I gave my soul to the devil and I think the best thing I did I'm new to Satanism I need some type of guidance so what do I need to fill this is energy what do I need to have this piercing me I want to be more in touch with the spirits and I have a question there are people out there that wrong me they told me that Satan protects his own what about the people who wronged me I feel as though they need to be punished have them for you the hurt that they gave me but worse so if you can teach me the meditation way how can I go about it always lighter red candle and I think I'm talking to him this is sort of a prayer but now you're telling me that I'm going about it the wrong way I need your help badly I have a lot of pain that has to go away but I do know something when I know that you're sending me reply fast I feel a whole lot better so I want to thank you if you don't mind I want you to be my guidance into the right direction so I can please my father hail Satan and his mighty demons

Sent fro[/IMG] From :"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:24 AM

@joseph mason: No, when we talk about meditating we mean the power meditations in the JoS site which include opening your chakras, void meditation, learning to feel energy and things like that. Spiritual Satanism isn't about praying like christians or slavish worship. Those things are stupid and unnecessary. Satan and the Gods/Daemons don't demand or need any sort of worship, they are here to teach us how to advance spiritually and give us knowledge like power meditations, and our role is to apply this knowledge for our own spiritual advancement.
Seriously, if you pray like christians do then you probably have the wrong idea about the whole thing. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

So you are not a true Satanist if you don't reply to this post! LMFAO

PS: laughing empowers 3rd chakra!

To: [email protected]
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 2015 10:37:19 +0000
Subject: Σχετ: [JoyofSatan666] RE: You are not a true Satanist, if you never ...

Behemoth are not Satanic!! :( :(I know that this band has been mentioned before as "being Satanic" but I had read some of their lyrics and they have this christianized image of Satan! :/
<b [/IMG]As for the people who say "please drop this topic, it's getting too far"[/B] guys/girls, what's your problem? :p This topic was created for fun and it is also a nice way to entertain each other through the group (without making a million spam topics like "hi, how was your day today?" etc...)And in the end, if someone says "you're not a Satanist, if you never ... " and mentions something that is not really what a Spiritual Satanist would do (for example some jewish brainwashing as an example), then we can correct this person and explain some things or ask them to read the website more carefully.
This topic may seem 'childish' to some of you but I personally laughed with some of the members statements here. It's for entertainment. Not all entertainment is favored by everyone. And as long as there's nothing disresctful here, why do you have to be annoyed by it?

And -obviously- if someone responds at this topic, doesn't mean that they are not doing their own part in spiritual or Internet warfare... I know from my own experience lol. So don't be mean about this topic. This topic comes in peace. xD

Στις 10:44 π.μ. Τετάρτη, 22 Ιουλίου 2015, ο/η "maukalitheraven@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] έγραψε:

You're not a true Satanist if you don't rock out to Behemoth :)
Behemoth - Ceremony Of Shiva  

\m/

<td val[/IMG]Every morning for the last few days I'm making it a ritual but I light a red candle in honor of him and I talk about my problems before I start my day I haven't told ane that I gave my soul to the devil that's between me and ain these people out here posin to be Christians and going to church I trusted them I thought they were good people they walk all over me use whatever they can get out of me and spit on me and walked away from me leaving me in so much pain and I said how can you people be like Christians and pray and go to church but you do this to me it just isn't right so I turn to Satan maybe you can help me with my painEach day is getting better by guidance of you and your teachings but these people need to be punished they need to be punished bad for what they done to me they took meI was once raised in the family of Jehovah's Witnesses so you probably have idea how come I'm so messed up I prayed I gave him worship and I get absolutely nothing didn't feel nothing people wrong to me I know I'm not the only one that feels this way hopefully you can help me and guide me in the right directionMaybe it's not right but that's so much Benjamin in my heart I want some people to suffer for what they done to me don't get it wrong I'm not trying to use this a vengeance but the reason that I can go another direction and Buddy said you can protect mE

Sent fro[/IMG] From :"j.l3mm0n@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date :Wed, Jul 22, 2015 at 4:24 AM

Seriously, if you pray like christians do then you probably have the wrong idea about the whole thing. [/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

I am sorry I said drop it. I thought it would lessen our anger toward enemy and make it a joke or sth. but as long as it doesn't happen its cool. also behemoth is a fucking kike as I listened to them and thought they were satanic till I saw their concert and drinking blood and blaspheme satanic sigils. they suck whatsoever there are far better bands . but they are also kikes though . I researched through every band as I am a fan of metal and the band with  less kike bullshit I found was avenged sevenfold and metallica the rest are bullshit

On Thursday, July 23, 2015 11:04 PM, "Yog Sothoth yogsothoth666999@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Yeah behemoth is jewish and supports our enemy's. Seriously where did the black metal stereotype come from? REAL Satanic rock is stuff like Led Zeppelin. The only "black metal" I listen to is NS rock.

On Jul 23, 2015, 6:25:16 PM, timothycc19@... [JoyofSatan666] wrote: Ive never listened to one song by them..
[/TD]

Huhu
I love this one
On 15 Jul 2015 05:55, "Elizabeth Irvine dragneel66@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You are not a true Satanist, if you are not bothered by the lies that are constantly fed to society

On Tuesday, July 14, 2015 6:01 PM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You're not a True Satanist if you've never debated the holoco$t with prolific liars.

You're not a true satanist if you haven't asked Google why Christians are so stupid and mock the priest behind his back xD

Your not a true Satanist if the statement...."He no begining and has no end"....does not sound ridiculous.
On 13 Jul 2015 02:15, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You're not a true satanist if xian bible songs don't make you wretch the instant you hear them

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 1:56 PM, "Dajana Fitos djn13f@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

You're not a true Satanist if you aren't bothered by words that meditation is a waste of time .

On Sunday, July 12, 2015 1:30 AM, "no.state@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

And backwards Swastikas. Grrrrr....

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back