Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: xian and jew abuse of life

diaa

Damn the curse on the Jews, Christians, I hate them where I want to revenge the holy fire of hatred, revenge, including how

You can do many things to curse the Enemy. 1) vibrating runes or 2) doing rituals are the basic.

If you wish to curse Kikes; i suggest one of these rituals: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HellsArmy666/message/6033 OR this one: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/36766. Both are good and effective.

Ave Father Enki Lucifer, Agares and Anubis!!!!
Praise the 4 Crowns of Hell!!!!
Hail Kundalini!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diaa" <diaahtf@... wrote:

Damn the curse on the Jews, Christians, I hate them where I want to revenge the holy fire of hatred, revenge, including how

yes indeed.

i curse them as well.

keep the fight and motivation going.

WE WILL SUCCEED.

HAIL SATAN AND ASTAROTH

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "freeman1124" <kalnip1@... wrote:

i have always felt that our governments have been not telling us everything, but this is appaling that our nation's leaders are so power hungry and in coherts with the xian entities. the fact that they can equate the very gift of life with monetary gain. i am infuriated when i know that as i write men and women are killed, and the reason is even worse, the jews and xians inspire wars so that governments buy weapons, fuel, and all the other shit that goes into it. my nations young men go and fight out of a sense of duty and patriotism, but the xian know their loyalty and use it to have them fight, not only that but at the same time the very rights that they fight for are erroded away. i trully am tired of this, i belive that we as a race of intelegent beings should be able to raise above this, but the kikes are so fucking greedy that they will hold back an entire race of beings, and for what money? power? can they not be satisfied with what is already theres, no
and that is the reason why, in order for us as humanity to flourish and thrive, these entities such as the jew, xian and muslim, must be wipped clean, i support physical means, to much of man's blood has been spilled in order to serve the wants of a select few and neferious beings. i am new so i need to know how to hone my spiritual warfare cappabilites, despite my passion i am limited in some areas and need to know how to strenthen them, i have felt satan, his love, and his protection, not only do i curse the xianty for there crimes against us but also what they perpetrated against satan and his nephilim, only because they love us? that alone means total war.
HAIL SATAN, AND MAY HIS LEGIONS CRUSH THE FOUL XIAN, NO MERCY TO ANY OF THEM, MAY THE BLACK FLAG FLY AND NO QUATER EXIST FOR FATHER'S FOES

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back