Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: When to know to move on!

babyb00m

Discussions of all levels can occur in this group. The clergy regularly post advanced information to this group. Also, advanced members can guide newer members. You need to read the description of this group:

"For those who wish to establish a relationship with Satan.

Topics of discussion include: Demons, Magick, Satanic Witchcraft and much more"

If all the experienced ones moved on we would have a group governed by newbies. Which turns into a den of delusionals... 
 Hey man my purple kundalini is like going in reverse. Does this mean I am going back in time?? Or just turning immortal?
 Yo bro I dont know my Barnie the friendly dinosaur kundalini just sprouted Wings made out of skittles.. Hes asking me something.. Would....Would you??......Like to taste the rainbow? Yes!! Barnie the kundalini I would love to to taste your rainbow!! 
  Woah Dude I am like so jealous, You make my time traveling purple snake look like a... a Ostrich or something.. 
 Yeah... Ahem.. Its not a pretty site...
 Fucked up shit would happen - Aldric 

Not to crush your ideas or anything, but I've seen this countless of times. There is a reason this is the Main group, just like there is a main group in the forums. Then you have the branches, that is more customed or specialized for certain aspects of knowledge. Astrology for an example because of interests and talent in this area. And as you say for the more advanced when they comes to certain levels of advancement to share experiences, but again, we have the Gods and Godesses that guides us here.

In this group you have all levels, so most people can learn as a whole, some teach, guides and others learn and advance by steps. This is primarly the group of the essence of Satanism.

The Clergy posts in all of the groups. I myself follow all the groups and are active in two them. Because this is how I learn further more.

People who are new, usually those who have been here for a year give or take, thinks they always comes up with these brilliant ideas..but really they are usually just small commands to the others to change the groups in different manners and so on, and to suit their egos. Which, basically always, never works out and they get pissed because people doesn't listen. This is because here are advanced people who have been here for years like myself, although I am rather intermediate. That knows the newbies and most people comes here to the Main group. Ask typical questions, and if they are not answered somehow. Delusions and infiltrators becomes the outcome. Infiltraitors are always here anyways. But my point is, don't waste your energy and time in trying to change the groups as they already have a strong pattern of how things work.

I am not saying to not give any ideas as some are actually quite good, but over the years from observation, certain things and patterns doesn't change as they are working just fine already. We are a society here, and like every society, here are more advanced people in different respects and here are newer people that needs the guidance to advancement. Like if a newbie thinks they are ready for an advanced meditation and jump the gun to do it, the results will be negative. The newbie would get very discouraged and maybe think there is something wrong. The wrong thing is, it was way too soon. Witchcraft is built in steps over time, and not over night as many people would believe. Of course all depends upon the strenght of ones soul and mind. Which can be seen in astrology for an example.

I am not a good speaker, but this do hopefully explains why certain things won't change, and why the groups function as they do. We are a unit, and this is what makes us strong.

HAIL SATAN!!!

Lol white Dragon, You react so much when someone doesnt agree with you or asks you a question. Just chill Bro. It will be alright. 
 You are making yourself seem suspicious by reacting to simple questions. it makes it look like you have something to hide. 
 Its all good.  

Lol something to hide. I read most posts but i'm only a Satanist for 7 months now so i don't post. Just read and learn :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Tue, 12 Jul, 2016 at 5:40, aldric.strickland88@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Lol white Dragon, You react so much when someone doesnt agree with you or asks you a question. Just chill Bro. It will be alright. 
 You are making yourself seem suspicious by reacting to simple questions. it makes it look like you have something to hide. 
 Its all good.  

Hi aldric!

I was wondering when you were going to say something.

I don't mind when people comment, I like it. But, why harp on things- move on...please!

Hey, did you get my message about Alexander the Great? I'm quite intrigued about it- did he attain Godhead?

Have you got any information on it?

I would appreciate any help on the matter.

Thanks mate!

Hail Satan!

Lol I am not trying to harp on something. I am just picking on you. 
=)
Johnson Akemi just posted more about alexander. 

I'm getting old, and running out of time! Had to buy a new walking stick the other day! Just kidding- not that old!
Yeah, I've read all the JoS website, "...and he wept, for there were no more lands to conquer...", and then I found Black Sun666 archives- "happy days again"!
Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back