Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: what if

Rocky Handy

what if he is as human as anyone else. who truley knows the entity, ive often medetated on consiousness, and found him there studying me. what are symbols and pryers truley but protections from him to sooth him and show loyaty who better to lead you in the path to truth but the bearer of truth. if i live or die it is to be, if i have power it is to be, i give my self to satan not to propaganda, him first then his deciples. symbols to summons his power, do i really need them? i am totaly alone with no coven, please contact me if there is a coven i can join. 

Do not worry about joining a coven. You must remember one thing, in the eyes of Father Enki, his closest are his "coven." You can stand to be an individual, you can achieve that if you dedicate yourself. You do not need symbols to "summon" his power. That is what Spiritual Satanism is all about, to empower yourself. You may ask Father enki for direction or to guide you. You summon the help of the Gods of Duat to help you. If you show your dedication to Father, more knowledge will open up for you and the more you will rely on your own abilities to accomplish tasks. Be aware and understand his teachings, put them into practice.

Regards

Enkis As Sassin
www.ageofsatan.co.cc

Iaidon Baltan - Hail Father Enki
Iaidon Baltan - Hail The Gods of Duat

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Rocky Handy <handy.rocky@... wrote:

what if he is as human as anyone else. who truley knows the entity, ive often medetated on consiousness, and found him there studying me. what are symbols and pryers truley but protections from him to sooth him and show loyaty who better to lead you in the path to truth but the bearer of truth. if i live or die it is to be, if i have power it is to be, i give my self to satan not to propaganda, him first then his deciples. symbols to summons his power, do i really need them? i am totaly alone with no coven, please contact me if there is a coven i can join. 

what if Satan left me but I don't know.
I'm doubting whether i'm still a satanist...
I'm too tired,..I just want to know what happened on me..please don't let me alone.

Satan never leaves us. You will never be alone plus you always have the groups and forums to go to. If you are feeling down, meditate. Think of it as a challenge. Hail!

It seems that I can't do anything before i open my 3rd eye and see what happened on me.I'm suffering every minute.I know it is probably enemy's attack.I just feel that I'm no longer a satanist and i should leave and just kill myself.I have decided.No matter what happened,I will always fight for Satan.If i must die,i choose to die for Satan.Life is so cruel:)sorry for my stupid posts.Satan is greatest.If some cruel things happened on me,that is all because of my foolishness.

Dying will solve nothing (have personally considered suicide multiple occasions in my life, and I’m very young). This life, no matter you current condition, can be changed. Spiritual advancement of humanity is the true goal of Father Satan and you can’t do that if you die. But if you advance spiritually you will empower yourself to change your life, your fate. But if you die who knows what kind of life you will have next. Break the cycle, aim for spiritual perfection, for immortality and control your fate. Father Satan and the Demons will always be there for their people. 
If you think it’s a psychic attack it probably is. If you need info on how to deal with it there are many ways. This banishing ritual is one. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... shing.html
Clean your aura regularly. 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... aning.html
Meditation for protection.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ction.html
If the attack is very strong summon your guardian demon. If you don’t know who it is yet you can try to find out or summon other demons who will help you get rid of the attack and even exact revenge.. The list of demons who can help you with enemy attacks is here 
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Would hate to see a fellow satanist do something like that. All of us satanists should stick together and look out for each other while we take the enemy down effectively and become like gods ourselves. That is the true way we can show our love and dedication to father Satan.
Hail Father Satan 

There's no need to be too hard on yourself.We all face challenges in this Jew infested earth. Don't focus too much on suffering as this is likely to make it persist because you're constantly putting your  thoughts and energy on  it.Focus on your meditations and think positively. Think about the good things in your life, about the Gods, about Satan and things that make you happy. The enemy preys on guilt, sometimes causing it intentionally so as to make you want to suicide or not focus on the important things.I've also suffered enemy-induced guilt and suicide kept popping up in my mind. Being strong in Satan and focusing on positive things helped me overcome the attack.Also, being ready to die for Satan's cause is not bad on its own as it shows great loyalty to Him.But focusing on it is another thing. Just push it to the back of your mind and give thought to more important things. We as Satan's people are here to stay,not to die. Focusing on death is not good at all.If things get out of hand,you can always approach Satan or your Guardian Demon if you know him/her. Wishing you the best,Hail Satan!
On Wed, 23 Jan 2019, 10:19 pm hs74001111@... [JoyofSatan666], <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It seems that I can't do anything before i open my 3rd eye and see what happened on me.I'm suffering every minute.I know it is probably enemy's attack.I just feel that I'm no longer a satanist and i should leave and just kill myself.I have decided.No matter what happened,I will always fight for Satan.If i must die,i choose to die for Satan.Life is so cruel:)sorry for my stupid posts.Satan is greatest.If some cruel things happened on me,that is all because of my foolishness.

HeY..Brother..
Pls don't do this and believe in yourself and Father Satan..It's not your journey to kill yourself..That doesn't makes sense..we are not Born to die by suicide..Everyone has bad and difficult times and it seems to be endless..You're not alone and there are much better Times coming..Think of the Satanic Sins...never be without a perspective! I hope so much u'll stay strong and find the way back to yourself! Much Love,Peace and Harmony to you..
Ave Satanas!Hail Mother Lilith! 

Gesendet von Yahoo Mail auf Android

You don't understand me.I won't kill myself.I'm struggling to live and become better.That's why I'm still here.The problem is I'm not sure if I'm still a Satanist.I can't turn to Satan for help.I have to depend on myself.So I'm suffering.Cowards can't be strong.Brave don't need to be strong.I'm nothing but I want to do something.At least for my belief.sorry for my mad reviews.

So you feel like you're not a satanist. Are you acting like a satanist?

Satan doesn't leave his people, people leave him.

I am getting mixed messages from these forums. People saying satan wants strong minded people fighting for him, then i read about how people want to suicide. Suicide is leaving life early instead of fighting those emotions and those feelings. Its the enemy who is telling you you have no worth and to exit early. Ignore that enemy and take that and turn it into fight against the enemy. Believe me i have been there many times before. Everybodys life has meaning and everyone is here for a reason. Satan makes no mistakes in his creations. Hail SatanMel
On Jan 24, 2019 4:23 AM, "Shorya Singh shorya.superstar@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Dying will solve nothing (have personally considered suicide multiple occasions in my life, and I’m very young). This life, no matter you current condition, can be changed. Spiritual advancement of humanity is the true goal of Father Satan and you can’t do that if you die. But if you advance spiritually you will empower yourself to change your life, your fate. But if you die who knows what kind of life you will have next. Break the cycle, aim for spiritual perfection, for immortality and control your fate. Father Satan and the Demons will always be there for their people. 
If you think it’s a psychic attack it probably is. If you need info on how to deal with it there are many ways. This banishing ritual is one. 
http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/Banishing. html
Clean your aura regularly. 
http://www.angelfire..com/ empire/serpentis666/Aura_ Cleaning.html
Meditation for protection.
http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/ Protection.html
If the attack is very strong summon your guardian demon. If you don’t know who it is yet you can try to find out or summon other demons who will help you get rid of the attack and even exact revenge.. The list of demons who can help you with enemy attacks is here 
http://www.angelfire.com/ empire/serpentis666/HELP.html

Would hate to see a fellow satanist do something like that. All of us satanists should stick together and look out for each other while we take the enemy down effectively and become like gods ourselves. That is the true way we can show our love and dedication to father Satan.
Hail Father Satan 

I don't trust my thoughts and feelings.
I felt like I am jewish.I felt like my parents wanted to murder me.I felt like I don't deserve to live.I experienced many problems. Now I feel like I'm not a Satanist. These worryings came without reasons.
Four years ago I was fooled by christianity.I opened my heart to their god and I fell into deep depression.I suffered from christ every day.In the end I left christian, but my depression didn't leave me. It never leaves.It ruined my life.
One day I got a headache.I felt uncomfortable and I couldn't stop crying.I wanted to destroy my life, not because my life is not well.I just wanted to destroy myself.I wanted to die permemently.My mind was filled with self destruction thoughts,I wanted to destroy any beautiful thing I have so I wanted to leave Satan.
I always love Satanism...
I suffered and cried.A week.Sometimes I felt love from Satan, but my depression is strong. I almost dead.
One day when I woke up, I felt that my suicidal feelings left me. I was frightened. Maybe my enemies have won and I was abandoned.
I suddenly became positive.I don't want to kill myself.I don't want to die...I worried that if I'm no longer a Satanist.
Now I don't worry.I can depend on my mind power.I'm no longer limited by my thoughts and feelings.I have the power to ignore negative thoughts and feelings.
No matter what happened, I will only do things that I truly want to do. I know my past is terrible...I need to change myself.
I'd better not to focus on this question. I will know the answear someday. :)

I am new but i do know that father wont leave you,  are you doing what is required of you? Rtr's meditations cleansings? If not you deffo wont feel him. But that doesnt mean he will leave you. On the same note he will leave you if you tell him too. He doesnt force himself on anyone. I do know how you feel tho. I have been lazy, which is changing right now, and i havent felt him much either. However i did pray to him today and he helped me today. Are you feeling anyone at all? Are you feeling your guardian demon? Hail Father SatanMel
On Jan 17, 2019 7:41 AM, "hs74001111@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  what if Satan left me but I don't know.
I'm doubting whether i'm still a satanist...
I'm too tired,..I just want to know what happened on me..please don't let me alone.

why blame them? why give up? why not try a different ap[proach of reaction to these energies thrusted upon you if it is the so called enemy that wont take its consequence of being mean?

should focus on how u approach these energies is it you or this dunno, guess u might we all have inner strenght in dark days., try something else something unexpected something brilliant why not try something other than the 3rd eye.
why fight why borrow or beg steal or cheat?????
just be yourself and dont give up with satan its family...

I never tell Satan to leave. Even if I was in deep depression.On that time I just want to kill myself, I was thinking about to leave Satan.But I never tell him.
But Satan is all-knowing.Even if I never tell him...He knows..:)
After a few days I felt different. I became positive...I don't want to die.I don't know why. I worried if Satan leaves me.because I want to live on.
I experienced so much strange things..Life is strange.I joined christianity when I was 13, and then my suffering began.I have been in deep depression since then..My life has been ruined.I don't know what happened.I don't know anything.
I'm 16...My life just start..I just want to live on.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back