Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: website?

Mike1

Um, a bit old but... hasn't been posted? Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Sent: Sunday, December 25, 2011 7:14 PM
Subject: website?

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/m site. Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).Just wondering, as I'm a distrustful person and wanted to ask You of your opinions first./Mike
DEATH TO ALL JEWS

i not sure myself but i as a noob here was shown this site once before but was not sure if i should proceed further with it or not either

Sent: Thursday, February 9, 2012 11:17 AM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: website?

Um, a bit old but... hasn't been posted? Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/m site. Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).Just wondering, as I'm a distrustful person and wanted to ask You of your opinions first./Mike
DEATH TO ALL JEWS

I just got the same email. I think it's BS, since she calls "Devanna Luchien" a High Priestess but in the 4 times she mentions HPS Maxine she refuses to call her by her title. So my verdict is "Devanna Luchien" is trying to divide us. All true High Priests refer to each other by their titles, from my observation, and to omit it all 4 times sounds fishy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

i not sure myself but i as a noob here was shown this site once before but was not sure if i should proceed further with it or not either

Um, a bit old but... hasn't been posted?

Hail Satan and all the true Gods!
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/msite.%c3%82%c2%a0Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).
Just wondering, as I'm a distrustful person and wanted to ask You of your opinions first.
/Mike

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

Probably a personal enemy of HP Maxine.Not to mention that he/she offers books on his/her website that You have to pay like quite a sum to get; however they can be found on the web for free and they are a load of bollocks as well.I was told a few days ago that he/she is one that was banned before under another name. Seems it's true...
Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike
To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:29 PM

I just got the same email. I think it's BS, since she calls "Devanna Luchien" a High Priestess but in the 4 times she mentions HPS Maxine she refuses to call her by her title. So my verdict is "Devanna Luchien" is trying to divide us. All true High Priests refer to each other by their titles, from my observation, and to omit it all 4 times sounds fishy.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@... wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/msite. Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).
Just wondering, as I'm a distrustful person and wanted to ask You of your opinions first.
/Mike

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

I agree Lydia and I for one dont buy into this.  It feels wrong and HPS Maxine is true You can feel it in what she writes and shares with us. Again I'll say it here I'm with you HPS Maxine and beside you every step of the way.  I feel this is all part of the battle was are all fighting.Hail Father Satan

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 10:29 AM

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/msite. Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).
/Mike

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

Actually Exactly, I signed up, As in I just joined the group wanted to see what was happening and the most troubling thing was even INSIDE THE GROUP they keep calling Father as DARK AND SINISTER! I mean, I understand dark as being the Unknown , But Sinister, Really? That's WAAAY OUT THERE! I just feel right, Also if you read there "7-Fold way" It includes an Initiation to be Done by a Coven and a Coven ONLY. Which is just weird, there is no mention of any prayer, It seems wrong to me. Plus they ask us to Buy a whole lot of Books or as they call it "MANUSCRIPTS". Thoughts?

Just another false front site run by a hooked nose. They are trying to cast a kosher net to snag and trap members might be dumb enough with a pm propaganda spam campaign. They will go the same way all the other false front, poser orgs have, nowhere.

The enemy is always trying to pick off as many members from our ranks they can [they don't respect personal freedom]. All they end up doing is weeding the dross for us.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Mike <misza2@... wrote:

Probably a personal enemy of HP Maxine.
Not to mention that he/she offers books on his/her website that You have to pay like quite a sum to get; however they can be found on the web for free and they are a load of bollocks as well.
I was told a few days ago that he/she is one that was banned before under another name. Seems it's true...

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

Sent: Thursday, February 16, 2012 3:29 PM

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Hot Guy <hotstudman95@ wrote:

Hail Gods of War! 
/Mike

I've been getting mails from an account by the name of Devanna Luchien basically tickling my ego and encouraging me to become a member of a http://houseofenki66623.com/msite.%c3%8 ... 2%c2%a0Now I'm a wondering whether I should trust what was written to me in personal mail (tried to find posts from that account across the board but came up with no results).
/Mike

DEATH TO ALL JEWS

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back