Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Unturning a vampire

Katrina Brown

I can't help but assume you're a troll, or someone drowned in a thoughtform.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

Does anyone know if there is a spell to become a "normal" human?

I just want to know if I have the option.. I would consider it *_^

Nobody knows?

Sorry I posted this similar again, but I really want to know if anyone knows anything :'<

Why asking again, you did get an answer and got told that you balance your chakras with power meditation. Vampirism is mostly caused by a small chakra imbalance.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@... wrote:

Nobody knows?

Sorry I posted this similar again, but I really want to know if anyone knows anything :'<

Then why bother writing to me. That was very disrespectful against someone asking for advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrina Brown" <katrinabrown666@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

Nobody knows?

Sorry, didn't really get the full story here. x3

Then why bother writing to me. That was very disrespectful against someone asking for advice.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Katrina Brown" <katrinabrown666@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "x_static_agony" <x_static_agony@ wrote:

Nobody knows?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back