Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Too much colours?

Anti GoatFuckerV2

One thing, how did you get back? I thought you were an infiltrator with your banned from ancient forums yahoo message.
On Sunday, January 28, 2018, 8:09:27 AM GMT+8, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I’ve heard recently using to much white can have unintended consequences and I am wondering what they may be? And if using too much of other colours can also have unintended consequences… I’m thinking maybe using to much white on the chakras might delude there natural colouring and make them less potent… I hope not… 8/

Seems it wasn't IP-banned. But, when it begins to again show how fk up it is, it will be banned.

Hopefully permanently.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <av666v2@... wrote :

One thing, how did you get back? I thought you were an infiltrator with your banned from ancient forums yahoo message.
On Sunday, January 28, 2018, 8:09:27 AM GMT+8, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I’ve heard recently using to much white can have unintended consequences and I am wondering what they may be? And if using too much of other colours can also have unintended consequences… I’m thinking maybe using to much white on the chakras might delude there natural colouring and make them less potent… I hope not… 8/

Hah, holy shit...so what did you mean by existing in a lower existence at that time? And how the heck were you forgiven? Wow...
Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Thu, Feb 1, 2018 at 5:43 AM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Cheers fancymancy! Also antiGFV2 I am not I was just somewhat existing in what I’m calling a negative state or lower existence at that time and just kind flew off the rails and upset some peeps with my constant complaining and other negative actions which I’m going to try and avoid I the future…

Anti GoatFuckerV2 I think you are a kike or an idiot! It says Cleary on th site how hard and confusing all this can be! But clearly you are just kicking those that fall down because you are too weak to kick them while they stand!

YOU ARE A KIKE!… OR AN IDIOT!

And yes I understand the I am mirroring him! But how else is he to learn if people don’t stand up to school house bullies like him! And as for the rest that have followed his example like “SHEEP”! Isn’t being part of a Satanist about being independent! You are not wolfs and sheep clothing! You have just moved into a different herd! But one day you will see the error of you ways! Or maybe you’ll linger in blissful ignorance while you slavishly follow your idiot leader “Anti GoatFuckerV2”!

I went too far with it! I didnt mean to be rude okay?! Shit! I was just shocked on how you were back!!! I was amazed not teasing you! Guys!! I'm not bullying! I retort if THAT WAS TOO MUCH!
I didn't say anything negative on my message, I was just shocked! Shade! I apologize if I was too hard on you! But sometimes, I am not sure if weak people can sometimes pretend to be weak but they COULD BE actually kikes.. And since when was I much of a bully? I was just shocked by your return!!!
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:40 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Anti GoatFuckerV2 I think you are a kike or an idiot! It says Cleary on th site how hard and confusing all this can be! But clearly you are just kicking those that fall down because you are too weak to kick them while they stand!

And yes I understand the I am mirroring him! But how else is he to learn if people don’t stand up to school house bullies like him! And as for the rest that have followed his example like “SHEEP”! Isn’t being part of a Satanist about being independent! You are not wolfs and sheep clothing! You have just moved into a different herd! But one day you will see the error of you ways! Or maybe you’ll linger in blissful ignorance while you slavishly follow your idiot leader “Anti GoatFuckerV2”!

One last thing, if you really have changed. Then we're glad to have you back. Maybe you didnt check your spam folder on sonofthegods' outrageous post he threw at HPS Maxine. I replied to that guy and then someone may have misclicked on me and you might have thought that I'm in need of banning. You see, not everyone can be saved. Especially if they chose to leave on their own or attack us. 
You may have missed my correction on the reply on who needed the banning? Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Wed, Feb 7, 2018 at 10:40 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Anti GoatFuckerV2 I think you are a kike or an idiot! It says Cleary on th site how hard and confusing all this can be! But clearly you are just kicking those that fall down because you are too weak to kick them while they stand!

Going back, why did you get mad at me when you didn't really explain what you meant by "lower existence?" I was confused with what you said too...no harm intended....but hey, there are times we are down and sometimes, we must know WHO to take with us. This isn't christianity anyways. So we can't always take the poor ones because who knows what they might turn out to be? 
 And I don't mean kicking them down easily! It's not bad to interrogate someone deeply and getting answers by yourself is what Satanism is all about if I am right, just to make sure if everyone is oki doki and NOT going to cause negativity AGAIN. There are times people must stop whining and apply the answer to themselves if it brings them the benefit they asked for. Was I EVER LIKE THAT after I took the answers to help myself become better despite the challenges one normally goes through when recovering oneself?
I have thought of asking you and there you came up with some vagueness because heck I truly missed a lot when that happened. What if that was concern I was showing there...kikes would NEVER GIVE A FUCK ABOUT INCIDENTS HERE CONCERNING MEMBERS unless it is going to help infiltrators bring those people down, and did I ever do that? No! I clearly stated what you meant by lower existence! If you didn't mean that you are some kike, can't you simply just say that you didn't defend yourself or regularly clean your aura and chakras daily or even VOID MEDITATE MAN. Get some sleep if you are lacking any!
Your hold on the english language actually says it too. Please improve...so we can understand you better and like you said, so there won't be anymore fights. 

And bro, there are times I'm also kind. And it's to those who want answers when I can give them. Most of the time I am busy with myself, improving myself and having my happy life, taking care of and defending it since NO ONE PAYS YOUR BILLS OR FOR YOUR LIFE ENSURANCE FOR YOU, you better do stuff youself. Like with the gods, THIS IS WHY THEY WANT US TO GROW MORE POWERFUL AND MEDITATE SO WE WON'T BE WEAK and ALWAYS HAVE TO BE PROTECTED. Like with your mom and dad if you had or have parents, why would they raise you!? To be the best you can be! But if the parents are overtaken by kikes, then this is where one is robbed from the chance of learning how to win life.
Not only do I want just spiritual success, I want it to come with material success. How? Through improving oneself first before going out to improve your life. You WANT BLING BLING!? YOU WANT JETS!? W.O.R.K. for it. And this quote is something I'll never forget!!!
And one thing, who must do your homeworks and studies for you? Yourself! I'm no kike or lazy idiot. You are just pissed off with my questioning on vague terms you used. I take the apology back, you should learn to fix your temper. Or can I say, try not to agitate yourself if there is something you want to hide using a reaction like that. Who knows?
And to your "cult". NO, I NEVER want a cult LIKE THAT, YUCK. And this is why I hardly ever want to be asked anything about spirituality by others, I would rather help them develop a tough personality where they can no longer cry like typical cartoony school girls when they are WRONG. Where would we all go if people would choose someone like THAT as a leader? And never did I mean anything about kicking the right people who have been doing their best all their life. 
 Checked hphc's sermons lately? And tell me who or how many people YOU KNOW did I "kick off"? And what type of people were they too? Sometimes, you get "kicked off" in life just to get stronger from that, and that means never do that AGAIN, NOT AN "I hate you" rock or some shit like that. If you get kicked off or hurt by people, rise back up! Prove it to them that that was worthless! If you can't but rather yell and guilt trip people about it, then you are just killing their instinct! We must not be like obsessive inquisitors by the way, just people in maximum security from trolle like Connoperry if you have been paying attention to the groups. The JoS seems to have toughened up to most obstacles now by barring out our enemies, and if you can't get a rough side, you're out.
Since when did people here ever follow ME? Hardly anyone, I'm not good for a leader in reality, I just do the best I can in life. I laughed on how I suddenly became a "bully leader", all you said were just how you took my message the other way AND  never did I want anyone here to be butthurt. I can't be a leader but just an ordinary Satanist studying and exploring more on the occult like self studying art since I still have flaws with myself and always aiming for a stable future for myself I am pursuing, we all have the right to be the best we can be. And you just left me with a reminder that there can be people worse than me. I never believed in myself that I could really be a leader at all for the record. I could sometimes be my own enemy which means making rash desicions as one.
Lastly, I'm actually Filipino, so it's completely difficult to call me some SON of a space child fucking "barney" if I hate all Christians, Kikes, muslims or anything against humanity, someone who knows the truth so well can see that those alien behaviors are total eyesores, I have a really small fuse for the said impurities but THAT DOESN'T mean commit crime for getting caught doing so makes one forever known as a dumb motherfucker, and is this the image we want to show to the rest of the world of who we actually are?
 This can go two ways now, it's either you overreacted and took my message ANOTHER WAY, or you can continue this and ignore the message that made you think otherwise. And I'll copy and requote that message that pissed you off. Don't test shade. It's not worth making up stuff about me. What would happen if we didn't kick out the weak? Negative emotions are like a disease anyways. People who are too clingy could be psychic vamps thus petty distractions. We improve them, and if they refuse to change, they are on their own.
One thing. We just met and this is how you behaved towards me. Good luck trying with the others who are curious too. Thought I'd be a pussy back there, was that the reaction you wanted? Shade?

Oh my fuck guys not everybody here is a kike, we're just all pissed off all the time for obvious reasons. Stop riding each others asses

I don’t like the idea of being attacked… or worse watching as others are attacked… yes I get confusion is a common occurrence here… but you need people to challenge these people so they can think I little harder before going after someone!… I too have done the exact same thing as I you… But with more thought I grew to regret the action… I only hope you will just give a little more thought before giving an action… to someone who may just be confused… nothing wrong with criticism… but needlessly attacking and putting others down will only force them away or to retaliate.

At the very least I now have a better understanding of how you feel… I am someone who generally ignores his emotions and was unaware of how intense anger can be before in encountering you… despite being a young adult… *swallows pride* I am sorry AGFV2 for my own confusion and attack but at least we can both grow from this experience… hopeful for the better…

I am Indonesian ...is there anybody can help me on this?I've tried but lack of understanding.
Dikirim dari Yahoo Mail di Android
Pada Sab, 10 Feb 2018 pada 14:39, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] menulis:   At the very least I now have a better understanding of how you feel… I am someone who generally ignores his emotions and was unaware of how intense anger can be before in encountering you… despite being a young adult… *swallows pride* I am sorry AGFV2 for my own confusion and attack but at least we can both grow from this experience… hopeful for the better…

Me too. But someone 10 years a Satanist would fall? I don't think it's completely possible. He must have 10 years of study and he must have not used what he had learned althroughout. Well, try not to get too far with them like I do. You might want to tell yourself what benefits will one get from it. And sometimes, newbies here must learn to tell the difference between a troll or confused Satanist. Richard Lester is an example. 5 years a Satanist and he would fall into drugs. Then we have neptunian mermaid. Do you want these to happen to new members?Fancy's post on the JoS forums speak about tough love is what I advice you may want to read :) So this won't happen again.
Cheers.

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 3:39 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   At the very least I now have a better understanding of how you feel… I am someone who generally ignores his emotions and was unaware of how intense anger can be before in encountering you… despite being a young adult… *swallows pride* I am sorry AGFV2 for my own confusion and attack but at least we can both grow from this experience… hopeful for the better…

But to your instinct on coming to the aid of others quickly shade, you actually have a trait that is found in heroes, and in some stories when the villain is clever, they will always use this trait to make their hero fall for their mistakes. You can revert this flaw you have by knowing the enemy you are dealing with very well. Maybe see study your own natal chart in astro.com? Azazels astrology for Satanists can help you out on many things onxe you get your chart. It took me a long time to get who I really am on my own and with extremely helpful assistance.
Cheers again! XD

On Sat, Feb 10, 2018 at 3:39 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   I don’t like the idea of being attacked… or worse watching as others are attacked… yes I get confusion is a common occurrence here… but you need people to challenge these people so they can think I little harder before going after someone!… I too have done the exact same thing as I you… But with more thought I grew to regret the action… I only hope you will just give a little more thought before giving an action… to someone who may just be confused… nothing wrong with criticism… but needlessly attacking and putting others down will only force them away or to retaliate.

"I only hope you will just give a little more thought before giving an action". I don't need that advice because I already know that that person is weak because he shamefully didn't use his survival instincts. Enough of hollywood dictating us to tell who is good or evil, this is just a judgemental aspect and nobody needs to be attacked for who they are. Sometimes, a little evil has to be done to keep the obstacles on us out. And if you want a powerful group, change the sensitive ones to grow a shell or leave them. This is Satanism, about getting stronger, not staying weak like Xtianity. This is how different we are. 
You went berserk over me pushing down someone who is not doing his part here(10 years of study wasted disappoints the Gods. We aren't Christians). We are at a war with the Jews and no we must never let our guard down. Do you think the Jews love our gods before? No! They made a lot of shit about them so of course, they declared war against us because they hate us. Kikes and their lackeys are too far to be saved by others, they must save themselves only. As I am far more investigating, you targeted Aldrick.
And if you are a young adult, please take time, read and study. Not everyone who is a member here is innocent so it's best to check on who is lying or not. By the way, learn to kick out those that don't want to help themselves like they are 10 years a Satanist and they have shown that they are still weak against happenings, Satan and the Gods won't always be here with us forever since they gave us the knowledge to be as powerful as them very soon. And no, evolution doesn't always take a slow time, it depends on the organism itself.
With that said, we must all learn through the actions of others. This place ain't Disneyland, it's for those who can stomach insults. If we were all peaceloving and sensitive people, we would all be damned. We need tough brutes who can do the "blood and guts" work for us like those with Aries and Scorpio emphasis' in their charts. Simply, if you are criticized, just accept it and know what one has learned and not go mad over it.   
Don't call me anything negative when I push another idiot down again, this is what loyal people to the JoS do. Weed out the weak and those who can't tolerate the battle. All i can say is that you climb the ladder to getting tougher yourself. "You climb with us to the light or we leave you", that's what it is like.
On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 3:39:21 PM GMT+8, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I don’t like the idea of being attacked… or worse watching as others are attacked… yes I get confusion is a common occurrence here… but you need people to challenge these people so they can think I little harder before going after someone!… I too have done the exact same thing as I you… But with more thought I grew to regret the action… I only hope you will just give a little more thought before giving an action… to someone who may just be confused… nothing wrong with criticism… but needlessly attacking and putting others down will only force them away or to retaliate.

... but when pinned down, it hides its belligerent nature and tries to numb our keen senses, which shows that it HAS NOT changed.

BAN THIS SCUM! After all, it has stated itself that "sometimes some drama is necessary"

As if we fkin' NEED drama queens.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <shade00013@... wrote :

At the very least I now have a better understanding of how you feel… I am someone who generally ignores his emotions and was unaware of how intense anger can be before in encountering you… despite being a young adult… *swallows pride* I am sorry AGFV2 for my own confusion and attack but at least we can both grow from this experience… hopeful for the better…

I advise that you quit spamming. And what do you need help with? This is off topic with the message so ask it in your own PM.
On Sunday, February 11, 2018, 1:58:04 PM GMT+8, Joe Frie joefrie@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I am Indonesian ...is there anybody can help me on this?I've tried but lack of understanding.
Pada Sab, 10 Feb 2018 pada 14:39, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] menulis:   At the very least I now have a better understanding of how you feel… I am someone who generally ignores his emotions and was unaware of how intense anger can be before in encountering you… despite being a young adult… *swallows pride* I am sorry AGFV2 for my own confusion and attack but at least we can both grow from this experience… hopeful for the better…

As to those reading this, if ever you feel down on anyone getting pushed off. It's their fault they do stuff idiotically here. Mine is differernt from being a kike, criticizing others so they can learn from it. If this is what you don't like then don't do it! As for the newbies AGAIN, this is no place, for trolls, ignorance and stupidity. My advice here to all those new is to try answering your own questions before asking it here. Tell yourself whether this is the right way to react or not, if it is not smart to do so then that is truly wrong. Not like those dumb Xtarded jewish "morals" from the Blahble.
Sorry to break it to you but if you want to get out of the abrahamic religions totally, we all have to act like SS soldiers and fight with the reverse torah rituals or in ever other ways efficiently to bring down the Jew world order. Become stronger and fight with us.
Hey, the age of aquarius CAN start earlier than 2024 if the scenario now would be that we have so many more determined and advanced Satanists here who studied all by themselves, are actively working in every other way than just RTR'ing the kikes and gave it their all to become the best they can be then we can bring an end to this Jew world order faster. Nothing is set in stone, prophecies are not like the bible at all. They can happen or they can't. Aren't we trained to be magicians?
But don't listen to what I say if this means learning calculus immediately to you. Work on your own paces. I just want a quick end to this war in my mind and I can keep this thought to looking forward to it myself all I want, the fastest way to end it without any negative repercussions. If I want it, then I must manifest it myself. If you want to change my way of thinking or even try, please go through this door first: 
THERE ARE NO MEDIATORS IN SATANISM

[/TD][/TR][/TABLE][/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 9:29:29 PM GMT+8, Anti GoatFuckerV2 <av666v2@... wrote:

"I only hope you will just give a little more thought before giving an action". I don't need that advice because I already know that that person is weak because he shamefully didn't use his survival instincts. Enough of hollywood dictating us to tell who is good or evil, this is just a judgemental aspect and nobody needs to be attacked for who they are. Sometimes, a little evil has to be done to keep the obstacles on us out. And if you want a powerful group, change the sensitive ones to grow a shell or leave them. This is Satanism, about getting stronger, not staying weak like Xtianity. This is how different we are. 
You went berserk over me pushing down someone who is not doing his part here(10 years of study wasted disappoints the Gods. We aren't Christians). We are at a war with the Jews and no we must never let our guard down. Do you think the Jews love our gods before? No! They made a lot of shit about them so of course, they declared war against us because they hate us. Kikes and their lackeys are too far to be saved by others, they must save themselves only. As I am far more investigating, you targeted Aldrick.
And if you are a young adult, please take time, read and study. Not everyone who is a member here is innocent so it's best to check on who is lying or not. By the way, learn to kick out those that don't want to help themselves like they are 10 years a Satanist and they have shown that they are still weak against happenings, Satan and the Gods won't always be here with us forever since they gave us the knowledge to be as powerful as them very soon. And no, evolution doesn't always take a slow time, it depends on the organism itself.
With that said, we must all learn through the actions of others. This place ain't Disneyland, it's for those who can stomach insults. If we were all peaceloving and sensitive people, we would all be damned. We need tough brutes who can do the "blood and guts" work for us like those with Aries and Scorpio emphasis' in their charts. Simply, if you are criticized, just accept it and know what one has learned and not go mad over it.   
Don't call me anything negative when I push another idiot down again, this is what loyal people to the JoS do.. Weed out the weak and those who can't tolerate the battle. All i can say is that you climb the ladder to getting tougher yourself. "You climb with us to the light or we leave you", that's what it is like. On Saturday, February 10, 2018, 3:39:21 PM GMT+8, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

I am curious about one thing!  Why all this posts about arguing are approved but recently my post about more useful stuff are not? !
Is this what you want new members to see? Do you see number of members is starting to grow again faster?  That was results of my work finding quality members,  this ones are already into alchemy. 
Do you want to represent yourself as weakling group or serious one?
Shut down drama theater and let's start rediscovering knowledge about past and alchemy.  Because Gods have not time to talk and talk about everything.  
Do this kind of arguings in the past l was forced to find outside of JoS group for researching about ancient and occult stuff. And often l post here but for some reason they stopped being approved.  But you are approving this???
The members who are destined to advanced will find they way anyway but this group will not if  this kind of stupid chitchat continue. 

-------- Original message --------
From: "Anti GoatFuckerV2 av666v2@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date: 11/02/2018 06:59 (GMT+01:00)
To: [email protected]
Subject: Re: Bls: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Too much colours?

I advise that you quit spamming. And what do you need help with? This is off topic with the message so ask it in your own PM.
On Sunday, February 11, 2018, 1:58:04 PM GMT+8, Joe Frie joefrie@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

You prove yourself as an outsider basically. All you have been doing is posting random new-age information and you call this 'research'. Or just random incoherent things from online. Therefore some of them get approved some not.

This is equal to promoting garbage. In the past you also have promoted angelic garbage. This is not 'research', this is spamming. Endless, useless posts.

I approved even your chimpout what does that tell you...About the quality of the rest of your posts...

Even baseline trolling and simple questions are way better than the things you have promoted before.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back