Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Time travel

Liz Cartwright

I've gone back in time twice in my life and stayed there for many years. I always get drawn back because I have a strong connection to my mother and want to be near her whether dead or alive.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sat, Sep 15, 2018 at 4:55 PM, jcwolfywolf49@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Could one ever actually physically go back in time and stay there?

If it was possible, don't you think Satan and the Gods and Goddesses would go back in time and stop the jew and the reptilian from shitting all over the Universe, or go back far enough to stop the reptilian from existing in the first place?

Besides, causing the planets to spin reversed on their axes or to orbit the sun reversed, or causing the sun to orbit Sagittarius A* in reverse wouldn't make time to backwards.

Is time travel real? Of course it is! It's called "reincarnation". 
Everybody should ignore Liz because this person is making up bullshit for some reason. We don't time travel, we can reincarnate and talk to ghosts. It's virtually the same thing but without context in mention, you are a filthy liar and should stop talking. Fuck off.

By being born and living, travelling from birth to death over many seconds/minutes/hours/days/weeks/months/years/decades... Der. How else do you think?

Time travel is definitely not possible, because there is actually no time. The time itself is nothing but human invention... in Universe there is no such thing - only objects in motion with some speed and distance among them.

Time travel is a thing just not in the way we think if u go to other planets due to the earth rotating arround the sun are time is different from other planets and galaxy each is slightly different but anyways my point is u go forward after a longer amount of time on another planet so time slows down

Since 1 day = Earth spinning on her axis, imagine stopping Earth orbiting Sun, but spinning Earth on her axis for 365.25 days, or 1 year. The same length of this governing pattern, known as time, has elapsed.

Imagine also stopping Earth spinning on her axis but still moving her around Sun - the same "length of time" would have elapsed.

Reversing any of these Planets/orbits, plus other things like I said, would not "reverse 'time'". Freezing Earth's spinning on her axis, and freezing Earth's orbit of Sun, but having watches/clocks ticking for 1 year = the same "amount of time" having elapsed (or "elapsed").

Live on Pluto, and the "time" would be different. The BS of space-time is retarded. Gravity cannot "bend and warp time". Time is not a physical thing. It's a concept of governance - and now for us currently-mortal Beings, to be raped with by the jew and its masters, into patterns of behaviour (worry; hardship; pain; suffering; decay; destruction; death...) to feed our Souls to the dirty, evil entities to sustain them.

Before being Godly, as we were several millennia ago, we used this concept of governance to help us empower and advance. Since we were attacked, we have been subjected to it in such harsh and inhumane ways. Now we can use it to improve ourselves again. The very energies and ripples and pulsations and throbbings... of Earth and our celestial neighbours are used as "time" - repetition of affirmations, vibrations, and meditations/workings is key. It's just a governance of help for us.

Gods and Goddesses don't need "time" like we do; their mere will/wish/thought can cause things to happen; however, seeing as empowerment and advancement is eternal, they might use "time" (their own version of it, with different planets; orbits; spinnings; pulsations; etc.) in the higher degrees of their continuance to advance and empower further; unless, of course, they have passed a threshold (Magnum Opus, becoming Gods/Goddesses) that they no longer require the use nor governance of "time". They might also set a date and time with a friend to hang out and do whatever in the river "when the Moon passes the blossoming orchard by the creek" (9 pm?) but being powerful enough, they could just sense when they wanted to meet for whatever in that place.

"Time" is very tiny a thing, once you empower and advance enough.

Depending on the different "temporal laws" you might subscribe to, going back in time might or might not have massive effects for better or for worse. "If you went back in time and killed your grandad..." would your dad and you exist, would you fade away here and now, would you just POP into nonexistence, with everyone not forgetting about you but not having ever known you at all? You exist now, though, so in another "timeline" your dad and you wouldn't exist, but you still would, will, and do in this "timeline". Maybe the "laws" dictate that there is only one "timeline" but you manage to envelop yourself in a "chroniton or chronon bubble" to protect yourself, kill your grandad so your dad isn't born, but you still exist...somehow...despite your mum never having met your dad and giving birth to you... Would she and anyone else still know you (the BS of this in a film or programme would be such that any persons who knew you would be looking away, then they'd turn around or walk into the room and see you as a stranger. That would happen instead of them looking at you directly, then you being a stranger all of a sudden while they're looking at you and taking to you), or would you be like Tom Hanks in 'The Terminal'? It's very messy, whatever the "temporal laws" or events.

It's good for science fiction, so as to force you into a "defined" and prescribed set of "morals", and I quite enjoyed some time-travel things I have seen, but other than that, it's nonsense. We can long for what might have been, eating away at our Minds, Hearts, and Souls...or we can get on and improve.

Seeing as we can see into our past lives, it stands to reason that we should also be able to see into any time in the past in any location, as well. Imagine, if you're a mother, or a father who couldn't be there, going and seeing back to when your Child/ren were born - Mum can look at...herself!...from a different angle; Dad could be there to see. Maybe you could go and see again. Hmmm... Maybe go and see yourself, parents, grandparents... being born!

Visiting the past, actually being there physically, though, just can't work. The sheer age of Satan alone with all of his power and abilities, plus every single individual friendly person and entity joined together with Satan, thus being far greater than their individual selves, haven't "gone back in time" and undone - rather, prevented - things from happening.

If I'm not mistaken, there is at least one hybrid Grey with emotions, and friendly of Satan, who were actual persons once. I must assume painstaking and difficult work is being done to return them back to their actual selves. The jew and its masters wish to make (those of us who it doesn't consume the Souls of) greys, with the microchip. If "travelling back in time" was possible, then the Gods and Goddesses would have "gone back" and prevented things from happening, no?

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back