Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: The Thunder of the Heart

A

Anonymous

Lol that's cute. Praying to Beelzebub won't do shit. He won't help you unless 1) you're a dedicated satanist AND 2) you're actually working towards your goal, not just asking him to do it for you. Besides, he also won't "destroy" a Satanist lol
On Dec 7, 2016, at 08:08, aquarius666@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am here for SATAN.

Who are you ...really?

I shall pray for the next 40 days for Lord Beelzebub to destroy you.

Why is this person here?

Don't you DARE disrespect Lord Beelzebub like that ever again.Beelzebub is not some animal you can command to attack, nor will he stoop to your low "demands".Wyrm has done nothing wrong, so grow up, and move on. Or are you an infiltrator, trying to mask yourself as one of us? HAIL SATAN!!!

On Dec 7, 2016, at 10:08, "aquarius666@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am here for SATAN.

Who are you ...really?

Why is this person here?

This aquarius666 (note, some infiltrators are clever and take Satanic nicknames) is an infiltrator that - and here is the best part - has threatened to take this e-group down by some petition

badumtss

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <sam.hinkley17@... wrote :

Don't you DARE disrespect Lord Beelzebub like that ever again.Beelzebub is not some animal you can command to attack, nor will he stoop to your low "demands".Wyrm has done nothing wrong, so grow up, and move on. Or are you an infiltrator, trying to mask yourself as one of us? HAIL SATAN!!!
On Dec 7, 2016, at 10:08, "aquarius666@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I am here for SATAN.

Who are you ...really?

Why is this person here?

I am 80% sure this aquarius666 is a certain "satansdemons" character who was here not so long ago posting all kinds of stupidity and ridiculous nonsense. Then when no one would give them attention they posted a ramble in the joyofsatan666 group about how they're leaving cause the group sucks and blah blah blah. This person posts and types in the exact same way, trying and failing at trolling. It's really sad when someone has nothing better to do in life than troll internet forums, even more sad when they suck at trolling as well haha.

Blutkrieger was also them. EXACT same writing style as satansdemons
On Dec 8, 2016, at 18:07, ashleyslade0124@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I am 80% sure this aquarius666 is a certain "satansdemons" character who was here not so long ago posting all kinds of stupidity and ridiculous nonsense. Then when no one would give them attention they posted a ramble in the joyofsatan666 group about how they're leaving cause the group sucks and blah blah blah. This person posts and types in the exact same way, trying and failing at trolling. It's really sad when someone has nothing better to do in life than troll internet forums, even more sad when they suck at trolling as well haha.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back