Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Stigmata?

The nazarene's stories is stolen from stories of older Pagan Gods, it's a fact that everything relating to it was stolen. And I'm not even sure what kind of ritual he was doing, he probably was bullshitting and doing that to himself, or caused by an enemy grey or other entity. No such ritual in JoS tells you to close your eyes. It sounds like pseudo-Satanism to me, there are many people who call themselves Satanists but have the wrong idea and such they invoke enemy entities. Does he know who Enki is? Do you? If not, he's not a real Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelomortem23@..." <angelomortem23@... wrote:

Who are what are Stigmata? What is the truth behind it. Why do the victims receive such violent attacks and why do they occur the way they do? I am newly dedicated to Father Satan but have always my whole life been close to Demons, never seeing them, but definitely feeling their presence. I got interested in Magick at 12 but I experienced my first ritual with some friends at 16. During the ritual my friend told me during the ritual nobody should open there eyes. We all agreed we wouldn't. So we are in the ritual and a voice tells me softly. "Open your eyes and see truth. " i did without thinking and when i did my ex was bleeding from his wrist, feet,head, and back... immediately my friend opened his eyes in anger and told me to close my eyes. His voice was different than normal. I listened and when the ritual ended. My friend pulled me to the side and apologized for what i witnessed. A week later we broke up and my friend and i rarely talk now...I did research on the wounds and read about Stigmata... i don't understand, if the nazerene isn't real then why does Stigmatism exist? What is it? I'm so lost on that one little thing. Everything else to me makes 110% sense! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and Hail Father Satan!
Sent from my LG phone

Also this:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Advanced_ ... ssage/1561

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

The nazarene's stories is stolen from stories of older Pagan Gods, it's a fact that everything relating to it was stolen. And I'm not even sure what kind of ritual he was doing, he probably was bullshitting and doing that to himself, or caused by an enemy grey or other entity. No such ritual in JoS tells you to close your eyes. It sounds like pseudo-Satanism to me, there are many people who call themselves Satanists but have the wrong idea and such they invoke enemy entities. Does he know who Enki is? Do you? If not, he's not a real Satanist.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelomortem23@" <angelomortem23@ wrote:

Who are what are Stigmata? What is the truth behind it. Why do the victims receive such violent attacks and why do they occur the way they do? I am newly dedicated to Father Satan but have always my whole life been close to Demons, never seeing them, but definitely feeling their presence. I got interested in Magick at 12 but I experienced my first ritual with some friends at 16. During the ritual my friend told me during the ritual nobody should open there eyes. We all agreed we wouldn't. So we are in the ritual and a voice tells me softly. "Open your eyes and see truth. " i did without thinking and when i did my ex was bleeding from his wrist, feet,head, and back... immediately my friend opened his eyes in anger and told me to close my eyes. His voice was different than normal. I listened and when the ritual ended. My friend pulled me to the side and apologized for what i witnessed. A week later we broke up and my friend and i rarely talk now...I did research on the wounds and read about Stigmata... i don't understand, if the nazerene isn't real then why does Stigmatism exist? What is it? I'm so lost on that one little thing. Everything else to me makes 110% sense! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and Hail Father Satan!
Sent from my LG phone

Stigmata Crap

Many have inquired regarding the "stigmata." For one, researchers tried nailing corpses onto a cross and found the hands ripped as the palms could not support the weight of the body, AGAIN, proving the nazarene character to be fictitious. That is one. Of course, these clowns then make incessant excuses for that foul nazarene, now they claim the nails were through the wrists, but the whole point is that thing is fictitious. They are always changing their stories and they can do so with the endless contradictions in that filthy bible.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ne.html%5bAnd see my other sermon listed below].

The origins of the "stigmata" are actually the palm and feet chakras are red, like the base chakra. In the ancient texts, the words, "bleeding" "blood" "leak," and so forth pertained to energies emitted from the chakras.

It is glaringly obvious where the criminal Catholic and xian churches STOLE this CONCEPT and totally corrupted it, in attempts to remove and destroy spiritual knowledge.

The more I study, the more I learn what I have on ExposingChristianity.com is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Just how perverted, twisted, corrupted, and sick the xian PROGRAMS are is beyond the imagination. Bible thumping xians and their followers are damned in every sense of the word.

Ignorance is the cause of all suffering. Satan gives us knowledge.

For more on this...read my sermon here in message 71108 'Fixing the Energy & Other Allegories'

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelomortem23@..." <angelomortem23@... wrote:

Who are what are Stigmata? What is the truth behind it. Why do the victims receive such violent attacks and why do they occur the way they do? I am newly dedicated to Father Satan but have always my whole life been close to Demons, never seeing them, but definitely feeling their presence. I got interested in Magick at 12 but I experienced my first ritual with some friends at 16. During the ritual my friend told me during the ritual nobody should open there eyes. We all agreed we wouldn't. So we are in the ritual and a voice tells me softly. "Open your eyes and see truth. " i did without thinking and when i did my ex was bleeding from his wrist, feet,head, and back... immediately my friend opened his eyes in anger and told me to close my eyes. His voice was different than normal. I listened and when the ritual ended. My friend pulled me to the side and apologized for what i witnessed. A week later we broke up and my friend and i rarely talk now...I did
research on the wounds and read about Stigmata... i don't understand, if the nazerene isn't real then why does Stigmatism exist? What is it? I'm so lost on that one little thing. Everything else to me makes 110% sense! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and Hail Father Satan!
Sent from my LG phone

<td val[/IMG]Sounds to me like an angel entered your friend.A Demon would never talk disrepectful to you but an angel hates your very existance.

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android [/TD]
To: <[email protected];
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Stigmata?
Sent: Mon, Oct 8, 2012 11:21:06 PM

<td val[/IMG]   Who are what are Stigmata? What is the truth behind it. Why do the victims receive such violent attacks and why do they occur the way they do? I am newly dedicated to Father Satan but have always my whole life been close to Demons, never seeing them, but definitely feeling their presence. I got interested in Magick at 12 but I experienced my first ritual with some friends at 16. During the ritual my friend told me during the ritual nobody should open there eyes. We all agreed we wouldn't. So we are in the ritual and a voice tells me softly. "Open your eyes and see truth. " i did without thinking and when i did my ex was bleeding from his wrist, feet,head, and back... immediately my friend opened his eyes in anger and told me to close my eyes. His voice was different than normal. I listened and when the ritual ended. My friend pulled me to the side and apologized for what i witnessed. A week later we broke up and my friend and i rarely talk now...I did research on the wounds and read about Stigmata... i don't understand, if the nazerene isn't real then why does Stigmatism exist? What is it? I'm so lost on that one little thing. Everything else to me makes 110% sense! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and Hail Father Satan!
Sent from my LG phone [/TD]

Yes my biology professor said jewus would had have to been a 90 pound man to stay up on a cross. He was quite funny since he was uber atheist and made all the christian kids mad and even outright said religion is wrong(many times).

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], High Priestess Maxine Dietrich <maxine.dietrich@... wrote:

Stigmata Crap

Many have inquired regarding the "stigmata." For one, researchers tried nailing corpses onto a cross and found the hands ripped as the palms could not support the weight of the body, AGAIN, proving the nazarene character to be fictitious. That is one. Of course, these clowns then make incessant excuses for that foul nazarene, now they claim the nails were through the wrists, but the whole point is that thing is fictitious. They are always changing their stories and they can do so with the endless contradictions in that filthy bible.
http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... ne.html%5bAnd see my other sermon listed below].

The origins of the "stigmata" are actually the palm and feet chakras are red, like the base chakra. In the ancient texts, the words, "bleeding" "blood" "leak," and so forth pertained to energies emitted from the chakras.

It is glaringly obvious where the criminal Catholic and xian churches STOLE this CONCEPT and totally corrupted it, in attempts to remove and destroy spiritual knowledge.

The more I study, the more I learn what I have on ExposingChristianity.com is only the tip of the iceberg so to speak. Just how perverted, twisted, corrupted, and sick the xian PROGRAMS are is beyond the imagination. Bible thumping xians and their followers are damned in every sense of the word.

Ignorance is the cause of all suffering. Satan gives us knowledge.

For more on this...read my sermon here in message 71108 'Fixing the Energy & Other Allegories'

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
http://www.joyofsatan.org

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "angelomortem23@" <angelomortem23@ wrote:

Who are what are Stigmata? What is the truth behind it. Why do the victims receive such violent attacks and why do they occur the way they do? I am newly dedicated to Father Satan but have always my whole life been close to Demons, never seeing them, but definitely feeling their presence. I got interested in Magick at 12 but I experienced my first ritual with some friends at 16. During the ritual my friend told me during the ritual nobody should open there eyes. We all agreed we wouldn't. So we are in the ritual and a voice tells me softly. "Open your eyes and see truth. " i did without thinking and when i did my ex was bleeding from his wrist, feet,head, and back... immediately my friend opened his eyes in anger and told me to close my eyes. His voice was different than normal. I listened and when the ritual ended. My friend pulled me to the side and apologized for what i witnessed. A week later we broke up and my friend and i rarely talk now...I did
research on the wounds and read about Stigmata... i don't understand, if the nazerene isn't real then why does Stigmatism exist? What is it? I'm so lost on that one little thing. Everything else to me makes 110% sense! Any advice is appreciated. Thanks and Hail Father Satan!
Sent from my LG phone

Thank you for your help. I did some more research and found truth in what you had told me.To be honest im not sure if they are true Satanist. My friend always told me, many claim they are Lucifer but are decievers. He also never gave praise to Father..... which i look back on and am now suspicious of....hmmm. I don't think he knows who Enki,Enlil,or Astaroth are....Why do you ask? Also lately i been feeling distant from everything especially after meditation..... i feel weak and empty.... what am i doing wrong and what can i do to help it. Also i wish to know my demon guardian. I told y'all i have always felt presence of them growing up even before dedication. Now that i am dedicated i seeketh out knowledge of who my demon guardian is. What must i do to know? The last thing is Familiars....i live in a place where animals aren't allowed so what do i do for a familiar?
Any advice is most appreciated. Thank you. HAIL FATHER SATAN!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@... wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

Congrats on your dedication!Again you GD will come to you when you are open enough and ready.Just know that you do have one,and he/she is with you,and guiding your progress.And when you are ready to know him/her personally it will happen.Mean while just work hard on your astral senses,and you penal glad,so when the time is right,you will be able to communicate too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Stigmata?

Thank you for your help. I did some more research and found truth in what you had told me.To be honest im not sure if they are true Satanist. My friend always told me, many claim they are Lucifer but are decievers. He also never gave praise to Father..... which i look back on and am now suspicious of....hmmm. I don't think he knows who Enki,Enlil,or Astaroth are....Why do you ask? Also lately i been feeling distant from everything especially after meditation..... i feel weak and empty.... what am i doing wrong and what can i do to help it. Also i wish to know my demon guardian. I told y'all i have always felt presence of them growing up even before dedication. Now that i am dedicated i seeketh out knowledge of who my demon guardian is. What must i do to know? The last thing is Familiars....i live in a place where animals aren't allowed so what do i do for a familiar?

Sent from my LG phone

This is good info for me :) thanx!Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!From: Brian Gibbons <briangibbons20@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 22:46:17 -0700 (PDT)To: [email protected]<[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Stigmata?
  Congrats on your dedication!Again you GD will come to you when you are open enough and ready.Just know that you do have one,and he/she is with you,and guiding your progress.And when you are ready to know him/her personally it will happen.Mean while just work hard on your astral senses,and you penal glad,so when the time is right,you will be able to communicate too.
 Hail Satan
Brian 

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, October 9, 2012 3:34 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Stigmata?

Sent from my LG phone

Search the name of your Guardian Demon according to your favorite letter in the English alphabet. And if you are a girl then look at the Demons who are male and read their descriptions. Match his/her candle colors elements with your favorite color and elements. Choose the one you like the most and then think about your past. Like things or coincidences in the past relates to that Demon. And if you cannot find a connection/proof then just wait for the proof to show up. Or put your forehead on your Demon's sigil and ask " are you my Guardian Demon? if yes then please make me feel a shock/anything on my leg/arm/anything if no then please let me feel a ???/anything differing from the above etc". And try saying that Demon's name or asking Father directly to let you hear your Guardian Demon's name. My Guardian Demon did tell me his name when i begged Father and my guardian Demon constantly to let me hear his name. But i was not convinced and then searched the Demons section and then struck up to some proofs and now i know who my Guardian Demon is for sure. Good luck.

Hail Satan!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "ladylitith666" <angelomortem23@... wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "the_fire_starter666" <the_fire_starter666@ wrote:

Sent from my LG phone

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back