Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Spellcasting

Congratulation for wasting your money in getting scams that only have a placebo effect. You do know that your perception of your beauty depends on your self-esteem, right? What influences people to be attracted to you is mostly your self-esteem, and it can override your external beauty. This is especially true even more with men. Many times you can see ugly men with beautiful girls and wonder how they attract them. It's their self-esteem that attracts them, not any external beauty. These men are very confident and at ease with themselves.
As about gender change, no this won't really happen.
Now I don't know how spiritually advanced you are and if you are a dedicated Satanist or not. But if you are not (and even if you are, anyway) it's much better to change yourself on the inside. Change how you view yourself, accept yourself as you are and also work to transform your soul with power meditations. These things will happen naturally as you advance.
Too many people want to change their outside conditions or body or whatever but they rarely work on changing what's the cause of all these: Their inside, their mind and soul. Once you change and empower your soul the outside will change too. You most likely won't be able to do serious changes in the outside world without a powerful soul, everything comes from the inside.

There are no mediators in Satanism, you should go more for making contact yourself. I would suggest asking Satan about this one, he would give you a much better answer on this than I could. And I wouldn't trust anything magick related outside of JoS, especially if you have to purchase it.

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:31 AM, "duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I have purchased numerous amounts of beauty spells online. They've been successful, but I always think to myself, "How did they do that?" I'm doing the 40-Day program and it's my 7th day! Congrats for me! I finish on my last day of school and I plan on summoning Azazel. He creates beauty and that gave me the idea of how beauty spells work because his ruling planet is Venus (the planet of beauty). I'm planning a gender change and I want to become a biological female with REAL XX chromosomes. Does anyone think Azazel can consult with me about changing my gender? Or consult with him for me? If so, contact me. duce.minaj@...

Thanks ?
Hail Satan!

How can I contact Satan?

On Apr 27, 2015, at 8:52 PM, Sepheram Hart darkrogue9902@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  There are no mediators in Satanism, you should go more for making contact yourself. I would suggest asking Satan about this one, he would give you a much better answer on this than I could. And I wouldn't trust anything magick related outside of JoS, especially if you have to purchase it.

On Sunday, April 26, 2015 1:31 AM, "duce.minaj@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

I have purchased numerous amounts of beauty spells online. They've been successful, but I always think to myself, "How did they do that?" I'm doing the 40-Day program and it's my 7th day! Congrats for me! I finish on my last day of school and I plan on summoning Azazel. He creates beauty and that gave me the idea of how beauty spells work because his ruling planet is Venus (the planet of beauty). I'm planning a gender change and I want to become a biological female with REAL XX chromosomes. Does anyone think Azazel can consult with me about changing my gender? Or consult with him for me? If so, contact me. duce.minaj@...

Thanks ?
Hail Satan!

A duplicating spell? As make a copy of yourself?That's way beyond normally capabilities. Doable but takes a lot of effort..long long training time too.

There is no such thing as a duplicating spell, I am not sure you know how real magick works.

For beauty I tried using my aura and channel it on solving one particular problem.You will get results ( not immediate, you need some patience).As for the gender change, you may have to contact a Demon.But there is no reason to pay money for beauty spells as you can easily do it yourself, plus you never know what magic is behind the "Purchase" button.

In the area of using magick, I re watched Light Yagami's tips video in their channel on YT. I got a little confused about how to vibrate the rune correctly as they stated that when you do your aura of protection you would state the affirmation and on the exhale visualize the runes in your aura while vibrating the rune.

You can do this for five inhales as is the normal with an aura of protection and the flat number of ALGIZ. Here's how I have been doing it. I do the aura of protection first for two inhales because I have it properly built up then I finish with the ALGIZ rune stating that it is repelling any and all enemy attacks as my negative emotions are being used against me at this time. So they don't actually approach me anymore but I still get this.

am I doing it correctly? because I vibrate it 30 times. So you see this is where the confusion has come from.

Seriously to change your gender would take far too much effort, what The_Fire_Starter_666 said. It literally changes your entire chemical, and genetic makeup which isn't some hollywoodized shape-shifter thing. As they said, first you need to come to accept yourself. Try exploring yourself before you think that's the answer you want, you may find out later in life after having power meditated that it's not what you truly wanted.

To actually perform that you would need to be next to Godhood level, it's advanced Biokenesis.

After you perform the Magnum Opus meditation, is that when you reach Godhood?

On May 1, 2015, at 7:22 PM, descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Seriously to change your gender would take far too much effort, what The_Fire_Starter_666 said. It literally changes your entire chemical, and genetic makeup which isn't some hollywoodized shape-shifter thing. As they said, first you need to come to accept yourself. Try exploring yourself before you think that's the answer you want, you may find out later in life after having power meditated that it's not what you truly wanted.

To actually perform that you would need to be next to Godhood level, it's advanced Biokenesis.

The Magnum Opus is a working which takes years to complete. It is not a single meditation. I feel like you already know that though...

How long have you been meditating and do you use the raum meditation?

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 7:26 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I thought this would be a good topic to introduce my problem here. I am currently under heavy spiritual attack from the second I wake up to the point when I sleep, and even I woke up this earlier feeling my spine is hot, and I had a headache so they're pulling out all the stops to attack me now because this is the first occurrence of this.

I am currently trying to banish two greys that have haunted my all my life in one way or another. So it has come to the point that I have built up energy in my body for some reason.. This energy is being used against me to try and enact a massive stroke I suspect. I am doing all that I know to do to repel their attacks including surrounding myself in whiter gold light and using the ALGIZ rune for now 60 and it's not doing much.

I clean my aura/chakras often daily, and I do my aura of protection. I have taken the suggestion into account from High Priest Hooded Cobra and am practicing them. Everything I was told by Fake Name and I believe it was CentralForce 666 have been taken into account. It's getting to the point that I cannot visualize well do to the physical problems. I personally thought it was just the physical manifestation itself on it's own. Not, it's being goaded, and agitated pretty badly by these things. Now I can stay pretty calm in most situations but I cannot seem to repel this to the point that my system normal's itself out for long so I can visualize well enough primarily due to being attacked even after I finish with the meditation. The more nervous(and I know it's on my end not just them fucking with me) I am the harder it is to visualize.

I do all that I know to do and it isn't enough for long because after about an hour I have to lay down/sit down again to clean my chakras/aura and it's difficult to visualize which makes it take a lot longer. It seems like as soon as I let off of cleaning my Soul they start hitting it again.

This is getting ridiculous as visualizing is necessary to do the working. I have the most trouble cleaning my chakras as I get distracted by all of the things they put into my head and then I have to start all over again and I get distracted a lot usually when I start getting the hang of the visual which at that point I have to use Holy satanic Red Fire to keep that visualization and I lose concentration. Anyone got any advice that can be done, I know about Holy Satanic Electric Blue Fire. I had a grey attack me last night felt like it was physically there. My dog/guardian started barking two seconds before I noticed and then it fear attacked me to make it harder to get at. It took a lot longer to combat this weak piece of crap because of that .<

Keep in mind that I am a beginner to meditation so my options and knowledge are limited :/

First you must raise your kundalini in order to do the Magnum Opus; raising the Kundalini is ascension to Godhood, but the Magnum Opus gives you immortality. After you raise your Kundalini is when the Gods will reach out to you and guide you through the Magnum Opus thus completing your work. 
As for @descipleofthegods, I would say try void meditation, fiery blue energy in all of your chakras, burning away the tubes the Greys have used to attatch themselves to you and cleanse the fuck outta your aura and chakras. It doesn't seem like a protection problem, it seems like they've attatched themselves to you and are feeding energy off of you. You see, all of this thought towards them, even acknowledging them is giving them energy, because they want your energy; so try what I said above, clear your mind and ignore them.

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:43 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

On Sunday, May 3, 2015 7:26 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

I thought this would be a good topic to introduce my problem here. I am currently under heavy spiritual attack from the second I wake up to the point when I sleep, and even I woke up this earlier feeling my spine is hot, and I had a headache so they're pulling out all the stops to attack me now because this is the first occurrence of this.

I am currently trying to banish two greys that have haunted my all my life in one way or another. So it has come to the point that I have built up energy in my body for some reason.. This energy is being used against me to try and enact a massive stroke I suspect. I am doing all that I know to do to repel their attacks including surrounding myself in whiter gold light and using the ALGIZ rune for now 60 and it's not doing much.

I clean my aura/chakras often daily, and I do my aura of protection. I have taken the suggestion into account from High Priest Hooded Cobra and am practicing them. Everything I was told by Fake Name and I believe it was CentralForce 666 have been taken into account. It's getting to the point that I cannot visualize well do to the physical problems. I personally thought it was just the physical manifestation itself on it's own. Not, it's being goaded, and agitated pretty badly by these things. Now I can stay pretty calm in most situations but I cannot seem to repel this to the point that my system normal's itself out for long so I can visualize well enough primarily due to being attacked even after I finish with the meditation. The more nervous(and I know it's on my end not just them fucking with me) I am the harder it is to visualize.

I do all that I know to do and it isn't enough for long because after about an hour I have to lay down/sit down again to clean my chakras/aura and it's difficult to visualize which makes it take a lot longer. It seems like as soon as I let off of cleaning my Soul they start hitting it again.

This is getting ridiculous as visualizing is necessary to do the working. I have the most trouble cleaning my chakras as I get distracted by all of the things they put into my head and then I have to start all over again and I get distracted a lot usually when I start getting the hang of the visual which at that point I have to use Holy satanic Red Fire to keep that visualization and I lose concentration. Anyone got any advice that can be done, I know about Holy Satanic Electric Blue Fire. I had a grey attack me last night felt like it was physically there. My dog/guardian started barking two seconds before I noticed and then it fear attacked me to make it harder to get at. It took a lot longer to combat this weak piece of crap because of that .<

Keep in mind that I am a beginner to meditation so my options and knowledge are limited :/

Your options aren't as limited as you might believe. Void meditation starves them.

Isn't that a wonderful thought, to starve those things off?

Also, just prior to meditation, ask the Gods for help. Then, program your aura as specifically as you will need.

Hail Father Satan forever!

You have DEF[/IMG]Satan does not let any Satanist deal with ANYTHING they can't handle. [/B]Brother you have to understand that the only thing the enemy can do is play mind games with you, they can't physically attack you nor can they do anything serious like that. This is more of a mental hang up on your part then it is a enemy attack. 

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 3:43 AM, "fake name angryshaman666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Fake Name, I was doing the RAUM meditation for the first 10 days of the banishing ritual and I got really close to passing out one day which I have heard another member recount was almost their experience after about the same amount of time. So I do not believe doing the RAUM meditation is a good idea.

I figured out I was pronouncing the ALGIZ rune improperly heh. I have been doing it properly now and my mind has gotten clearer but the attacks have not waned I think. I do have a medical condition not recognized enough  here in the west called a wind stroke. I am still ticking on the normal end and I expect that will be the case as I trust Father Satan. My symptoms which are pretty painful sometimes could lead to it. The symptoms being from a mild to extremely painful headache to the skin around my cranium will go numb where the pain is if it gets sever. The left side of my body will tense up to the point of losing some feeling.

This is also to be taken into account as I thought it was originally an enemy attack but have realized this is a real condition I have. My being a nervous wreck from time to time doesn't help either which very little of it is my fault. I am working on my nerves which do exasperate the existing problem. My nerves got a lot worse due to enemy infiltration for the past 9-10/1/2 years.

Not everyone can do the RAUM meditation and succeed with it. It's not for beginner's, but I suppose depending on how advanced you were in a past life you can do it. Not sure if that helps you understand the situation or not. I'm almost entirely sure I have banished them. I felt a change about 8 days ago and I am into either day 25 or 26. To be certain about this problem I asked Father Satan to guide me to the answer about it due to raping me of almost all of my sanity and traumatizing me making me think it would 'never' end on top of that.

I was lead to a post yesterday that said you also need to consult your Female psychic side to determine things unseen. I did and the feeling I immediately got was they're gone. Seems like they didn't even leave though because things have continued as they have been. It's just that something seemed to change 8 days ago.

That's all I know entirely for sure.

@ Seraphim Heart. I do void meditation everyday for at least a accumulation of 5 minutes. It's helped me to focus a lot more clearly like a lot a lot.

I have recently cut the tubes in my throat and 6 front and back extentions. I probably need to go about doing the rest. Whenever I sense there's an emotional problem I immediately destroy the tubes in the 5 and the front and back extentions. I've already gone about cutting all of the tubes initially so they keep "putting them back"
randomly.

I've noticed this now that I can think clearly since using the ALGIZ rune. Whenever I am using the Satanic Blue Fire a grey pops us which I recognize as a thought form there's also one more which is really weird which tries to get me distracted when I meditate and tries to get me to stop by frusterating me and complicating my meditations I'm not paying attention to it because from what little I can sense about it it's extremely disgusting. So I have two from my count. I know about the how to detach unwanted entities sermon I believe that also counts for thought forms.

I still get verbal harassment from random greys... unless it's the thought form I know thought forms can do real time when programmed by the angels. Not sure on that one. I just recently annihilated the two greys that had haunted me since birth. Which is an extreme relief. I used the Satanic Blue Fire around my entire house and it felt amazing like it normally supposed to be. They're hittin' at my parents as well through the foul energy they leave :( Thankfully I have the answer to that :)

am I right in my deductions?

@ Call_me_something_else.

Are you addressing me? Sounds like you are. I do void meditate every day. I figured out I was doing the ALGIZ rune incorrectly. I have been doing it correctly for about a week and almost all of the mind attacks have stopped, hurray for them being incapable fucking with me that way because that was a big problem of mine.

I have problems from the last 10 or so years of them being around harshly. It makes it...a little annoying at times, not really hard because I can tune it out, but at times really annoying. They try and twist shit to make it seem weird. 

I remember when I was a mid teen before they hit my ass this way I would see shit moving up walls. I don't and haven't seen that for years but it was kinda awkward.. I  have to work out the shit they did to me when I had no psychic defense for years when I got tormented. It's nice for them to be dead, and me to be relieved of their foul stench though. Sometimes a literal foul stench even though I wasn't as developed back then. I also use Satanic Electric Blue Fire daily and clean my aura/chakras, and aura of protection and programming my aura to be freed of  interaction of negative thoughts and thought forms. It all works completely. I just have some subconscious delving to do when the time is right.

I have decided to wait until I have a proper guide to do the subconscious delving because I don't wanna fuck up. I have tried it in the past but it was a flop every time as I didn't trust what I was seeing because those now dead fucked with my head badly and I didn't trust it. It might very well have been the truth but I was too confused back then to make a clear deduction. That'll be the coffin for everything done to me in this life since I was 8 or younger. Then I plan on going deeper into my past lives.

Yeah, I know void meditation works wonders. It's helped my concentration tremendously. That's whacha do when they trya fuckin' with you. That's most of how they attack.

I just happened to be looking for more advice. I saw Yog Sothoth said they can't really do shit if you keep up on the Satanic Electric Blue Fire along with daily power meditations. I'm inclined to believe he's right after thinking about it since he posted it. They just like to come patrolling in a night when me and my family are sleeping and throw their 'shit' on the walls from time to time and then I have to clean it off with the Satanic Electric Blue Fire.

They're kinda a pain in the ass sometimes when they're playing mind games..

Well Yog Sothoth. I am quickly learning all of that. My mind has been in a 10 year fog and I have  psychological/mental hang-ups I need to deprogram due to them driving me almost insane.

I did find this out today though as I think a lot, too much sometimes I believe. I never truly lost my sanity, I just had a fuckton of mind games played on me for that period of time without psychic protection, and I was I believe an agnostic back then. I just happened to have these fuckers happen upon me randomly back then :(

They had been in my life since birth. I didn't really know,  have a choice, or a chance to defend myself. I now do all of the suggested meditations daily, and use Satanic Blue Fire daily which I think all of it is pretty fun :)

Things are balancing out pretty quickly much to my surprise. I would always fight back without actually acknowledging them too much by myself the best I could by deprogramming what they would do to me with logic, and reason on the conscious side of my mind. But they would get the better of me when I wasn't looking :/

That's over now though which is awesome. I am now a Dedicated Spiritual Satanist and am growing in power steadily w00t!

Yeah, I also realized that a lot of the enemies attacks are basically mind games unless they come around when you are sleeping and throw their shit on the walls of your house and then you have to clean a little harder the next day heh. Or at least that is what I have observed lately. I've developed a very decent ability to ignore them as that was really my only defense back then over the 10 year period. But far better since Dedicating.

I like the term 'space monkeys' they totally act like that lol. Yeah, I need to do some subconscious deprogramming when I get the time. I have a few psychological ticks some of them physical that I need to annihilate. I appreciate all of your concern about me. It has all been well read.

I only ever feel extreme heat, static and raw power when I use the raum meditation but I have always had a powerful aura and my physical strength gives me more stability.Plus I have years of practice with a hardcore yogic humming voice under my belt and now that I know how to use it I get results fast.Every time I focus on my chakras or sushumna this week I feel an overwhelming static shock so I know I'm tapping into a vast energy reserve through daily raum meditations and the use of runes.
If you're having trouble pronouncing a rune go on teloc vovim's YT channel and look at the videos HP maxine made of their proper pronunciation
HAIL SATAN!

On Tuesday, May 5, 2015 6:41 PM, "descipleofthegods13@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@Fake Name, I was doing the RAUM meditation for the first 10 days of the banishing ritual and I got really close to passing out one day which I have heard another member recount was almost their experience after about the same amount of time. So I do not believe doing the RAUM meditation is a good idea.

I figured out I was pronouncing the ALGIZ rune improperly heh. I have been doing it properly now and my mind has gotten clearer but the attacks have not waned I think. I do have a medical condition not recognized enough  here in the west called a wind stroke. I am still ticking on the normal end and I expect that will be the case as I trust Father Satan. My symptoms which are pretty painful sometimes could lead to it. The symptoms being from a mild to extremely painful headache to the skin around my cranium will go numb where the pain is if it gets sever. The left side of my body will tense up to the point of losing some feeling.

This is also to be taken into account as I thought it was originally an enemy attack but have realized this is a real condition I have. My being a nervous wreck from time to time doesn't help either which very little of it is my fault. I am working on my nerves which do exasperate the existing problem. My nerves got a lot worse due to enemy infiltration for the past 9-10/1/2 years.

Not everyone can do the RAUM meditation and succeed with it. It's not for beginner's, but I suppose depending on how advanced you were in a past life you can do it. Not sure if that helps you understand the situation or not. I'm almost entirely sure I have banished them. I felt a change about 8 days ago and I am into either day 25 or 26. To be certain about this problem I asked Father Satan to guide me to the answer about it due to raping me of almost all of my sanity and traumatizing me making me think it would 'never' end on top of that.

I was lead to a post yesterday that said you also need to consult your Female psychic side to determine things unseen. I did and the feeling I immediately got was they're gone. Seems like they didn't even leave though because things have continued as they have been. It's just that something seemed to change 8 days ago.

That's all I know entirely for sure.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back