Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Soul destruction

nobody really cares, you have to want to survive.
we dont have time or energy for charity cases, if you want assistance from satan,show him you want to be with him, and that you want to be like him.
Satan is not dead, and does not want to dissipate he is immortal and his potential is infinite, especially if he has great and powerful followers.
satan and his people are constantly being threatened with death, as misery loves company and the enemies of satan simply cannot stand him existing,
they cannot stand him because of his beauty, both of his body, and his spirit.
satan is the embodiment or justice and he has the power to exact justice against all those who do evil, he wants nothing more for natural law and order to be restored to our galaxy so that we can live in peace.
it is the evil beings that hate us as much as our loving god satan that want you to die, so DO NOT give into them!!!
ask yourself, are you born to seek out your own death? 
or are you here for something greater, too achieve life everlasting, wisdom and powers far beyond what is considered the norm?
all you have to do is put in the effort, you put in effort, and use YOUR skills, and YOUR talents to put all the other lazy weaklings of our race to shame.
those who come to Satan are strong at heart, and come back to their people even in separate lifetimes, because they know that they belong, and they are seeking something greater.

if you are having doubts in your own power, in your own potential just know that YOU can rise above death, the only way you will dissipate is if you allow it to happen
and remember that SATAN does not want his people to cease exiting, 

just a little secret, there is no line for the dead to reincarnate, there is no other world, no king yamma, no snake way, no jokes, and certainly no time for our gods to be worrying about every shit stick loser that kicks the bucket.
the reality of it is survival of the fittest, and you have to look out for your own life, if you dont then who else will?

-

Yeah I was heavily intoxicated when I posted that… and I seem to attract greys like a forest I fire…sooo…not too sure if that was entirely me… or em…

And I'll be frank… you be who ever you want to be… but I can see our personalities are going to conflict frequently with how we see the purpose exstance… your very agressive and I am somewat more compassionate and empathetic… I could go into everything I think is wrong with your post but… I realise we are all individuals that have our own way of perceiving the world and the way you see it is only thanks to what information or influences you have been subjected to… and yes I am talking down to you! ?

You sound like you have depression. A healthy person would want to live happily and to the fullest. Don't worry I've suffered those too years just before I was a Satanist.I suggest you to go out in nature, pick a hobby, meditate daily. Good luck! Have a good life! :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Saturday, September 9, 2017, 9:21 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Don't get me wrong I feel no sorrow!… anymore… but I still lack reason to exsist… and will get bored of trying to find solution!… I'm thinking when I die that I will just refuse the dead collected from trying to put me in the line for reincarnation and remain on earth until I eventually run out of energy and fizzle out… my question is will they allow this to happen? Will they allow me to waste my soul as my own choice or just put me in line with the thought that I will come to change my mind eventually?

why would you be talking down to me, you just said you were drunken, and possessed by greys, and told us all you wanted to die forever!!!
wheres your brain at, surely your not in a position to talk about what is wrong with my post

"i am so compassionate, and empathetic"
"yes i am talking down to you"
you wouldn't have deleted your post if you weren't embarrassed, get it together

Start doing meditation asap. Only you can help yourself. A healthy person wants to keep living, survive and getting stronger. Just watch your mind, everytime you feel down, take time, drop everything out, you can write some journal.When you meditate everyday, you will notive you are getting better and nobody could get into you

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 11:28 AM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Yeah I was heavily intoxicated when I posted that… and I seem to attract greys like a forest I fire…sooo…not too sure if that was entirely me… or em…

I am very compassionate like you as well. I suffer what you suffer. Because you are very compassionate, you tend to absorb others energy, it will bring you down. Stop being foolish by caring others more than you can't afford and start doing something progresive

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 11:35 AM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  And I'll be frank… you be who ever you want to be… but I can see our personalities are going to conflict frequently with how we see the purpose exstance… your very agressive and I am somewat more compassionate and empathetic… I could go into everything I think is wrong with your post but… I realise we are all individuals that have our own way of perceiving the world and the way you see it is only thanks to what information or influences you have been subjected to… and yes I am talking down to you! ?

As a Satanist it's highly recommended that you abstain from all drugs ( not including medicinal) and alcohol because it is damaging for your soul. If you're going to drink, drink a little bit. 
Hail Satan Forever 

On Monday, September 11, 2017, 14:35, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Ok well… the drinking thing was peer pressure, I do meditate regularly I.e. in the middle of a banishing ritual right now… and sorry gbc… I don't really have a strong personality and just sorta have my personality influenced by those around me which indeed can make me kinda random… kinda like little wolf said……… but mostly don't drink… and I am not depressed!… just kinda don't really see why I need to exsist! Although seems a waste to off myself now soo… just gonna wait until I get bored with exsistanve and then do something so I don't have to be bored for all eternity with the rest of ya!… is all…

As for my prior message… I've just came back from my banishing ritual and have relearnt my reason to exsist!… this thing just keeps stealing my reason to exsist and replacing it with this unbearable feeling of hopelessness… simple I feel my reason to exsist is to protect the weak!… and get paid for it… can't get a job so why not?… I am to train my self to be an exosist! What's to loose besides potential death and/or being thrown into the loony bin?

Meh maybe when I loose this thing I'll be so relieved that I won't wanna go near these things again… I've had this thing attached to me for like 10 months and honestly can't imagine living without them anymore…

If all fairness gbc now that I've actually read it instead of just skimming over it… it is very inspirational!… but I am indeed the kinda of guy that's very easily oppressed and walked over… trying to break free, trying to move out of home… but mother has such a strong aura but is blind and constantly bombarding me with guilt to prevent me from getting out there and doing what I want to do… it's easy to loose yourself even when trying to find yourself… I truly am sorry gbc… I guess I kinda lashed out cause yeh… I understand this is a poor excuse… I hope I feel different when I finally deal with this piece of shit of a curse from my prior life soon…

I truly am sorry gbc!… you really didn't deserve that shit I texted to you…

You should abstain from alcohol consumption completely.
I've noted its effects on meditation and performance, and what it does is lowers your bioelectricity and once its low enough, closes off the chakras located in the head. It throws your energies off balance too. If you actually have a very high bioelectricity its possible to drink so much and not feel a least bit intoxicated through your thinking. Ofc its not recommended since that bioelectricity you spent all your time building up is now gone.

Smoking cigarettes does the same, except it attacks the the temple chakras aggressively, crown, 6th and the Eyes aggressively. It throws your energies off balance as well.

Marijuana affects the pineal gland and solar plexus majorly;and every other chakra including the aura(not as major), and literally damns it for a long time, could be from weeks to months. Depending on the usage. It also, throws everything completely outta wack (energy and chemicals) since you manipulated your brains chemistry.

Drugs eliminate progress and are self destructive in nature.
Its a hangup, you should definitely work to getting rid of it.
If you don't, your just going to stagnate.

To live is to suffer, to survive is to find some meaning in the suffering.
Read more at: https://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/auth ... zsche.html You seem to have the Badly Influenced Very Sensitive Piscean Syndrom (BIVSPS). Yeah I just made that up like that ^.^

You feel life deeper then most people and it is traumatizing. Most people are senseless, mean and behave like assholes. The world is shit. You just wish people were nice but they keep hurting each other. Bad influences from bad people will keep you down.

Deeefinitly get away from people hurtful to you and find a creative support to express yourself. Being in a harmonious environment with loving people will make you much happier and you need a creative support.
And do not get involved with any significant other that isn't protective, kind and understanding.

You are a SS, even if you feel you have no purpose you are serving humanity ! Keep this in mind.

*sending virtual hugs* :)

---In [email protected], <shade00013@... wrote :

Ok well… the drinking thing was peer pressure, I do meditate regularly I.e. in the middle of a banishing ritual right now… and sorry gbc… I don't really have a strong personality and just sorta have my personality influenced by those around me which indeed can make me kinda random… kinda like little wolf said……… but mostly don't drink… and I am not depressed!… just kinda don't really see why I need to exsist! Although seems a waste to off myself now soo… just gonna wait until I get bored with exsistanve and then do something so I don't have to be bored for all eternity with the rest of ya!… is all… 

You shoulf do aura cleaning and aura protection everyday. Your peers should not be able to pressure you. Spirituality is about advancing the self, the ego, not pushing it down and let others control you.If you don't think that you are depressed, it's probably just overthinking. Find something to focus your mind, there's a lot to do and to learn. You know nobody could help you but yourself. Good luck 

On Wednesday, September 13, 2017, 4:39 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

Little wolf
I am cleaning my chakras frequently and doing a basic AOP meditation as well as in the past I've done 40 days of a 60 reps of ALGIZ to aid in defending against negative energy… but right now I'm doing some blue collar stuff and you really can feel the power in these guys and gals they just have no idea what's what!… especially the ones that drink, smoke and gamble which they no problem blowing my way of course!… but yeh cleaning my chakras, doing a basic AOP, using the evil eye to rewrite my code so I don't care how peeps are judging me and doing a banishing ritual on this raping piece shit everyday right now. Sorry for the ramble unlike the peeps out there you peeps seem to know what's what and it's really not healthy to bottle this nitrogen up!
XP

Great! I'm happy to hear that :)

On Friday, September 15, 2017, 2:17 PM, shade00013@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Little wolf
I am cleaning my chakras frequently and doing a basic AOP meditation as well as in the past I've done 40 days of a 60 reps of ALGIZ to aid in defending against negative energy… but right now I'm doing some blue collar stuff and you really can feel the power in these guys and gals they just have no idea what's what!… especially the ones that drink, smoke and gamble which they no problem blowing my way of course!… but yeh cleaning my chakras, doing a basic AOP, using the evil eye to rewrite my code so I don't care how peeps are judging me and doing a banishing ritual on this raping piece shit everyday right now. Sorry for the ramble unlike the peeps out there you peeps seem to know what's what and it's really not healthy to bottle this nitrogen up!
XP

hai can nybdy tell what I.need to do after commitment ritual what kinda power meditation do I need to start first and how I know I have done the rituals correctly will I get to know

Candy Crusher said the truth and very on point about SS being strong. I've mentioned this before; not everyone is a Satanist. SS don't die. They live for ever. I believe this is what every true SS not just feels but believes in. It is what drives us to advance because we know there is no limit in the universe. We can always be more of what we are.
Candy Crusher wasn't aggressive.
If one can't see the truth, it's either the person is mentally weak or just being dishonest with himself by being too scared to accept reality.
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.

Why must you re-drag this up? It isn't easy living with what I am and sometimes I go on a bit of a rampage… and I am truly sorry for these past comments but… "PP" I am not mentally weak! I have been fending off one negative thoughtform bound to the house and another bound to me!… for almost a year now!… if that makes me weak I'd hate to know what makes me strong… cause I guess I just don't meet that kinda of criteria!

‎I've seen most of your posts even before I posted that so I know you ain't mentally weak.
I'm sorry if it seemed as if I'm was digging up old stuff but that was when I came across the post.
The weak part wasn't  directed at you but to the general audience of the morbid and pro-death types. I've seen quite a few here.
Hail The ‎Ever Glorious GodsHail Lady Bune
Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone.
  Why must you re-drag this up? It isn't easy living with what I am and sometimes I go on a bit of a rampage… and I am truly sorry for these past comments but… "PP" I am not mentally weak! I have been fending off one negative thoughtform bound to the house and another bound to me!… for almost a year now!… if that makes me weak I'd hate to know what makes me strong… cause I guess I just don't meet that kinda of criteria!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back