Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Sigil of Lucifer - birth chart comparison

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich

Founder Of The Joy Of Satan
Staff member
Paying karmic debt? One last chance? Don't listen to that kind of crap. It's usually a cover-up for a lack of knowledge.

12th house Pluto people usually have a very shy aspect to their personality. This placement can also, like Saturn in the 12th, cause feelings of alienation and loneliness at times. On the upside, Pluto in the 12th bestows strong psychic gifts.

Astrologers and related who talk about "growth" karmic debt" and other crap use these terms as a cover for a lack of knowledge.

Pluto is intensity. Whatever house it is in (look to all aspects of the house), there is usually a very strong focus on one or more aspects the house represents. Sometimes, even an obsession.

A very positive manifestation, for example, of a 9th house Pluto is an obsession regarding education. This placement is often in the charts of scholars. Obsession, properly directed into productive goals is what is needed to reach the top, along with perseverance.

High Priestess Maxine Dietrich
www.joyofsatan.org

Pluto in my 12th house is very strong. I've been told by someone who has never seen my birth chart that I am paying my karmic debt from a past life and that I have one last chance. I have disturbing thoughts at times but they are well contained. I'm known for being quiet. Morbid, yet well liked. I'm an avid practitioner of subconscious abilities and manifestation. I have vivid dreams almost every night of my life, along with frequent sleep paralysis. I can control social atmosphere when I want to. My strong emotions lay behind a true beast. I also have a 2nd house stellium, all in capricorn with venus, neptune, and uranus. 

Finally, I've realized how familiar my chart looks.... Please share your theories on this. I've never talked about this to anyone and would appreciate all feedback. 

Hail Satan!
Hail Baal!

Im finally trying to figure out my chart now that i have some time but i am completely new to astrology and am having trouble putting it all together, i have many questions but ill start with a fairly simple and basic question, i have only one planet in first house, Pluto
Just curious on what that means aspects, traits anything really that you care to share or think that might be helpful
Thanks for you time

HAIL SATAN !!

Wow explains why i'v always been rebellious and part of the reason it was inevitable for me becoming a Satanist this time around, thanks johnson

HAIL SATAN !!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back