Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Shared feelings / life between spiritual satanists

Catlovers Foreva

Some of us been with satan since past life,this why we're different from the start.Hail iblis

On Wed, 17 Aug 2011 22:58 PDT Kristjan Ojamets wrote:

I have wondered about this topic for a while and maybe others in the group can verify this as a possible fact.

Right , i noticed that most new satanists including myself have had a tough time in society from the start. Maybe it be from the early childhood or teen days or even early adult days.

For example.
I have grown up with depression and the feeling of loneliness in my teen age and a bit after that. I had suicidal thoughts and i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc.

And after coming into satanism , i feel like other people have had the same things , so we all understand eachothers feelings and can be help in those areas to those who have overcome it or still suffer from it.

So if anyone has had any similar things , maybe us Satanists have some sort of spiritual connection or traits that connect us and show us the way here , so we know the trust and can follow and fight for Father Satan.

Some of us been with satan since past life,this why we're different from the start.Hail iblis

I have wondered about this topic for a while and maybe others in the group can verify this as a possible fact.

Right , i noticed that most new satanists including myself have had a tough time in society from the start. Maybe it be from the early childhood or teen days or even early adult days.

For example.
I have grown up with depression and the feeling of loneliness in my teen age and a bit after that. I had suicidal thoughts and i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc.

And after coming into satanism , i feel like other people have had the same things , so we all understand eachothers feelings and can be help in those areas to those who have overcome it or still suffer from it.

So if anyone has had any similar things , maybe us Satanists have some sort of spiritual connection or traits that connect us and show us the way here , so we know the trust and can follow and fight for Father Satan.

Yes EXACTLY, same with me. I feel like I can't communicate with most people who are without, it is like they are so spiritually closed that it's like talking to the wall. Not only xians, but atheists and others too. This thing was long before I became a Satanist, but now it's lot more intense.

That's why here in this group I feel most comfortable and I agree with everything that've been said by advanced Satanists.

I've seen some Satanists who say they "love" a xian or want to marry them and I really wonder why. I feel like I can't love a xian because xians will never understand me for sure, I had relationships with xians before and they were failures, no matter how I loved them they would backstab me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:

For example.

And yes I agree with you on that:

"i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc."

I told something like that to my mom (of course I never told here I was a Satanist), about not liking the world as it is and she just said to just suck it up and follow the herd like most people do because it's never gonna change. It really makes me sad that people are in such low spiritual level that live this petty and degenerated way of living and don't care about changing it :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

Yes EXACTLY, same with me. I feel like I can't communicate with most people who are without, it is like they are so spiritually closed that it's like talking to the wall. Not only xians, but atheists and others too. This thing was long before I became a Satanist, but now it's lot more intense.

That's why here in this group I feel most comfortable and I agree with everything that've been said by advanced Satanists.

I've seen some Satanists who say they "love" a xian or want to marry them and I really wonder why. I feel like I can't love a xian because xians will never understand me for sure, I had relationships with xians before and they were failures, no matter how I loved them they would backstab me.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

For example.

I was a Pagan for about a decade before finding Satan. I wasn't a neo-pagan or Wiccan, I tried to research the ancient cultures, ancient Egyptian, etc, but didn't have much luck finding the truth. But my point is, I have been "alone" for so long, it's so nice to finally have these groups, and contact with real Spiritual Satanists like myself. Even though I've never met one in person, at least I have these groups. Better that nothing.

I was the only person I knew who believed that there were more than one "divine being", as most people put it. Everyone I knew, believed in only one universal god, or were atheists or agnostics. And they were ALL sheep and followed the herd. Even the "rebellious" people, they were still brainwashed.

It's nice to know I'm not alone anymore, I have all of you :)

Hail Satan!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

"i was interested in freedom for the people , care and love between all and beliving in the "Force of life" , gods , soul etc."

I told something like that to my mom (of course I never told here I was a Satanist), about not liking the world as it is and she just said to just suck it up and follow the herd like most people do because it's never gonna change. It really makes me sad that people are in such low spiritual level that live this petty and degenerated way of living and don't care about changing it :(

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

For example.

<td val[/IMG]Same here Lydia,only where I differ is,I was heavy into Wicca,really thinking that it was an ancient witchcraft practice.But my deities were the Sun being the male god,and the moon being the female god.All very corrupted I know,but even during my decade of practicing that,I still had a hard time relating to a humanized deity.But you are right,it is so great to have a true family,that understands and loves and encourages you.I too couldn't have made it this far without you guys.I even love it when H P Don corrects me.Good to have the guidance,of such knowledgeable,and dedicated clergy.
Hail Satan!        88
Brian 

--- On Thu, 8/18/11, lydia_666@... <lydia_666@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Shared feelings / life between spiritual satanists
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, August 18, 2011, 3:12 PM

I was a Pagan for about a decade before finding Satan. I wasn't a neo-pagan or Wiccan, I tried to research the ancient cultures, ancient Egyptian, etc, but didn't have much luck finding the truth. But my point is, I have been "alone" for so long, it's so nice to finally have these groups, and contact with real Spiritual Satanists like myself. Even though I've never met one in person, at least I have these groups. Better that nothing.

I was the only person I knew who believed that there were more than one "divine being", as most people put it. Everyone I knew, believed in only one universal god, or were atheists or agnostics. And they were ALL sheep and followed the herd. Even the "rebellious" people, they were still brainwashed.

It's nice to know I'm not alone anymore, I have all of you :)

Hail Satan!

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@... wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

For example.

[/TD]

i feel the exact same way even during my xtian years..that i didn't belong and was meant for something greater..i chose to be different cos i don't really comprehend or find interesting people who are the same and act like everyone else just for the sake of it..i like people who stand out and satanists represent individuality and being different more than any group of people i know so maybe i was meant to be a satanist who knows..??
i also went through a lot of loneliness during my teens due to the way i thought compared to the other young people, and the way i challenges things just with my personality what i stood for and even how i dressed since all people found to do was gossip about me and make me feel isolated and ignored..psychological bullying you could call it. I still feel that way at times surrounded by clueless people but since adding more satanists on facebook and skype its gotten better; am finally not alone! And am meeting some incredibly lovely people with energies i never thought i'd feel from other human beings! It's a very non judgmental, unconditionally accepting and a feeling that embraces you with open arms as if to say, "you're welcome" and all your thoughts, the way you are and who you are is also welcome because you can't change who you really are.." AND IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! Immediately all negativity and lonely feelings are banished!

Other people in society will isolate you, look down on you, denigrate you and ostracize you simply because you do not "think" like the norm or "act" like the "norm", although the "norm" itself is not really normal as it changes all the time according to trends and what the media, society, your family, peers, religions like xtianity and islam and friends expect of you so technically it's not "normal" it's basically just "tagging along" and in doing so you end up being open to enemy attacks as you are an open vessel unprotected and without knowledge about the spirit world or the welfare of your soul except for the false knowledge that has been reinforced since birth..

I don't know whether my leo ascendant and aquarius descendant contributes but without maintaining my own identity, asserting my independence and individuality i would rather not exist..It's not about arrogance but it gives me sanity to know i still know who i am even if others don't understand it and if i WAS to get close to people (after all the rubbish 2faced fake and backstabbing users I've met) I would now consider actually drawing closer to those whom i feel more comfortable around and those who share like minded traits and i can have stimulating and intellectual as well as deep conversations with that don't ALWAYS centre around worldly things like mobile phones, whose having sex with who, the latest gossip, the latest shoes or the latest artist or even school or money..it's interesting and some of it is important but not THAT interesting!

I am gradually losing interest in what is defined as the "norm" the more i surround myself with "less normal" people..And i have a lot of problems with the way society is and how society is run..i have always suspected there was something wrong with the world and i am one of those people who would always try to do what i can with the help of spirituality and support from a sort of family like this one.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."
al jiwah chp iv

Your message is therefore very true...we are outcasts finding ourselves and our roots and who we really are..other people are wayy too busy trying to work out how they're going to have money to go clothes shopping or when they are going to get the latest phone whereas the extremely unlucky ones are just trapped in death religions and death thoughts that lead to further soul degeneration ...incredibly sad if you ask me..

al jiwah ch iii

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will."

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

For example.

"and i can have stimulating and intellectual as well as deep conversations with that don't ALWAYS centre around worldly things like mobile phones, whose having sex with who, the latest gossip, the latest shoes or the latest artist or even school or money.."

Not that being male is any better than that. My "friends" even called me "gay" in a derogatory way because I don't like their stuff. Apparently to be a "real man" according to them I must like and talk all the time about cars/bikes, sports and screwing random women without loving them...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

i feel the exact same way even during my xtian years..that i didn't belong and was meant for something greater..i chose to be different cos i don't really comprehend or find interesting people who are the same and act like everyone else just for the sake of it..i like people who stand out and satanists represent individuality and being different more than any group of people i know so maybe i was meant to be a satanist who knows..??
i also went through a lot of loneliness during my teens due to the way i thought compared to the other young people, and the way i challenges things just with my personality what i stood for and even how i dressed since all people found to do was gossip about me and make me feel isolated and ignored..psychological bullying you could call it. I still feel that way at times surrounded by clueless people but since adding more satanists on facebook and skype its gotten better; am finally not alone! And am meeting some incredibly lovely people with energies i never thought i'd feel from other human beings! It's a very non judgmental, unconditionally accepting and a feeling that embraces you with open arms as if to say, "you're welcome" and all your thoughts, the way you are and who you are is also welcome because you can't change who you really are.." AND IT MAKES SO MUCH SENSE! Immediately all negativity and lonely feelings are banished!

Other people in society will isolate you, look down on you, denigrate you and ostracize you simply because you do not "think" like the norm or "act" like the "norm", although the "norm" itself is not really normal as it changes all the time according to trends and what the media, society, your family, peers, religions like xtianity and islam and friends expect of you so technically it's not "normal" it's basically just "tagging along" and in doing so you end up being open to enemy attacks as you are an open vessel unprotected and without knowledge about the spirit world or the welfare of your soul except for the false knowledge that has been reinforced since birth..

I don't know whether my leo ascendant and aquarius descendant contributes but without maintaining my own identity, asserting my independence and individuality i would rather not exist..It's not about arrogance but it gives me sanity to know i still know who i am even if others don't understand it and if i WAS to get close to people (after all the rubbish 2faced fake and backstabbing users I've met) I would now consider actually drawing closer to those whom i feel more comfortable around and those who share like minded traits and i can have stimulating and intellectual as well as deep conversations with that don't ALWAYS centre around worldly things like mobile phones, whose having sex with who, the latest gossip, the latest shoes or the latest artist or even school or money..it's interesting and some of it is important but not THAT interesting!

I am gradually losing interest in what is defined as the "norm" the more i surround myself with "less normal" people..And i have a lot of problems with the way society is and how society is run..i have always suspected there was something wrong with the world and i am one of those people who would always try to do what i can with the help of spirituality and support from a sort of family like this one.

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them."
al jiwah chp iv

Your message is therefore very true...we are outcasts finding ourselves and our roots and who we really are..other people are wayy too busy trying to work out how they're going to have money to go clothes shopping or when they are going to get the latest phone whereas the extremely unlucky ones are just trapped in death religions and death thoughts that lead to further soul degeneration ...incredibly sad if you ask me..

al jiwah ch iii

"I lead to the straight path without a revealed book; I direct aright my beloved and chosen ones by unseen means. All my teachings are easily applicable to all times and all conditions. I punish in another world all who do contrary to my will."

For example.

Haha,DITTO,they're atleast two times idiots tried to 'man me up',they're so blind arent they?Hail iblis.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:48 PDT diznit26 wrote:

"and i can have stimulating and intellectual as well as deep conversations with that don't ALWAYS centre around worldly things like mobile phones, whose having sex with who, the latest gossip, the latest shoes or the latest artist or even school or money.."

Not that being male is any better than that. My "friends" even called me "gay" in a derogatory way because I don't like their stuff. Apparently to be a "real man" according to them I must like and talk all the time about cars/bikes, sports and screwing random women without loving them...

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

al jiwah chp iv

al jiwah ch iii

For example.

I understand that one. Yeah , sure as hell makes you a man screwing random women without loving them and hurting their feelings. Yup , that's a Xian man indeed.
You know , if they are going to want to have sex with someone without loving them , tell them your interested in a fuckbuddy or ask Satan for a succubus , not hurt feelings for your own selfishness.

Same here guys, I'm VERY different from EVERYONE!! I remember, when I was living in Saudi Arabia, the schools made EVERYONE pray after school finished, I always ran away!!! Lol! I also made everyone laugh when they DRAGGED me in to pray!
Again, same here with this "gay" thing. I'm the only guy in my school (all boys school) that doesn't play rugby or Gealige football. Lol! All the guys talk about the girls they kissed in the discos. It's very sad! I don't know what the fuck is going on with Irish teenagers. Lucky I'm not Irish lol!!
Now, no one can say shit to me. The only people I can communicate with are my 2 Satanist brothers (real brothers). Although they are very new to Satanism, I still have fun helping them meditate. I don't know, but I always loved to entertain people. And I feel so drawn to movie making. Since I was 7 I wanted to be a singer, it's very weird!! I remember, when my I told my mum I wanted to be a movie director, she just laughed. Now, I don't know what I want to be when I grow up?!?! And also I forgot to mention, I was always mire mature and smarter than all of my classmates!

HAIL SATAN!!!
Hail the Almighty Gods of Duat!!
Sami
On 18 Aug 2011, at 18:19, Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@... wrote:
  Haha,DITTO,they're atleast two times idiots tried to 'man me up',they're so blind arent they?Hail iblis.

On Thu, 18 Aug 2011 09:48 PDT diznit26 wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@... wrote:

al jiwah chp iv

al jiwah ch iii

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], "diznit26" <diznit26@ wrote:

--- [/IMG][email protected][/email][/url], Catlovers Foreva <catloversforeva@ wrote:

For example.

Reply to sender | Reply to group | Reply via web post | Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9) .

What you said Kristjan and diznit26 is true. We are connected to the Gods because as Catlovers said we most likely been with them in a past life. Also, were connected to each other as brothers and sisters. I had wrote a post on here sometime ago saying about when am thinking about a question or trying to find the answer it ends up showing up on here. Many others on here said the same, connected we are. Many of us am sure felt differently I know I did.

Hail Satan! Hail Azazel! Hail Zeus! Hail the Gods of Duat!

For example.

I feel like i'm in my 30s , but i'm actually 20. I act way more mature and responsible then other people at my age group. Never understood why.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@... wrote:

Same here guys, I'm VERY different from EVERYONE!! I remember, when I was living in Saudi Arabia, the schools made EVERYONE pray after school finished, I always ran away!!! Lol! I also made everyone laugh when they DRAGGED me in to pray!

Again, same here with this "gay" thing. I'm the only guy in my school (all boys school) that doesn't play rugby or Gealige football. Lol! All the guys talk about the girls they kissed in the discos. It's very sad! I don't know what the fuck is going on with Irish teenagers. Lucky I'm not Irish lol!!

Now, no one can say shit to me. The only people I can communicate with are my 2 Satanist brothers (real brothers). Although they are very new to Satanism, I still have fun helping them meditate. I don't know, but I always loved to entertain people. And I feel so drawn to movie making. Since I was 7 I wanted to be a singer, it's very weird!! I remember, when my I told my mum I wanted to be a movie director, she just laughed. Now, I don't know what I want to be when I grow up?!?! And also I forgot to mention, I was always mire mature and smarter than all of my classmates!

That's the first thing you said which is the opposite than myself. I'm more "child-like" in the sense that I want to enjoy and experience life with pleasure and gain knowledge. Without and all that working 40 hours a week with heavy obligations, being like a robot and stress and worries all the time and all that stuff. I never understood why we must be stressed up like this all the time, it just defeats the point of life IMO.

I even look lot younger than I am. Probably all this is because my chart ruler is conjuncted by mercury and my natal mercury is very strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@... wrote:

I feel like i'm in my 30s , but i'm actually 20. I act way more mature and responsible then other people at my age group. Never understood why.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@ wrote:

I want so badly to reply with something significant, but everyone of you has said all that i can say. I agree.

Hail Lucifer and the Deamons of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "sillynut" <asamoahflorence@ wrote:

al jiwah chp iv

al jiwah ch iii

For example.

@diznit i sometimes feel that way too; like why don't people just lay back and relax and enjoy life for one second instead of rushing around all the time???? It's not always about getting the highest grades or earning the most money or accomplishing the most sometimes it's about inner happiness and inner peace and that goes a long way..once all that is sorted you can literally achieve anything and everything beyond your imagination yet it's the hardest thing to attain in this day and age.. esp without satan..it's good to have a "childlike" innocence and look at the lighter side of life for a change! It just depends on your general outlook on life really...i think positivity in the face of negativity is a gift :) :)

And i also understand what you mean about friends labelling you "gay" in a derogatory term or crass or weird etc..it;s because they don't understand you..I find that a lot with certain people i sometimes talk to or are somewhat friends but deep down you know you are not really like them..something sets you apart from them.
I used to get called "gay" and "freak" and "geek" and seen as not having friends during school days simply cos i chose not to swear etc and raised my hand in class and even the way i decorated my Art folder with pictures of celebrities that i felt went with my personality..it was apparently "gay" people...smh

There were times i felt ashamed of myself and wanted to fit in badly but i was just too out there .. I didn't like how i was and i got picked on for it even by my dad and my bro but now i'm beginning to understand it was tough times and has made me somewhat a strong person but i think if i'd never gone through all that teasing and from xtianity to learning about the occult to laveyan satanism to joyofsatan I would have never encountered this group or people like yourself for that matter if i hadn't gone through all those things. :D it's good to have nice kind people to talk to who won't judge you cos you don't have the latest phone or your hair isn't "on point" or "up to scratch" or your shoes are "last century"...so refreshing!

That's the first thing you said which is the opposite than myself. I'm more "child-like" in the sense that I want to enjoy and experience life with pleasure and gain knowledge. Without and all that working 40 hours a week with heavy obligations, being like a robot and stress and worries all the time and all that stuff. I never understood why we must be stressed up like this all the time, it just defeats the point of life IMO.

I even look lot younger than I am. Probably all this is because my chart ruler is conjuncted by mercury and my natal mercury is very strong.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@ wrote:

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Sami Abbas <samiabbas66@ wrote:

with satanists it's like you don't have to be ashamed or hide who you are anymore....:-O :-O cos satan already knows you in and out! such a comforting feeling ..

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Kristjan Ojamets" <manraynor@ wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back