Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Sermon : Soulmates

Matt Kresel Kresel

Thank You Vovin!!
This truly has helped me out and answered some questions I have been having lately.

HAIL SATAN!!!!
HAIL ALL THE GODS OF HELL!!!!

Thank you from me, too. We hear a lot about this "soulmates" crap from ever-romantics. "I found my soulmate!" How often someone announces this, full of joy and effervescence, only to tell you a couple of years later, "We're getting a divorce" or something similar.

It's true that past life relationships can and do impact the present one, for good or for ill and it's also true that there are people who have been together for at least one previous life, sometimes more, but this isn't the same as the notion of "soulmates" or "twin souls". Personally, I always resented that "twin" thing: I'm me, you are you--each is unique, not half of someone else. The fact that a pair may be very, very compatible doesn't make them "twin" anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@... wrote:

Thank You Vovin!!
This truly has helped me out and answered some questions I have been having
lately.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Beautifully written my friend!!

Thank you so much.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "**Vovin Luciftian**" <kung_fukistas_real@... wrote:

Recently , I noticed that there are many questions concerning twin Souls , Soulmates , Perfect mates , or other terminology .

First of all , I have to tell You that Soulmates do not actually exist for anyone , and I'm too going to explain why . Soulmate could be defined as the Perfect Mate , The opposite You . Soulmates begin as any other couple . They meet for their first time , make a relation , but if they are both Satanists and brought by Satan together , the bond they build through magick , spiritual Sex and the Oneness (which was corrupted by the enemy to what the fools claim as 'oneness') that Satan brings to His Children if they choose to , is actually incredible and beyond what I can write on this Sermon or in any logical written article.

Soulmates start like any other couple only with..Extreme chemistry. Something is far stronger than the ordinary relation. Many times if not all times , Soulmates have Shared almost all their lifetimes together in some way or another . These beings are bonded with a bond that could only compare to the bond one has with Satan or their Guardian . In Spiritual Satanic cases , many Soulmates have been working magick , meditation and other many disciplines together . This Soul bond survives eternally , especially if two people are monogamus and married under Satan (Which is the case for most Soulmates) .

Planets match perfectly , behaviors , the past , everything falls in place , so perfectly that when and if You will find Your own , You will be actually 100% sure and.. Amazed ? In awe ? There is no correct word here to describe this emotion . This bond if Souls have worked to develop it in past lifetimes can only compare in intensity with the bond we have with Satan .

Now , if You really find someone You want to invest , and You do a Marriage under Satan , Satan is 100% in what HE says , HE makes two beings as One . Its an Eternal bond without lies , nonsense , bullshit , boredoom and the rest shit that result from incompatability . Growing spiritual with someone You really love , is actually a huge gift. For some people , their Soulmate could be a Demon , if they have one . Not all people have Soulmates , but as I just wrote , You can create that perfect bond with Satan's Help , just make sure its the certain person You want it done .

There are no 'jokes' here or places for mistakes , whatever is created under Satan , is Eternal , Alive , Lasting , Intense and Beautiful in every sense of perception .

-Vovin Luciftian

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Maat ! Hail Volac !
Hail Horus ! Hail Paimon !

www.joyofsatan.org
www.666blacksun.org
www.vovin-luciftian.co.cc (Under construction , Personal website. )

i wna meet my soul "friends" :) :) and people i've known for several past lives. Am convinced they exist in this life..?? am a very optimistic person lol! cos i just don't feel close to most of the "friends" i have now. They think so differently and act like everyone else and even have different experiences to me.Theyre still lovely and great and everything but i want to surround myself with people who are like minded and are spiritual as well... XD

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sequoia" <northernsequoia_999@... wrote:

Thank you from me, too. We hear a lot about this "soulmates" crap from ever-romantics. "I found my soulmate!" How often someone announces this, full of joy and effervescence, only to tell you a couple of years later, "We're getting a divorce" or something similar.

It's true that past life relationships can and do impact the present one, for good or for ill and it's also true that there are people who have been together for at least one previous life, sometimes more, but this isn't the same as the notion of "soulmates" or "twin souls". Personally, I always resented that "twin" thing: I'm me, you are you--each is unique, not half of someone else. The fact that a pair may be very, very compatible doesn't make them "twin" anything.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Matt Kresel Kresel <kreselm.lhs@ wrote:

Thank You Vovin!!
This truly has helped me out and answered some questions I have been having
lately.

HAIL SATAN!!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back