Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: sell my soul to lucifer

I'll buy it for 50$!!
.......Seriously though.. We do not sell our souls to anyone..
Read everything on www.joyofsatan.org.. We dedicate our souls to Satan, but we still own them..
Seriously, go read.

Hail Satan!!!

no one find to answere my question

i dont want open my 3rd eye i want my pact with lucifer with old grimory

You don't sell your soul to father Satan Lucifer this isn't xianity!!!! You dedicate yourself to him!!! Which is completely different than what xianity and the kikes taught us "animals"
Go to this site if your are serious www.joyofsatan.org if not than find somewhere else to sell your soul to
Hail Father Satan and his demons!Hail the powers of hell!!

Yes

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Mon, Dec 25, 2017 at 2:56, Magus Immortalis magus.immortalis@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   We don't sell our souls to Satan-Lucifer. That's not how Satanism works. We DEDICATE our souls to him
Please read and study thoroughly www.joyofsatan.org
On Sunday, December 24, 2017, 12:37:32 AM EST, lordmahannew@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:

hi guy i want to sell my soul to lucifer im only want he be my teacher
How can i do it ???

@ mahannew

You retard.

Grimoires are BLASPHEMOUS to Demons.

Get lost, no one will help such moron.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <lordmahannew@... wrote :

i want to summon him with old grimory

"lordmahannew"

No one puts you chains. Go ahead, you will find more misery in your already empty life.
You're a troll, so evident.

Lately there are tons of posts with this title: "how can I sell my soul to Lucifer" repeated over and over. It seems like the enemy is pushing all this crap so that new genuine people, or just curious people, seeing this "selling soul" written repeatedly on these groups would be kinda scared. So annoying. :(

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back