Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Satan's Magickal Squares

Shannon Outlaw

You are invoking the energy that it has in abundance. Why are you even worried about that...? If that was even a problem the squares wouldnt be put forth.

The planets are massive celestial bodies with vast amounts of energy. The sun is powerful with a huge amount of, if not limitless,energy to utilize and invoke.

------------------------------
On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 8:01 PM PDT hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Won't these drain energy from whichever one we are doing?

I am doing one for the Sun and I do not want to take energy from the Sun that it cannot get back.

what about runes ? where do they get all that powerful energy?
I'm guessing from stars/constellations/...?

On 7/26/14, Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666]
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
You are invoking the energy that it has in abundance. Why are you even
worried about that...? If that was even a problem the squares wouldnt be put
forth.

The planets are massive celestial bodies with vast amounts of energy. The
sun is powerful with a huge amount of, if not limitless,energy to utilize
and invoke.

On Fri, Jul 25, 2014 8:01 PM PDT hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666]
wrote:

I am doing one for the Sun and I do not want to take energy from the Sun
that it cannot get back.

Because growing up I was taught that the Sun does not have limitless energy...that one day it will burn out and everything will die.  
Also, I am not worried so much as interested in learning how everything works or, in other words, the science behind occult since everything I was told as a child was a lie pushed down my throat by the jooz.
Absorbing what the Sun gave off did cross my mind, but I am still ignorant on the specifics, which I am trying to correct.  
When I do the meditation I imagine pulling white-gold energy directly from the Sun and absorbing it into my entire body. In my mind, this is different than absorbing its energy as if I was lying out by the pool.
Perhaps I am making this more difficult than it is, but that is precisely what I do not know. Perhaps it makes all the difference in the world too though.  Science is not exact.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Before doing Satan's Magical Squares,  must cleanse your CHAKRAS & AURAS,  then you need to open up your Chakras.  Then you need to learn how to absorb energy from your surroundings.  Then when you absorb energy from the Sun, you return the energy, like in Tibetan Buddhism,  Tong Len, is the ying+ yang/female+male /taking+giving.  It's equally taking +giving, that's how the energy grows,  as it does with all living beings. Especially in healthy relationships, our energies are shared equally.  Only then, the energy within the body will increase.
You can't skip a day or you'll have to start over. Each number in the square is the number of times you recite/day a mantra, etc. But I'm not sure if you skip those days of bad luck as in Vedic, Hindu, Tibetan + Mongolian Buddhist +Hindu Traditions. I'm sure HPS Maxine explained it conceively. This will help you elevate+prolong your body's energies+ concentration.
Good luck. 
On Jul 26, 2014 1:51 AM, "hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
I am doing one for the Sun and I do not want to take energy from the Sun that it cannot get back.

I believe you can do the meditation anyway that's comfortable to you. Being in a pool or being in a dark room brings the same good results, as long as it is comfortable to you, and you can visualize and feel the enery. I myself imagine I am inside the Sun, that is what is most comfortable for me.
Your intention is what counts.
HAIL SATAN FOREVER!

On Tuesday, July 29, 2014 10:30 AM, "hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

Because growing up I was taught that the Sun does not have limitless energy...that one day it will burn out and everything will die.  
Also, I am not worried so much as interested in learning how everything works or, in other words, the science behind occult since everything I was told as a child was a lie pushed down my throat by the jooz.
Absorbing what the Sun gave off did cross my mind, but I am still ignorant on the specifics, which I am trying to correct.  
When I do the meditation I imagine pulling white-gold energy directly from the Sun and absorbing it into my entire body. In my mind, this is different than absorbing its energy as if I was lying out by the pool.
Perhaps I am making this more difficult than it is, but that is precisely what I do not know. Perhaps it makes all the difference in the world too though.  Science is not exact.
Any guidance would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

@ Tenzin Okay so first of all dont post nonsense about returning the energy to the sun which is unneccessary.The planets energy are so vast and grand. Also you dont need to be master at absorbing enrgy to do the square. Just vibrate the words and the invoking and absorbing of its energy happens automatically when you do the vibrations.

Bad luck days? You Tenzin seem to be trying too hard or are confused yourself. I wont though be an asshole and automatically assume you are a troll but just take it easy.

Remember what you post because newbies can be misinformed...I hope that is not your intentions....

To the original poster....your question was answered....Why would using the squares take too much energy or drain the sun? etc. Dont think too hard...

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 10:46 AM PDT TENZIN GYALTSEN KALACHAKRA infinitusmagnumopus666@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Before doing Satan's Magical Squares, must cleanse your CHAKRAS & AURAS,
then you need to open up your Chakras. Then you need to learn how to
absorb energy from your surroundings. Then when you absorb energy from the
Sun, you return the energy, like in Tibetan Buddhism, Tong Len, is the
ying+ yang/female+male /taking+giving. It's equally taking +giving, that's
how the energy grows, as it does with all living beings. Especially in
healthy relationships, our energies are shared equally. Only then, the
energy within the body will increase.
You can't skip a day or you'll have to start over. Each number in the
square is the number of times you recite/day a mantra, etc. But I'm not
sure if you skip those days of bad luck as in Vedic, Hindu, Tibetan +
Mongolian Buddhist +Hindu Traditions. I'm sure HPS Maxine explained it
conceively. This will help you elevate+prolong your body's energies+
concentration.
Good luck.
On Jul 26, 2014 1:51 AM, "hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666]" <
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

that it cannot get back.

Hi Shannon,
The energy of the Sub is endless. There is no such thing as draining the energy from the Sun. Plus, take into consideration that Father Lucifer has given us the knowledge to absorb energy from the Sun, thus, it would be like saying that drinking sea water will leave the ocean without water. Father created the oceans as well.
Hail Satan Forever!

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:15 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[email protected] wrote:

@ Tenzin Okay so first of all dont post nonsense about returning the energy to the sun which is unneccessary.The planets energy are so vast and grand. Also you dont need to be master at absorbing enrgy to do the square. Just vibrate the words and the invoking and absorbing of its energy happens automatically when you do the vibrations.

Bad luck days? You Tenzin seem to be trying too hard or are confused yourself. I wont though be an asshole and automatically assume you are a troll but just take it easy.

Remember what you post because newbies can be misinformed...I hope that is not your intentions....

To the original poster....your question was answered....Why would using the squares take too much energy or drain the sun? etc. Dont think too hard...

On Tue, Jul 29, 2014 10:46 AM PDT TENZIN GYALTSEN KALACHAKRA infinitusmagnumopus666@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

concentration.
Good luck.
[email protected] wrote:

that it cannot get back.

It is not a matter of thinking too hard.  It is a matter of thinking adequately.  The working MUST be done accurately and precisely.  This is the way of science and thus the way of SS.
SS are not bulletproof, but we have been given the tools to learn to master our universe/environment.  Even the greatest SS must deal with Saturn.  SS is using science and power meditation to perfect the soul because that is the key to mastering one's environment.

Science dictates thought, not the other way around. Science reveals knowledge and knowledge dictates action, as science reveals information about how the universe/environment works.  The universe either works with you or against you.  One cannot simply think how they want and expect things to happen. This is the way of the enemy.  This is delusion.
From science we know that stars (the Sun is a really big star) burn out as they have limited energy.  The Sun is always burning and giving off energy; thus, drawing energy directly from the Sun instead of the rays it has already given off will double the energy it gives off, reducing its life in half.  This is why I am only going to soak up the energy it has already given off instead of pulling directly from the source as the opposite would be suicidal and dangerous because when the Sun burns out all of humanity goes with it.
The goal is to empower humanity, which SS does by perfecting the soul of each individual.  Thus, the destruction of humanity should be avoided.  
Nevertheless, parts of SS workings can be individualized (i.e. affirmations), parts cannot (i.e. things that must be done in accordance with nature/universe).

You are missing the point. Science says a whole.bunch of things that we have foind to be a crock of shit.

If invoko.g energy from the sun or planets was a problem we would know.

Science is imporatnt but science has also been coruppted and held back.

The thought of being worried that the sun will burn out faster if we use the sun square is ridiculous, no offense.

As i said before the suns energy is limitless now and is always giving off energy for us to use. You are invoking the energy already given off.

That is what I am saying.

Hopefully you will understand how this works one day...

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 10:07 PM PDT hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

It is not a matter of thinking too hard. It is a matter of thinking adequately. The working MUST be done accurately and precisely. This is the way of science and thus the way of SS.

SS are not bulletproof, but we have been given the tools to learn to master our universe/environment. Even the greatest SS must deal with Saturn. SS is using science and power meditation to perfect the soul because that is the key to mastering one's environment.

Science dictates thought, not the other way around. Science reveals knowledge and knowledge dictates action, as science reveals information about how the universe/environment works. The universe either works with you or against you. One cannot simply think how they want and expect things to happen. This is the way of the enemy. This is delusion.

From science we know that stars (the Sun is a really big star) burn out as they have limited energy. The Sun is always burning and giving off energy; thus, drawing energy directly from the Sun instead of the rays it has already given off will double the energy it gives off, reducing its life in half. This is why I am only going to soak up the energy it has already given off instead of pulling directly from the source as the opposite would be suicidal and dangerous because when the Sun burns out all of humanity goes with it.

The goal is to empower humanity, which SS does by perfecting the soul of each individual. Thus, the destruction of humanity should be avoided.

Nevertheless, parts of SS workings can be individualized (i.e. affirmations), parts cannot (i.e. things that must be done in accordance with nature/universe).

@ Bluestar, That is exactly what I was saying to the other members. I am telling them that the sun has endless energy. Where does it say in my posts that I disagree with that?

I am saying that the suns energy is endless and if it were a problem then The gods wouldbt havr given u this information. It seems the other two members are not undersanding this.

On Wed, Jul 30, 2014 7:25 AM PDT Bluestar bluestar742002@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Hi Shannon,

The energy of the Sub is endless. There is no such thing as draining the energy from the Sun. Plus, take into consideration that Father Lucifer has given us the knowledge to absorb energy from the Sun, thus, it would be like saying that drinking sea water will leave the ocean without water. Father created the oceans as well.

Hail Satan Forever!

On Wednesday, July 30, 2014 7:15 AM, "Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

concentration.
Good luck.
[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

that it cannot get back.

Essentially, even if drawing energy from the sun were to *drain* it, the relatively minuscule amount that one takes from it would not be enough for the sun to continue burning even another full 24hrs. Think about the immense radiation and heat within the sun compared with the mild to strong energy buzz that you get from drawing energy from it. It's a moot point to be afraid of draining the sun whether it is or isn't based on that reasoning. HAIL SATAN!

Oh really? Then how come Satan says the enemy are fools because they are sending their energy into the sky instead of into the earth to replenish her and that the overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space, causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems?  
Based on your reasoning this is a moot point as well as the Sun and the Earth are one in the same.  At their most basic level they are merely elements, regardless of what fancy spin you put on them, and all elements are just varied forms of energy.  The only way your argument can subside is if our workings also replenish the Sun - this could be possible.
Furthermore, all energy has it's own vibrations.  Gases vibrate fast and solids vibrate slow, etc.  What we are doing with the meditations is altering our personal vibrations to match that of the Sun's, in order to emphasize the Sun portion/element of our Soul and manifest its effects in our lives: this is a combination of the Law of Absorption, the Law of Center, and the Law of Manifestation, all of which are basic principles of nature that cannot be broken.
The Law of Absorption states that all matter in the universes, regardless or it's manifested vibration, absorbs emanations from all other matter and that matter is influenced by this absorption.  In other words, all things are connected.
The Law of Center states that everything has a center from which it obtains its source energy, intelligence and pattern which is continually self-renewing.  Each center is connected to every other center and to the one center from which all life is vitalized - in humans' case, the Sun.
The Law of Manifestation states that thought is energy focused on one central idea and with one's undivided attention it can be created in the mind and then physically transferred to any point of the physical body to any object, subject, or ethereal realm for manifestation.  The energy can be directed and controlled, with certain behavioral characteristics to accomplish a given result.
These are laws of nature, laws of the universe, or laws of science that cannot be broken.
If what you are saying is true and is correct, then the only way that the Sun is limitless in power is if we (humans) continually replenish it by doing the workings and last time I checked it was the enemy's goal to destroy humanity, which they are doing by removing this knowledge and this ability from humans through right-hand path religions; thus, unless SS replaces RHP religions, the Sun will inevitably burn out.
Lastly, I did alter my meditations to absorbing the energy the Sun has given off instead of pulling it directly from the Sun and I noticed a huge difference in feeling the energy.  Perhaps it is because I am relatively new or perhaps not, but either way I want to know more about this. 

The error you are making is to compare the earth and sun. The sun is so vast and full of energy that even we satanists doing solar workings and the sun square will not absorb or take away the sun's own energy reserves and burn it out.What we are invoking and taking in is only a small fraction of the energy when you compare to how much energy the sun has. It sounds ridiculous to assume if we keep doing sun squares the sun will burn out.

The sun has abundance of energy with itsinner core always 'creating' and bursting and rejuvenating itsself within. You have no idea how powerful it is and how strong its particle or photons are.

I am not putting us as humans down but we are insignifigant in how we effect the sun when it comes to utilizing its energy.

You have to understand how these things work on a metaphysical standpoint as well.
The sun is way different from the Sun. The sun is like perfected life force energy.

As was said before if this was a problem the GODS WOULD HAVE NOT given us this information to use for our advantage. I peronally dont believe the sun will burn out in the future and even if there was a chance of that happening, we as humans workingon becoming gods, and with the help of the Daemon gods, we can prevent that.

You are overthinking this minor thought about us burning the sun out. Whether we use the suns energy or not it wont effect the Suns inner vast reserves of limitless energy.

On Sat, Aug 2, 2014 5:18 PM PDT hail_satan11@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Oh really? Then how come Satan says the enemy are fools because they are sending their energy into the sky instead of into the earth to replenish her and that the overuse of the point-up pentagram is throwing the energies into space, causing a number of problems, and draining the earth of her ability to defend herself against these problems?

Based on your reasoning this is a moot point as well as the Sun and the Earth are one in the same. At their most basic level they are merely elements, regardless of what fancy spin you put on them, and all elements are just varied forms of energy. The only way your argument can subside is if our workings also replenish the Sun - this could be possible.

Furthermore, all energy has it's own vibrations. Gases vibrate fast and solids vibrate slow, etc. What we are doing with the meditations is altering our personal vibrations to match that of the Sun's, in order to emphasize the Sun portion/element of our Soul and manifest its effects in our lives: this is a combination of the Law of Absorption, the Law of Center, and the Law of Manifestation, all of which are basic principles of nature that cannot be broken.

The Law of Absorption states that all matter in the universes, regardless or it's manifested vibration, absorbs emanations from all other matter and that matter is influenced by this absorption. In other words, all things are connected.

The Law of Center states that everything has a center from which it obtains its source energy, intelligence and pattern which is continually self-renewing. Each center is connected to every other center and to the one center from which all life is vitalized - in humans' case, the Sun.

The Law of Manifestation states that thought is energy focused on one central idea and with one's undivided attention it can be created in the mind and then physically transferred to any point of the physical body to any object, subject, or ethereal realm for manifestation. The energy can be directed and controlled, with certain behavioral characteristics to accomplish a given result.

These are laws of nature, laws of the universe, or laws of science that cannot be broken.

If what you are saying is true and is correct, then the only way that the Sun is limitless in power is if we (humans) continually replenish it by doing the workings and last time I checked it was the enemy's goal to destroy humanity, which they are doing by removing this knowledge and this ability from humans through right-hand path religions; thus, unless SS replaces RHP religions, the Sun will inevitably burn out.

Lastly, I did alter my meditations to absorbing the energy the Sun has given off instead of pulling it directly from the Sun and I noticed a huge difference in feeling the energy. Perhaps it is because I am relatively new or perhaps not, but either way I want to know more about this.

I meant to say that the earth is ay different from the sun.

Maybe one day you will get it and understand.

And I am an advocate of Science but I also know that alot of science is flawed as well especjally in the quantum physics and physics department...So, dont think that just because you are throwing all these laws and physics terms in the message that it automatically means that you are right and that there is no fallacy to your response and assumptions.

Just saying.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 9:04 AM PDT Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

The error you are making is to compare the earth and sun. The sun is so vast and full of energy that even we satanists doing solar workings and the sun square will not absorb or take away the sun's own energy reserves and burn it out.What we are invoking and taking in is only a small fraction of the energy when you compare to how much energy the sun has. It sounds ridiculous to assume if we keep doing sun squares the sun will burn out.

The sun has abundance of energy with itsinner core always 'creating' and bursting and rejuvenating itsself within. You have no idea how powerful it is and how strong its particle or photons are.

I am not putting us as humans down but we are insignifigant in how we effect the sun when it comes to utilizing its energy.

You have to understand how these things work on a metaphysical standpoint as well.
The sun is way different from the Sun. The sun is like perfected life force energy.

As was said before if this was a problem the GODS WOULD HAVE NOT given us this information to use for our advantage. I peronally dont believe the sun will burn out in the future and even if there was a chance of that happening, we as humans workingon becoming gods, and with the help of the Daemon gods, we can prevent that.

You are overthinking this minor thought about us burning the sun out. Whether we use the suns energy or not it wont effect the Suns inner vast reserves of limitless energy.

Based on your reasoning this is a moot point as well as the Sun and the Earth are one in the same. At their most basic level they are merely elements, regardless of what fancy spin you put on them, and all elements are just varied forms of energy. The only way your argument can subside is if our workings also replenish the Sun - this could be possible.

Furthermore, all energy has it's own vibrations. Gases vibrate fast and solids vibrate slow, etc. What we are doing with the meditations is altering our personal vibrations to match that of the Sun's, in order to emphasize the Sun portion/element of our Soul and manifest its effects in our lives: this is a combination of the Law of Absorption, the Law of Center, and the Law of Manifestation, all of which are basic principles of nature that cannot be broken.

The Law of Absorption states that all matter in the universes, regardless or it's manifested vibration, absorbs emanations from all other matter and that matter is influenced by this absorption. In other words, all things are connected.

The Law of Center states that everything has a center from which it obtains its source energy, intelligence and pattern which is continually self-renewing. Each center is connected to every other center and to the one center from which all life is vitalized - in humans' case, the Sun.

The Law of Manifestation states that thought is energy focused on one central idea and with one's undivided attention it can be created in the mind and then physically transferred to any point of the physical body to any object, subject, or ethereal realm for manifestation. The energy can be directed and controlled, with certain behavioral characteristics to accomplish a given result.

Lastly, I did alter my meditations to absorbing the energy the Sun has given off instead of pulling it directly from the Sun and I noticed a huge difference in feeling the energy. Perhaps it is because I am relatively new or perhaps not, but either way I want to know more about this.

Also, What another satanist pointed out was that the sun square and mantra is irrelavant to the physical sun, all it does it uses sound vibrations to create the same type of energy the sun gives off.

I hope this clears it up for you.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 9:14 AM PDT Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

I meant to say that the earth is ay different from the sun.

Maybe one day you will get it and understand.

And I am an advocate of Science but I also know that alot of science is flawed as well especjally in the quantum physics and physics department...So, dont think that just because you are throwing all these laws and physics terms in the message that it automatically means that you are right and that there is no fallacy to your response and assumptions.

Just saying.

On Mon, Aug 4, 2014 9:04 AM PDT Shannon Outlaw soutlaw92@... [HellsArmy666] wrote:

Things are starting to make more sense, but I have more questions. Lots more questions.  I will not simply accept the answer they wouldn't give it to us on blind faith. Not that I think they would, but I want to know what they know and I want to know the truth.
It seems that what I was taught about the physical sun burning out was a lie?  How do you know it can rejuvenate itself? I mean I could see that happening, but I have a hard time believing anything if there isn't a little bit of science backing it up.  And how do we explain the cooler global temperatures and weather changes?
I did, however, realize whilst making my last post that we are altering our body's vibrations to that of sun life force energy...but isn't that the same thing as the physical sun's energy vibrations? If so, where is the sun energy coming from if not the physical sun? Ourselves since we altered our vibrations?  I thought we were pulling energy from the physical sun through the metaphysical realm and absorbing it in order to increase our vibrations to match that of the physical sun's...

What climate changes and cooler global temperatures are you talking about specifically? The earth's spin has a lot to do with variations in climate, not the sun cooling down. As for the sun, most of its energy comes from the splitting of atoms ie nuclear energy and since the gravity of the sun is so immense, these nuclear reactions not only liberate neutrons and electrons into space but into other free neutrons, protons and electrons that are crammed into much less space than early gravity allows atoms to occupy. Thus the energy is more vast, far longer lasting and greater than that of the Earth which is constantly having metallic ores stripped from within her, deforestation etc thus why the Earth requires energy but the sun does not. HAIL SATAN!

Thank you very much for responding.  That really clears things up.  Do you mind telling me where you get your information? I am interested in learning more about these things.

I thought it was common knowledge. A simple Google search on the sun and the reactions which keep it going should suffice, as well as a search of the term 'axial precession' will yield more than adequate information. HAIL SATAN!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back