Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Part II, Will you let me in ... shall we ?

Forest Kral

Attachments :
The first reaction. Thanks. A typical reader, after pondering the brief intro of Blessed Mosaic Of Imperial Darkness and my complete SLAUGHTER CATALOGUE, starts with one or all of my MIXES to get an idea of what the Sixth Gospel is all about, MIX O, NUISANCE RELIGION, 1993-97, MIX I, SPIRITED BAIT FOR THE LUSTFUL, 1999-2003, MIX II, CHANTING EVIL OVER MOURNING GOOD, 2004-05, or LIVE FROM THE THEATRE OF DEATH.

You get what you pay for. I sell my E-books, $ 10 each, the entire collection (35 in total) goes for $ 200. My satisfied freelance resellers worldwide, mostly men of principles like me, keep 50 % off the sales. I´m egregiously expanding horizons. I receive PAYMENT through WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM transfer. Upon confirmation of your payment my E-books as selected are sent to you directly from my email account as an attachment. From then on you are authorized to resell my E-books worldwide in any way.

Let´s get started.

I´ll leave my near death experiences for some other time when I can expand and go into detail.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 1:26:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Will you let me in ... shall we ?

What has been " all written?"

You've been spreading the Word of the " Sixth Gospel "?

What would that be?

You want to talk about your near death experience?

Go for it.

If you want to spread the word of the JHWH or the Jew-hova or the kike on a stick, the sacrificial lamb, give it a try and see what happens.

Your words will fall on deaf ears here.
Do you REALLY think you can save souls?

Lets get started....

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "forestkral" <forestkral@ ... wrote:

Hail, I´m a Czech warrior priest, went to Hollywood as a screenwriter loaded with blockbusters, ended up in Nicaragua, Heaven in Hell on Earth. I´ve got a lot to offer to this group for debate, my vivid near-life and death experiences worldwide raise many a brow. It´s been all written, and I´ve been spreading my Word of the Sixth Gospel worldwide for many years. Let´s get started ...

Yeah...do tell! If you're gonna go touting the virtues of jewsus, go ahead, but don't expect anyone to be converted. Me, I'd rather hear about your near death experience. Hail our Shining Lord Satan!
----- Original Message ----- From: Forest Kral To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 5:09 PM Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Part II, Will you let me in ... shall we ?
The first reaction. Thanks. A typical reader, after pondering the brief intro of Blessed Mosaic Of Imperial Darkness and my complete SLAUGHTER CATALOGUE, starts with one or all of my MIXES to get an idea of what the Sixth Gospel is all about, MIX O, NUISANCE RELIGION, 1993-97, MIX I, SPIRITED BAIT FOR THE LUSTFUL, 1999-2003, MIX II, CHANTING EVIL OVER MOURNING GOOD, 2004-05, or LIVE FROM THE THEATRE OF DEATH.

You get what you pay for. I sell my E-books, $ 10 each, the entire collection (35 in total) goes for $ 200. My satisfied freelance resellers worldwide, mostly men of principles like me, keep 50 % off the sales. I´m egregiously expanding horizons. I receive PAYMENT through WESTERN UNION or MONEYGRAM transfer. Upon confirmation of your payment my E-books as selected are sent to you directly from my email account as an attachment. From then on you are authorized to resell my E-books worldwide in any way.

Let´s get started.

I´ll leave my near death experiences for some other time when I can expand and go into detail.

To: JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com
Sent: Monday, March 16, 2009 1:26:17 PM
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Will you let me in ... shall we ?

What has been " all written?"

You've been spreading the Word of the " Sixth Gospel "?

What would that be?

You want to talk about your near death experience?

Go for it.

If you want to spread the word of the JHWH or the Jew-hova or the kike on a stick, the sacrificial lamb, give it a try and see what happens.

Your words will fall on deaf ears here.
Do you REALLY think you can save souls?

Lets get started....

--- In JoyofSatan666@ yahoogroups. com, "forestkral" <forestkral@ ... wrote:

Hail, I´m a Czech warrior priest, went to Hollywood as a screenwriter loaded with blockbusters, ended up in Nicaragua, Heaven in Hell on Earth. I´ve got a lot to offer to this group for debate, my vivid near-life and death experiences worldwide raise many a brow. It´s been all written, and I´ve been spreading my Word of the Sixth Gospel worldwide for many years. Let´s get started ...

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back