Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Opinion needed

victoria n

<td val[/IMG]Hail satan

Lately I was doing some research on the scapegoat photos ie the baphomet which was made by artist elphas Levi I began to think that it might have some connections with the hindu mythological figure of "daksha" who's is the father of sati ie Parvati here below is some of the info:
Daksha is a Sanskrit word said to be a Prajapati or one of the Brahma's sons. The equivalent meaning in English is "competent." One of the daughters of Prajapati (often said to be the youngest) was Sati or Dakshayani, who had always wished to marry Shiva. Daksha forbade it, but Sati disobeyed him and did so anyway, finding in Shiva a doting and loving husband. Daksha disliked Shiva intensely, calling him a dirty, roaming ascetic and reviling the great yogi's cohort of goblins and ghouls.

Daksha Yagna Edit
Main article: Daksha yaga
Daksha Yagna
was an important turning point in the creation and development of sects in Hinduism like Shaktism and Shaivism. It is the story behind the 'Stala Purana' (Origin story of Temples) of Shakti Peethas. There are 51 Shakti Peethas shrines all over South Asia. The story made Shree Parvati in the place of Sati Devi and lead to the story of Ganesha and Subrahmanya.

Shiva carrying the corpse of his consort दाक्षायनि (सती) Dakshayani (Sati).
Daksha organised a huge yaga and intentionally avoided Shiva and Sati. Even though discouraged by Shiva, who told her not to go to a function where she and her husband was uninvited; the personal bondage with her parents made Sati ignore social etiquette and her husband's wishes. Sati without Shiva went to the ceremony. She was snubbed by Daksha and insulted by him in front of the guests. Sati unable to bear further insult ran into the Sacrificial fire and immolated herself.
Shiva upon knowing the terrible incident in his wrath invoked Virabhadra and Bhadrakali by plucking a lock of hair and thrashing it on the ground. Virabhadra and Bhoota ganas marched south and destroyed all the premises. Daksha was decapitated and the yagnja shaala was devastated in the rampage. The Bhutaganas' celebrated victory by plucking the beard of 'Presiding Master' of the yagnja, Sage Bhrigu as a war souvenir. Daksha was later forgiven and given life by fixing a ram (Male Goat)'s head and the yagna was allowed to complete, with the presence of all the divinity.

The story continues by the act of Vishnu in pacifying Shiva, who was in deep grief in seeing the half burned corpse of his beloved wife. Vishnu embraced Shiva to pacify him. Shiva unable to part with Sati took her corpse and wandered. The body parts of the corpse of Sati Devi fell in the places Shiva travelled. The places where the body parts Sati Devi's corpse fell came to be
known as Shakti Peethas.[12][13]

So I found a similarity of the baphomet which the french knights templar used to invoke, I might be wrong
The question pondering on my mind now is " are lucifer and satan different entities?" Because it seems to me that lucifer and that baphomet resembles to daksha only. What are your opinions about it? Pls let me know.[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Hail satan

Lately I was doing some research on the scapegoat photos ie the baphomet which was made by artist elphas Levi I began to think that it might have some connections with the hindu mythological figure of "daksha" who's is the father of sati ie Parvati here below is some of the info:
Daksha is a Sanskrit word said to be a Prajapati or one of the Brahma's sons. The equivalent meaning in English is "competent." One of the daughters of Prajapati (often said to be the youngest) was Sati or Dakshayani, who had always wished to marry Shiva. Daksha forbade it, but Sati disobeyed him and did so anyway, finding in Shiva a doting and loving husband. Daksha disliked Shiva intensely, calling him a dirty, roaming ascetic and reviling the great yogi's cohort of goblins and ghouls.

Daksha YagnaEdit
Main article: Daksha yaga
Daksha Yagna was an important turning point in the creation and development of sects in Hinduism like Shaktism and Shaivism. It is the story behind the 'Stala Purana' (Origin story of Temples) of Shakti Peethas. There are 51 Shakti Peethas shrines all over South Asia. The story made Shree Parvati in the place of Sati Devi and lead to the story of Ganesha and Subrahmanya.

Shiva carrying the corpse of his consort दाक्षायनि (सती) Dakshayani (Sati).
Daksha organised a huge yaga and intentionally avoided Shiva and Sati. Even though discouraged by Shiva, who told her not to go to a function where she and her husband was uninvited; the personal bondage with her parents made Sati ignore social etiquette and her husband's wishes. Sati without Shiva went to the ceremony. She was snubbed by Daksha and insulted by him in front of the guests. Sati unable to bear further insult ran into the Sacrificial fire and immolated herself. Shiva upon knowing the terrible incident in his wrath invoked Virabhadra and Bhadrakali by plucking a lock of hair and thrashing it on the ground. Virabhadra and Bhoota ganas marched south and destroyed all the premises. Daksha was decapitated and the yagnja shaala was devastated in the rampage. The Bhutaganas' celebrated victory by plucking the beard of 'Presiding Master' of the yagnja, Sage Bhrigu as a war souvenir. Daksha was later forgiven and given life by fixing a ram (Male Goat)'s head and the yagna was allowed to complete, with the presence of all the divinity.

The story continues by the act of Vishnu in pacifying Shiva, who was in deep grief in seeing the half burned corpse of his beloved wife. Vishnu embraced Shiva to pacify him. Shiva unable to part with Sati took her corpse and wandered. The body parts of the corpse of Sati Devi fell in the places Shiva travelled. The places where the body parts Sati Devi's corpse fell came to be known as Shakti Peethas.[12][13]

So I found a similarity of the baphomet which the french knights templar used to invoke, I might be wrong
The question pondering on my mind now is " are lucifer and satan different entities?" Because it seems to me that lucifer and that baphomet resembles to daksha only. What are your opinions about it? Pls let me know.[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back