Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: One question

fiery.witch

I stayed this about hair and eye color because I saw in Satan transparent light gray - light blue eyes. And in guardian transparent light gray eyes. And in early history we have only mention about like Satan by look, white people.
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 3 (4)
On Jan 18, 2017 3:56 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [666BlackSun]" <[email protected] wrote:
  It is completely untrue that brown hair and brown eyes are a product of race mixing. Lydia and Akemi both make good points, that even extraordinarily pure blooded Aryans can have brown hair and brown eyes. Take for example our Führer Adolf Hitler.Adolf Hitler is an extremely pure blooded Aryan with blackish-brown hair and brown eyes. Aryans of pure blood can have every type of hair and eye color, from blonde hair to black to red to brown. We can also have eyes of varying colors, such as hazel, green, blue, grey, brown, and mixes of such eye colors. In conclusion, do not just assume someone's purity based solely on their eye and hair color. There are many other factors to take into consideration as well.HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2017, at 02:47, lydia_666@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

As well, if brown hair and brown eyes in whites is due to race mixing, then how is it possible that people with brown hair and eyes can give birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes. If it was from race mixing then the blond hair and blue/green/grey eyes genes would be destroyed.

Satan has eyes that are of the bluest sky, and golden blonde hair. And yes, much of the Nordic race of Gods have blonde hair and blue eyes. That is true. HAIL SATAN!!!

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2017, at 12:55, 'fiery.witch' fiery.witch@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I stayed this about hair and eye color because I saw in Satan transparent light gray - light blue eyes. And in guardian transparent light gray eyes. And in early history we have only mention about like Satan by look, white people.
Sent from my ALCATEL ONETOUCH PIXI 3 (4) On Jan 18, 2017 3:56 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [666BlackSun]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  It is completely untrue that brown hair and brown eyes are a product of race mixing. Lydia and Akemi both make good points, that even extraordinarily pure blooded Aryans can have brown hair and brown eyes. Take for example our Führer Adolf Hitler.Adolf Hitler is an extremely pure blooded Aryan with blackish-brown hair and brown eyes. Aryans of pure blood can have every type of hair and eye color, from blonde hair to black to red to brown. We can also have eyes of varying colors, such as hazel, green, blue, grey, brown, and mixes of such eye colors. In conclusion, do not just assume someone's purity based solely on their eye and hair color. There are many other factors to take into consideration as well.HAIL SATAN!!! 

Sent from my iPhone
On Jan 18, 2017, at 02:47, lydia_666@... [666BlackSun] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

As well, if brown hair and brown eyes in whites is due to race mixing, then how is it possible that people with brown hair and eyes can give birth to children with blond hair and blue eyes. If it was from race mixing then the blond hair and blue/green/grey eyes genes would be destroyed.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back