Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: New member to JOS...

yakubu.musah

Hello my brother I want to join the Illuminati brotherhood grup but they buhave taking my money so please if this one is true please let me see something to use to believe cos now I can't send money aging

Welcome :)

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Wednesday, October 4, 2017, 4:18 PM, darknessislight666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Hi. I would like to introduce myself. I have joined this group couple days ago under a different email, but thought it was safer to use a separate email specifically only for this group so that no one in my family would find out about my being active here.I have always been more of an anti-social, solitary person at heart so I never thought to join the Joy of Satan e-group. So, I have decided to join. I have read the Joy of Satan website and have been a follower of the organization for many years.When I decided to make my dedication to Satan, upon finding this website, around 2003-2004, things changed in my life for the better, though in the beginning, it took a while. I have always believed in Satan as a real being, even in my younger years before I found the Joy of Satan, I always knew and believed Satan existed, and have had a keen interest in him in my childhood, as far back as I can remember. I have a dedicated Temple room to him as well. I meditate whenever I can, following the Joy of Satan power meditations, and  I am currently doing the Hell's Army training program also. I am so thankful for Father that I wanted to do something in return to say thank you. I have nothing but free time on my hands, so here I am. I joined this group hoping to put as much of my time into doing what ever I can for Satan. 
Darkness Is LightHail Satan!

Welcome darknessislight

@yakubu The illuminati is jewish owned and has nothing to do with Satan. Don't waste your time with them. Study joyofsatan.org and do the dedication ritual of you are serious.

Me too. Sometimes I cried for his love. My spirituality never felt this real and help is always come. Even sometimes more than I needed.Like I said, RTRs are very great tools to give something back for Satan (and the best part is, it helps our lifes too!!) 

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

On Thursday, October 5, 2017, 8:17 AM, darknessislight666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[email protected] wrote:
  Thanks for the welcome Little Wolf. I have always been happy to be a Sister of Satan since becoming a Satanist. I joined the group so I could do my part as a Spiritual Satanist for Satan. He has done so much for me since I dedicated myself to him. Even in the worst situations in my life, he has always guided me through them, and through the Joy of Satan power meditations, and training programs as well which have made a big difference in my life. I am so thankful for all the things he has done for me, words can not express how enlightened I feel. I thought it was high time to do something in return for him to say thank you to him, if you or anyone has any advice, that would be great.
Darkness Is LightHail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back