Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Motivation for mediating is becoming a problem for me

Tom1

I honestly believe there is a third party intervention that is somehow preventing me from meditating. Every time I try to go on JoS to look up a different one to try (I've only tried the breath of fire and energy foundation so far) my phone gets extremely slow, someone will walk into my room and request something of me, or the interest in doing the meditations is drained from me. Also, when I do meditate, I lose focus constantly and try way too hard to finish the meditation... Does anyone have any advice they could give, I have also not done any rituals other than the dedication ritual, as I an somewhat new and inexperienced, thanks in advance!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Are you able to vibrate words and mantras?

The EZ chakra spin is simple and extremely effective in empowering yourself.

Meditation drastically:
-increases your intelligence,
-heightens your awareness,
-expands and elevates your consciousness
- makes ur thoughts, desires, and wishes more powerful, Easily attracts these.
-make your very healthy, positive, influential, and charismatic
-makes you soul powerful.

I could go on and on. Its up to you to find ur muse.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Tom <tomstarks94@... wrote:

I honestly believe there is a third party intervention that is somehow preventing me from meditating. Every time I try to go on JoS to look up a different one to try (I've only tried the breath of fire and energy foundation so far) my phone gets extremely slow, someone will walk into my room and request something of me, or the interest in doing the meditations is drained from me. Also, when I do meditate, I lose focus constantly and try way too hard to finish the meditation... Does anyone have any advice they could give, I have also not done any rituals other than the dedication ritual, as I an somewhat new and inexperienced, thanks in advance!

[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back