Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Mixed Races

Sam1

If he led you to joyofsatan then he either 1. Doesn't understand what we stand for or 2. Chose to ignore what we stand for. If he is of a different race then you, then you WERE NOT meant to be together. Race mixing is against Satan, for He wants all races to be different and separate like He intended for us. And for anyone who is wondering about this, remember that Satan doesn't cave into others just because they don't want to change. Satan is our God, we follow His rules. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Apr 20, 2017, at 20:57, Mandy S mandyycandyy1527@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  Hi everyone. Recently I read that races shouldn't be mixed. This kinda confused me because I fell in love with the man of my dreams and he's of a different race....I was following a religion that was leading no where...living a life that was full of self destruction..and when he came in to my life everything changed..he showed me the truth...showed me the JoS site..I recently dedicated and everything seems to be falling into place I honestly believe that he and I were meant to be together and I couldn't even imagine where I'd be right now if I had never met him. 
I guess I was just wondering if anyone had any further information about this...any links to the site that explain it or anything else that could help.
Thank You 

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

how can you be a true Satanist and not be filled with guilt and shame of race mixing? or is it just me?

You can *always* be friends with another race. But *NOT* race mix! Never! Its for your own safety. Satan Himself has told that we must NOT race mix. It messes the Soul of a man/woman. So long story short: if he hasnt told you that he likes you, i think he could know that 2 races should NOT race mix. The 3 races are meant to breed and have sex with others of that same race. I dont remember what meditation it was or what a man/womam have low when they feel love about another race. Could someone lighten me?

I am the one who is "mixing" races and would want clarification from one of the HPs. Because I don't see a problem with it and I'm quite clear what we stand for. Thanks

Hail Satan 

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 21, 2017, at 17:54, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  If he led you to joyofsatan then he either 1. Doesn't understand what we stand for or 2. Chose to ignore what we stand for. If he is of a different race then you, then you WERE NOT meant to be together. Race mixing is against Satan, for He wants all races to be different and separate like He intended for us. And for anyone who is wondering about this, remember that Satan doesn't cave into others just because they don't want to change. Satan is our God, we follow His rules. HAIL SATAN!!!

On Apr 20, 2017, at 20:57, Mandy S mandyycandyy1527@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi everyone. Recently I read that races shouldn't be mixed. This kinda confused me because I fell in love with the man of my dreams and he's of a different race....I was following a religion that was leading no where...living a life that was full of self destruction..and when he came in to my life everything changed..he showed me the truth...showed me the JoS site..I recently dedicated and everything seems to be falling into place I honestly believe that he and I were meant to be together and I couldn't even imagine where I'd be right now if I had never met him. 
I guess I was just wondering if anyone had any further information about this...any links to the site that explain it or anything else that could help.
Thank You 

Sam I'm beginning to think all these race mixing questions are just lousy troll attempts. Notice how it virtually always seems to be some random account none of us have seen or had any contact with before, comes on here with some story about how they're into race mixing as their first ever post, then leaves and we never see or hear from them again. It's happened too many times in this group now for it to be a coincidence.

You two weren't, aren't and won't be ment to be together. Why? Because if you're White, you're ment to be with another Aryan. If you're Black, you're ment to be with someone who's also Black. If you're Asian, you're ment to be with someone who's also Asian. Simple like this.

Is there anyway you could show me where th is information is located on the JoS site? Or anywhere else...I would just like to read up on it more  

On Fri, Apr 21, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   If he led you to joyofsatan then he either 1. Doesn't understand what we stand for or 2. Chose to ignore what we stand for. If he is of a different race then you, then you WERE NOT meant to be together. Race mixing is against Satan, for He wants all races to be different and separate like He intended for us. And for anyone who is wondering about this, remember that Satan doesn't cave into others just because they don't want to change. Satan is our God, we follow His rules. HAIL SATAN!!!

Thank You 

Maybe you except to see some messages of support for you and your boyfriend here, but no. Sorry to disappoint you. Race mixing is a huge NO and it has been said before that our Father wants it that way. And He knows why that must be so.
So, no matter how harsh this sounds, you two cannot stay together under any circumstance, you can be friends at most. Or you can stay together, but that would be turning away from Father SATAN. At worst possible way, by consciously disregarding one of the most important Father's teachings.
-Larissa

Lol I've been following this group for about 2 months now and read them almost daily. Yes it was my first post...because yes I was...and still am...confused about something that's important to me and was looking for help...is that not the point of this group?
On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:41 PM, ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Sam I'm beginning to think all these race mixing questions are just lousy troll attempts. Notice how it virtually always seems to be some random account none of us have seen or had any contact with before, comes on here with some story about how they're into race mixing as their first ever post, then leaves and we never see or hear from them again. It's happened too many times in this group now for it to be a coincidence.

First of all this forum is exactly for the purpose of questions. It isn't as if we have other sources. So to be a dick head to my girl for asking a question is unacceptable. Second maybe the people who asked questions then got scourged for asking something rather than giving guidance to her or anyone is wrong and you know it. If you haven't seen any of my posts then you haven't been looking I've been active for more than 2 years now. This isn't an attempt to cause a rouse but there is a reason for the question that is obviously important.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 21, 2017, at 19:45, lisadragomir13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  You two weren't, aren't and won't be ment to be together. Why? Because if you're White, you're ment to be with another Aryan. If you're Black, you're ment to be with someone who's also Black. If you're Asian, you're ment to be with someone who's also Asian. Simple like this.

All I was asking for was for more info on this...links ECT...which I have yet to see...all I'm seeming to find is a bunch of bashing for the decision I have made for myself...thanks for clarifying .. And for everyone's "help"

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:47 PM, Mandy S<mandyycandyy1527@... wrote:
Lol I've been following this group for about 2 months now and read them almost daily. Yes it was my first post...because yes I was...and still am...confused about something that's important to me and was looking for help...is that not the point of this group?
On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 1:41 PM, ashleyslade0124@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Sam I'm beginning to think all these race mixing questions are just lousy troll attempts. Notice how it virtually always seems to be some random account none of us have seen or had any contact with before, comes on here with some story about how they're into race mixing as their first ever post, then leaves and we never see or hear from them again. It's happened too many times in this group now for it to be a coincidence.

For those who want clarification from out clergy on race mixing and then choose to ignore our clergy or get mad at our clergy because clergy doesn't say what you want to hear, here is what to do:

Ask Satan.

Satan is against race mixing for many reasons, the main reason that it damages the soul. Different races are not meant to be together, by nature itself. So ask Satan for guidance and BE OPEN to hear/see/feel/whatever method works for you, the Truth.

Lol but I've STILL seen absolutely NO documentation behind ANYONES logic...if satan was against it...which I HAVE asked multiple times...I feel like he would have made it known...what clergy member has responded thus far? None. So as I have said before...I thank every one for thinking they have helped but as far as I've seen this group has been pointless and useless and I will continue to believe what Lucifer himself shows me. 

All I have seen is the exact methods as the Christians use....pointing fingers at people who don't believe the EXACT same way as you ...Thanks...again...for opening my eyes. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
On Sun, Apr 23, 2017 at 1:25 AM, lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   For those who want clarification from out clergy on race mixing and then choose to ignore our clergy or get mad at our clergy because clergy doesn't say what you want to hear, here is what to do:

Ask Satan.

Satan is against race mixing for many reasons, the main reason that it damages the soul. Different races are not meant to be together, by nature itself. So ask Satan for guidance and BE OPEN to hear/see/feel/whatever method works for you, the Truth.

To mix with other races is not healthyIt have something to do with our souls that are not identical or something like that.:/ Wish you good luck!
22 apr. 2017 kl. 19:47 skrev Mandy S mandyycandyy1527@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]:

Sam I'm beginning to think all these race mixing questions are just lousy troll attempts. Notice how it virtually always seems to be some random account none of us have seen or had any contact with before, comes on here with some story about how they're into race mixing as their first ever post, then leaves and we never see or hear from them again. It's happened too many times in this group now for it to be a coincidence.

There are numerous posts and topics and sermons written by our clergy on this subject, why would they need to repeat what they have already said again and again each time someone asks this question?

They write sermons for a reason, so all people here can look them up and read what they have spoken about before and so that they do not have to repeat themselves a thousand times and answer everyones questions individualy.

Race mixing destroys the racial soul of both people involved, it destroys the genetics of both people involved. Race mixed children are not of any race, they are a mix of two things that should not mix and as a result become muddy nothingness. If people race mix for multiple generations all good qualities from their fathers and mothers side disappear and the people transform into a huge mess of unintelligent, uncultured, ugly, diseased, genetically defect pile of crap.

Don't like how it sounds? Well that's too bad because this is the harsh reality. People who are of mixed race often struggle with their own identity as they are of neither race, they don't know what they are, it creates a divide within the person that can cause complete self destruction.

When you have intercourse with another person you connect with that person on the soul level, you have an energy exchange and energy from the other person stays within your soul for a time, you also create a connection to their soul that is reinforced each time you have intercourse.

This means that you also create a connection between the racial soul of each person, their karma, their racial karma, their ancestry and everything else related to the other person. The two people mix on the soul level.

When you have intercourse with someone of your own race this doesn't cause problems, since you are both the same race you connect to the same racial soul and thus it simply reinforces your racial souls power and ancestry, it's a good thing.

But when you race mix then it causes problems, because you mix with the racial soul of another race. This weakens and destroys the racial soul of both people, it detaches you from your own race and ancestry, it detaches you from your own self and it mixes your racial karma with the racial karma of the other race person.

This damages the soul on the highest level and also leaks out into the racial soul of both people, meaning it damages the soul of the entire race of both people.

When you race mix you are destroying your race. You are destroying your identity, you are destroying your partners race, their identity and their entire being.

In this life time you might not notice to many bad effects, but this kind of damage stays on the soul and creates deep scars in your soul that will take decades or even life times to heal.

It is extremely detrimental to your entire being, your health, your spiritual health and everything else.

If you disregard my warning and all other peoples warnings then it is your own responsibility, when you pass away this life you will be damaged for many lifetimes to come and well, don't make me say "I told you so".

Not only that, but you are killing your own people, which is exactly what the enemy wants you to do. That is the reason the jews promote racemixing, because this causes racial genocide. It kills everyone.

If you have a child together, your children will forever hate you for damaging their souls if they will even have the chance to advance their souls at all.

In fact any somewhat serious Satanist, any somewhat prideful person, in fact any somewhat logical and decent individual would dispise and curse you for engaging in this destructive behavior of the highest level...

The Aryan race especially is in dire need of strong healthy Aryan families, if you are Aryan and call yourself a Satanist and you actually race mix you are literally racial trash. I don't care if it angers you hearing me say this, but it's the simple and harsh truth.

You are a race traitor of the higest degree and the Gods definitly won't give you a pass either, because you have been warned, you have been given the chance to understand the importance of preserving your people and your racial harritage and yet you still think it's fine to race mix.

The Gods won't waste their time personally educating you if you are this ignorant. They can speak through us in order to relay what you need to hear, so take the warnings given by all of us here as a warning from the Gods not to continue this most destructive behavior.

This has been explained so many times and if you look through the forums or do a simple search through the forums looking for sermons about race mixing you could find many sermons and topics written by our members in a couple minutes.

Don't be lazy and don't expect us to sympatize just because you cannot understand the importance of this. We do not sympatize with ignorant individuals that believe they know better than everyone else just because they are blinded by their own false belief system, or blinded by their "muh feels".

Get yourself together and get real. This is abhorrent. The fact we even need to explain this to a person that has been a Satanist for two years is ridiculous.

The question has been answered unanimously by SS who are active members of this community. Race mixing is fundamentally against what WE stand for. By breaking with that, and committing what is no less than a crime against Satan by race mixing, you have separated yourself from us. There is no coming back unless your relationship is ended. End of story. We don't have free reign to do whatever we want here, our duty to Our Gods, and our Race outweigh everything else. We will not beg for you and her to stay here, we want no weaklings, and desire no race mixers among our ranks. 
Make the choice, choose wisely. HAIL SATAN!!!
On Apr 22, 2017, at 13:53, Peter Thomas peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  First of all this forum is exactly for the purpose of questions. It isn't as if we have other sources. So to be a dick head to my girl for asking a question is unacceptable. Second maybe the people who asked questions then got scourged for asking something rather than giving guidance to her or anyone is wrong and you know it. If you haven't seen any of my posts then you haven't been looking I've been active for more than 2 years now. This isn't an attempt to cause a rouse but there is a reason for the question that is obviously important.  

Sent from my iPhone
On Apr 21, 2017, at 19:45, lisadragomir13@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hi, have you seen these Joy of Satan forums? There are many sermons and articles from the JoS clergy and from members that may be of interest to you. They will also enlighten and educate you through the information presented.
JOY OF SATAN

[/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 5:37 PM, "Sam sam.hinkley17@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

The question has been answered unanimously by SS who are active members of this community. Race mixing is fundamentally against what WE stand for. By breaking with that, and committing what is no less than a crime against Satan by race mixing, you have separated yourself from us. There is no coming back unless your relationship is ended. End of story. We don't have free reign to do whatever we want here, our duty to Our Gods, and our Race outweigh everything else. We will not beg for you and her to stay here, we want no weaklings, and desire no race mixers among our ranks. 
Make the choice, choose wisely. HAIL SATAN!!!
On Apr 22, 2017, at 13:53, Peter Thomas peter.t1990@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Sent from my iPhone

A friend of mine who is a different race than I am he was going to become an SS but I clarified to him we don't race mix once I found out that Satan was against it and he was all like but I love you. I've been telling him for two years the feeling isn't returned. Now he doesn't see the point in Satanism but honestly I don't care what he thinks. He's a Wiccan and thinks he's on too of the world. I hate having to Crush his feelings but I wouldn't betray Satan for a Wiccan ever. I understand its hard but some people are just too far gone to see through their own desires
--------------------------------------------
On Sat, 4/22/17, Mandy S mandyycandyy1527@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Mixed Races
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Saturday, April 22, 2017, 1:47 PM

Lol I've been following this
group for about 2 months now and read them almost daily. Yes
it was my first post...because yes I was...and still
am...confused about something that's important to me and
was looking for help...is that not the point of this
group?
Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

Sam I'm beginning to think all these race
mixing questions are just lousy troll attempts. Notice how
it virtually always seems to be some random account none of
us have seen or had any contact with before, comes on here
with some story about how they're into race mixing as
their first ever post, then leaves and we never see or hear
from them again. It's happened too many times in this
group now for it to be a coincidence.

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301 --
#yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;font-family:Arial;margin:10px
0;padding:0 10px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp hr {
border:1px solid #d8d8d8;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp #yiv8305613301hd {
color:#628c2a;font-size:85%;font-weight:700;line-height:122%;margin:10px
0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp #yiv8305613301ads {
margin-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp .yiv8305613301ad {
padding:0 0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp .yiv8305613301ad p {
margin:0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mkp .yiv8305613301ad a {
color:#0000ff;text-decoration:none;}
#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-sponsor
#yiv8305613301ygrp-lc {
font-family:Arial;}

#yiv8305613301ygrp-lc #yiv8305613301hd {
margin:10px
0px;font-weight:700;font-size:78%;line-height:122%;}

#yiv8305613301ygrp-lc .yiv8305613301ad {
margin-bottom:10px;padding:0 0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301actions {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:11px;padding:10px 0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity span {
font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity span:first-child {
text-transform:uppercase;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity span a {
color:#5085b6;text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity span span {
color:#ff7900;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301activity span
.yiv8305613301underline {
text-decoration:underline;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301attach {
clear:both;display:table;font-family:Arial;font-size:12px;padding:10px
0;width:400px;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301attach div a {
text-decoration:none;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301attach img {
border:none;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301attach label {
display:block;margin-bottom:5px;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301attach label a {

#yiv8305613301 blockquote {
margin:0 0 0 4px;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301bold {
font-family:Arial;font-size:13px;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301bold a {

#yiv8305613301 dd.yiv8305613301last p a {
font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 dd.yiv8305613301last p span {
margin-right:10px;font-family:Verdana;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 dd.yiv8305613301last p
span.yiv8305613301yshortcuts {
margin-right:0;}

#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301attach-table div div a {

#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301attach-table {
width:400px;}

#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301file-title a, #yiv8305613301
div.yiv8305613301file-title a:active, #yiv8305613301
div.yiv8305613301file-title a:hover, #yiv8305613301
div.yiv8305613301file-title a:visited {

#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301photo-title a,
#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301photo-title a:active,
#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301photo-title a:hover,
#yiv8305613301 div.yiv8305613301photo-title a:visited {

#yiv8305613301 div#yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv8305613301ygrp-msg p a span.yiv8305613301yshortcuts {
font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;font-weight:normal;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301green {
color:#628c2a;}

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301MsoNormal {
margin:0 0 0 0;}

#yiv8305613301 o {
font-size:0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301photos div {
float:left;width:72px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301photos div div {
border:1px solid
#666666;height:62px;overflow:hidden;width:62px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301photos div label {
color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301reco-category {
font-size:77%;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301reco-desc {

#yiv8305613301 .yiv8305613301replbq {
margin:4px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {
margin-right:2px;padding-right:5px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg {
font-size:13px;font-family:Arial, helvetica, clean,
sans-serif;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg table {
font-size:inherit;font:100%;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv8305613301 input, #yiv8305613301 textarea {
font:99% Arial, Helvetica, clean, sans-serif;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv8305613301
code {
font:115% monospace;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg * {
line-height:1.22em;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-mlmsg #yiv8305613301logo {
padding-bottom:10px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-msg p a {
font-family:Verdana;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-msg
p#yiv8305613301attach-count span {
color:#1E66AE;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-reco
#yiv8305613301reco-head {
color:#ff7900;font-weight:700;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-reco {
margin-bottom:20px;padding:0px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-sponsor #yiv8305613301ov
li a {
font-size:130%;text-decoration:none;}

li {
font-size:77%;list-style-type:square;padding:6px 0;}

ul {
margin:0;padding:0 0 0 8px;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-text {

font-family:Georgia;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-text p {
margin:0 0 1em 0;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-text tt {
font-size:120%;}

#yiv8305613301 #yiv8305613301ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
border-right:none !important;
}
#yiv8305613301

For those of you who are White (Aryans) you should know that to the other Whites who are SS, you are our brothers and sisters and when we see you doing something to yourself that is going to hurt you, we naturally become upset and protective, as do the Gods. You need to understand that you are losing a lot when you mix racially. Firstly did you know what percentage of the world is of our race? It's only around 11%. 11% out of 7 billion people means there is less than a billion of us. There are more east-Asians in China alone than there are Whites on the planet. There are more Indians in India alone than there are Whites on the planet. On this planet and in this cosmos, you are such an extremely unique and rare piece of life both physically and spiritually.

It can seem hard to imagine how small we actually are because we have always been right at the center of everything major happening in the world. Whites literally created the modern world you see before you today, the computer you use, the aeroplanes and trains you travel with, the transistors which make even the technology invented by other races possible to begin with, not to mention radio, television, cars, internet as well as so much of the advancements made to modern medicine and surgery, and Whites continue to do elevate life on this planet further and further every generation.

How can such a tiny fraction of the worlds people achieve so much? It's simple. Whites are creators! Creativity of this kind is an attribute of the Gods, which you have by right of birth. You are a child of the Gods. Aryans are children of the Gods and you have inside your soul an unlimited potential. The Gods look upon you as their children and love you, even in spite of all of the mistakes you may have made and your ancestors made over the centuries, the only thing the Gods ask is for you to turn back to them. Those of us who are White SS feel the same about you, you are our brothers and sisters and everything we do is for you, so that our people will be saved. We only ask that you come back to us and begin to embrace who you truly are as well.

It's because of who and what we are that the enemy has always targetted our race first and foremost. Do you know what the enemy God Yahweh wrote about us to the Jews? Refering to us as "Amalek" 'his kingdom will not be complete until we are destroyed'. And that "their hands are against the throne of God" refering to Aryans. Right there is an admission, they KNOW what we are, they know the spiritual potential we have, they know they can never have their one world slave state so long as we exist, their worst nightmare is that we will begin to access our God potential because that we will be the end of the Jews and they know it. This is why the Jews who control the media push race mixing at every turn, they want to see you and your people wiped out.

In your soul you were given unlimited potential, infinite possibilities, you are also connected to the rest of your people and the Gods through a sacred bond that is stronger than any mundane human connection you could know on Earth, you will be loved and guided for eternity by beings with power beyond your imagination. Do not throw that away for a moment of sexual pleasure or even emotional pleasure "love" in this temporary life, when you belong to the best family you could ever hope for.

HAIL ENKI!
HAIL OUR PEOPLE!
HAIL TO THE GODS!

I have a question: so what if you fall for someone who is mixed already? Say the father is white and the mother is black or the father is black and the mother is white.....
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

In a hope to end this childish bickering...
The Al Jilwah; The Black Book of Satan [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [TR] [TD] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE] [/TD] [/TR] [/TABLE]
Chapter 1 paragraph 1 second sentence and Chapter 2 paragraph 1 sentence 1 & 2: Satan has supremacy over ALL things!This includes:
1- Who is to have sex with whom. [Also chapter 2 paragraph 1 sentence 1 & 2. Chapter 2 paragraph 1 sentence 3.]
2- Who is appointed to lead, as HPs. [Also chapter 1 paragraph 1 sentence 6; paragraph 2 sentence 3. Chapter 2 paragraph 1 sentence 4.]
He also warns those without [not part of His family] would call His procedures evil because they don't understand.  Chapter 1 paragraph 1 sentence 5. 
And this is only in the first 2 chapters! 
So if you are arguing about your relationships or wanting to be an HP, then you need to get back in line with Father Satan's wishes! Talk with Him about it. 
Arguing on this forum is only childish and shows you only care about Father's wishes when it's convenient for you! This shows you need to go into meditation and clear up those joo inspired tendencies. 
This ends such conversations!!!
Hail SatanHail Lilith
Dehna

On Sat, Apr 22, 2017 at 2:17 PM, Mandy S mandyycandyy1527@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:  

I'm actually a bit bothered by the responses you guys got on this. I've questioned this a lot. Luckily for me I've only even been interested in people of my own race.
I've seen people madly in love with each other but be of different races. I've questioned so hard how you tell someone race mixing is wrong... I also would love to read some serious information as to why race mixing is wrong, even though I'm not even interested in doing so.
At this point I think it's fine for races to date, and even spend a lifetime together, but it's the breeding that I see as the problem. The humans born from race mixing are weak, and this is a jewish goal. Still, dating or marrying one of another race plays into the jewish idea, and does not play into Satan's image.

In my opinion people should be free to love as they wish, if you guys are in love, ride it out but be true to your feelings. (Personally I view love as fake, and I see it as the individual that generates it, vs it just being there) So if you guys love each other its because you both choose to do so, which is something you can choose to give to someone else.

To more advanced members, I'd love to see some information on race mixing, I just tried going through the library, but there was so much I couldn't find anything helpful to this current situation.

Side note, I came asking questions and noticed pretty quick some of the other members can be a little blunt and quick to call troll. At first this turned me off a bit, but I realized pretty quickly that serious SS's don't waste their energy. They are going to put their energy where it benefits. How I see it, is we are all trying to advance as fast as possible, so you can either get better or get bitter.

Race mixing is a betrayal to ancestry and father Satan. To put it simply, race mixing will greatly hinder your spiritual progression as not only is there a disturbance in one's genetics but confusion about one's self. Racial awareness plays an important role in spiritual advancement. It's natural law.

Read this post from Jake Carlson, it might give you more insight.http://www.thirdsex666.josru.com/homose ... ce-mixing/

On Sunday, April 23, 2017 1:25 AM, "lydia_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

For those who want clarification from out clergy on race mixing and then choose to ignore our clergy or get mad at our clergy because clergy doesn't say what you want to hear, here is what to do:

Ask Satan.

Yes, we're like xians, and you're like a legit person who does not want to troll, because it hasn't got READILY AVAILABLE evidence without lifting a finger.

But, instead of actually seeking evidence and doing RESEARCH, you prefer wasting your time trolling.

HS!
88!

---In JoyofSatan666@, <mandyycandyy1527@... wrote :

Lol but I've STILL seen absolutely NO documentation behind ANYONES logic...if satan was against it...which I HAVE asked multiple times...I feel like he would have made it known...what clergy member has responded thus far? None. So as I have said before...I thank every one for thinking they have helped but as far as I've seen this group has been pointless and useless and I will continue to believe what Lucifer himself shows me. 

All I have seen is the exact methods as the Christians use....pointing fingers at people who don't believe the EXACT same way as you ...Thanks...again...for opening my eyes. Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

In the past the Clergy has responed many times just not in this particular thread. They take their guidance and knowledge directly from Satan.

And it's not just a mere belief. It's a knowing. There are many disadvantages to race mixing, such as birth defects, confusion, because more than one racial heritage/culture is in the Soul.

It also weakens the Soul, and makes it harder to complete the Magnum Opus. Do as you will, but you have been thusly informed.

So I just wanted to add my two cents. I'm not trying to argue or say who is right or wrong here or question, just going off of personal experiences right now. 

I actually come from a long line of witches. Google search the Hex Hollow out of PA one time. I am related to the family. My blood related aunt had "seeing powers" which is what I have. I am extremely gifted and thankful for what I have. Some people call them psychics or Prophets but I just call it, I'm more in tune with our Father and his loyal Demons. Now those people are Aryan or whatever. NOW my mother's grandmother who would be my great grandmother is Native American. Normal people want to call native american ritual just that- I call it another form of satanic craft as they had the right idea- but I believe the same gods were in charge they just called them different names or explained them differently. 

Would I classify as already mixed? I don't show any sign of being mixed only my hair is THICK like a native american's and my skin can get really dark, in other words, I am resilient to the sun and my blood type indicates I am well over a quarter native american. 

Now here is what comes in to play as an issue according to the teachings of JoS- which I follow to the best of my abilities always- I just want direction and to add to the conversation. 

Unknowingly, I was in a interracial relationship with someone about a year in to my new devotion to Father. I didn't know it was wrong at the time. He took really good care of me and I didn't receive warnings from the gods of hell like I did with my current relationship. Alloces is welcomed in my house, but he hardly shows up, but when he does you know it. Lights flicker- people see a dark figure walking around. Alloces actually stood OVER the guy I am with at my bedside and was staring him DOWN. It didn't wake me, but the man I am with WOKE me up scared shitless asking me and telling me there's someone in the house. I felt nothing but calm and said what are you talking about?

Fast forward, to say the least, I am not happy in this relationship and I've put two and two together from that night that Alloces showed up. It was a warning. I've been through the worst, let's put it that way- with this guy. Even though at the time, I didn't understand what it was- It touches me deeply to know that they really do care. but the strangest thing is- I can't get that other person, who was a different race out of my head. I have had dreams about him for the last week every night. Which is STRANGE. Satan tends to talk to me via dream for some reason- I tap in the spiritual realm better I guess...I've missed him greatly for a long time and now for some odd reason it's worse.

I know what to do, thanks to this thread. I need to talk to Father about this and open my mind and keep it open for the right choice. But I wanted to add to the conversation some and possibly get another perspective from someone else. My proposition is that maybe his mixture of race is similar to mine so that's why it works out? I do believe this life hurts and we have to always do the right thing to the best of our knowledge. The only thing I can say is you need to leave things up to our Father if you don't know or you're stuck. We are his children so don't feel bad for doing so. But at the same time, we need to take care of ourselves as he's not a babysitter. If you're truly stuck then he will help you. Just look at me! I'm a mess! I feel like all I've been asking for is help for a long time.

And fun fact- I have a rabbit- she is now stomping her foot. Rabbits stomp their feet when there's a presence that they don't know is dangerous or not. I am home alone. But maybe a demon came to check on me..

All I see here are a bunch of infiltraitors attempting to create somekind of devide and spread confusion here in the group, making use of the mercury retrograde to try and create confusion.

It is very simple. Race mixing is damnation of yourself and your race, as well as the race of whomever it is you are race mixing with.

To the idiot who spoke ill of nazism, you are clearly an infiltraitor attempting to make use of this situation to put forth your own jewish nonsense. We have numerous proofs and there are numerous proofs that Nazi Germany had no ill intent or ill ideas about the other Gentile races. They wanted the jews gone since they are the absolute scum of the earth. Nothing racist there. Just justice.

There were black SS, and even muslim SS. The SS were the most celebrated military personel in nazi germany, the fact blacks and muslims were given the honor to form their own SS group is enough proof to disarm any nonsense spoken by jews that Nazi Germany was prejudiced negatively against other gentile races in anyway.

What is next people? SS claiming jews aren't bad? SS claiming Adolf Hitler is terrible?

If you want to regard jewish lies as your truth then go do this elsewhere. Here that doesn't work because we true Spiritual Satanists know better.

We are racially aware and spiritually aware. Any other Satanic group out there does not understand any truth about Satanism or about Satan, the Gods of Hell and true Spirituality. Whatever they believe is influenced by xtian and jewish corruption, meaning it is not in any way Satanism and it's not anything that Satan stands for or agrees with.

Satan himself communicates with HPs Maxine and our other HP's and he has given his thoughts on those other Satanic sects plenty of times to worthwhile people that are able to listen and understand. They are just as much our enemies as the xtians are since the majority of them outright blasphemes Satan and give a bad name to him.

You should try to actually speak to him, since he is a real being. He will tell you exactly what we tell you. If you don't want to listen to what he says it's your loss.

Not only you, Ashley.

it is as clear as day those are old time trolls who simply came back, but were too eager to show it is them, all too fast to show their true colours.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <ashleyslade0124@... wrote :

Of being a cesspool of trolls? No, it's not.

You're all too clear a troll, and people are not that dumb not to see this.

Don't worry, you've given newbies manure - yourself - thanks to which they will be able to see how infiltrators operate.

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <mandyycandyy1527@... wrote :

Lazy bummers will NEVER see, because they are, by the very definition, too lazy to look for information themselves.

When new people come, they ASK and want ANSWERS, and not ask and 'fk u all, it's bs!'

HS!
88!

---In [email protected], <h_waitsjr@... wrote :

I've never seen any official satanic doctrine or otherwise in history that says race mixing is a problem other then in this group.  Which so happens to be associated with Nazism which has a history of being racist. Satan and his demons clearly appear in every race, every nation and in various colors. If one truly studies history. Alot of this seems like some of your supposed beliefs, rather then things actually said by the gods.  Which is a sad story indeed, I feel everyone should use discernment.  Satan clearly values individuality, and spiritual advancement overall. Why is this even a topic at all?

The third sex topic sermon from HP Jake Carlson tells why it is wrong gem if they don't breed
On Sun, 4/23/17, mandy_moo923@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mixed Races
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 1:20 PM

I'm actually a bit bothered by the responses

you guys got on this. I've questioned this a lot.
Luckily for me I've only even been interested in people
of my own race.
I've seen people madly
in love with each other but be of different races. I've
questioned so hard how you tell someone race mixing is
wrong... I also would love to read some serious information
as to why race mixing is wrong, even though I'm not even
interested in doing so.
At this point I
think it's fine for races to date, and even spend a
lifetime together, but it's the breeding that I see as
the problem. The humans born from race mixing are weak, and
this is a jewish goal. Still, dating or marrying one of
another race plays into the jewish idea, and does not play
into Satan's image.

In
my opinion people should be free to love as they wish, if
you guys are in love, ride it out but be true to your
feelings. (Personally I view love as fake, and I see it as
the individual that generates it, vs it just being there) So
if you guys love each other its because you both choose to
do so, which is something you can choose to give to someone
else.

To more advanced
members, I'd love to see some information on race
mixing, I just tried going through the library, but there
was so much I couldn't find anything helpful to this
current situation.

Side
note, I came asking questions and noticed pretty quick some
of the other members can be a little blunt and quick to call
troll. At first this turned me off a bit, but I realized
pretty quickly that serious SS's don't waste their
energy. They are going to put their energy where it
benefits. How I see it, is we are all trying to advance as
fast as possible, so you can either get better or get
bitter.

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713 --
#yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp #yiv6539264713hd {
0;}

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp #yiv6539264713ads {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp .yiv6539264713ad {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp .yiv6539264713ad p {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mkp .yiv6539264713ad a {
#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-sponsor
#yiv6539264713ygrp-lc {

#yiv6539264713ygrp-lc #yiv6539264713hd {

#yiv6539264713ygrp-lc .yiv6539264713ad {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713actions {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity {
background-color:#e0ecee;float:left;font-family:Verdana;font-size:10px;padding:10px;}

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity span {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity span:first-child {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity span a {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity span span {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713activity span
.yiv6539264713underline {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713attach {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713attach div a {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713attach img {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713attach label {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713attach label a {

#yiv6539264713 blockquote {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713bold {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713bold a {

#yiv6539264713 dd.yiv6539264713last p a {

#yiv6539264713 dd.yiv6539264713last p span {

#yiv6539264713 dd.yiv6539264713last p
span.yiv6539264713yshortcuts {

#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713attach-table div div a {

#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713attach-table {

#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713file-title a, #yiv6539264713
div.yiv6539264713file-title a:active, #yiv6539264713
div.yiv6539264713file-title a:hover, #yiv6539264713
div.yiv6539264713file-title a:visited {

#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713photo-title a,
#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713photo-title a:active,
#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713photo-title a:hover,
#yiv6539264713 div.yiv6539264713photo-title a:visited {

#yiv6539264713 div#yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv6539264713ygrp-msg p a span.yiv6539264713yshortcuts {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713green {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713MsoNormal {

#yiv6539264713 o {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713photos div {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713photos div div {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713photos div label {

color:#666666;font-size:10px;overflow:hidden;text-align:center;white-space:nowrap;width:64px;}

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713reco-category {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713reco-desc {

#yiv6539264713 .yiv6539264713replbq {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv6539264713 input, #yiv6539264713 textarea {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv6539264713
code {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-mlmsg #yiv6539264713logo {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-msg
p#yiv6539264713attach-count span {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-reco
#yiv6539264713reco-head {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-reco {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-sponsor #yiv6539264713ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-text {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-text p {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-text tt {

#yiv6539264713 #yiv6539264713ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv6539264713

Ok. So everyone here is pissed you keep goin on about this. Yes I'm new still learning A LOT but if you wont listen to Fathers people than you dont belong here. If you can't shove down your pride and live for Father and you don't to become a God that is your choice. But stop complaining here. I'm tired of reading your messages because you think it's right. It's like spitting in Fathers face. You are disrespecting Him and His teachings and what He stands for. He has done so much for me in so many ways that every time I really think about it I can't help but smile and cry because of His love. If you want to disrespect and blaspheme the Gods don't do it here. I don't want to "trigger" your pettiness but you're being so fake. You say one thing but do another and you keep arguing and want attention. Do whatever you want but leave the Jewish bullshit at the door before you come in
On Sun, 4/23/17, Herley Waits h_waitsjr@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mixed Races
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 2:59 PM

I've never seen any official satanic doctrine
or otherwise in history that says race mixing is a problem
other then in this group.  Which so happens to be
associated with Nazism which has a history of being racist.
Satan and his demons clearly appear in every race, every
nation and in various colors. If one truly studies history.
Alot of this seems like some of your supposed beliefs,
rather then things actually said by the gods.  Which is a
sad story indeed, I feel everyone should use discernment.
 Satan clearly values individuality, and spiritual
advancement overall. Why is this even a topic at all?

Sent
from Yahoo Mail on Android

You two weren't, aren't and won't be
ment to be together. Why? Because if you're White,
you're ment to be with another Aryan. If you're
Black, you're ment to be with someone who's also
Black. If you're Asian, you're ment to be with
someone who's also Asian. Simple like this.

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500 --
#yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp #yiv4853882500hd {
0;}

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp #yiv4853882500ads {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp .yiv4853882500ad {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp .yiv4853882500ad p {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mkp .yiv4853882500ad a {
#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4853882500ygrp-lc {

#yiv4853882500ygrp-lc #yiv4853882500hd {

#yiv4853882500ygrp-lc .yiv4853882500ad {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500actions {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity span {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity span:first-child {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity span a {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity span span {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500activity span
.yiv4853882500underline {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500attach {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500attach div a {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500attach img {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500attach label {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500attach label a {

#yiv4853882500 blockquote {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500bold {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500bold a {

#yiv4853882500 dd.yiv4853882500last p a {

#yiv4853882500 dd.yiv4853882500last p span {

#yiv4853882500 dd.yiv4853882500last p
span.yiv4853882500yshortcuts {

#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500attach-table div div a {

#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500attach-table {

#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500file-title a, #yiv4853882500
div.yiv4853882500file-title a:active, #yiv4853882500
div.yiv4853882500file-title a:hover, #yiv4853882500
div.yiv4853882500file-title a:visited {

#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500photo-title a,
#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500photo-title a:active,
#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4853882500 div.yiv4853882500photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4853882500 div#yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4853882500ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4853882500yshortcuts {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500green {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500MsoNormal {

#yiv4853882500 o {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500photos div {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500photos div div {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500photos div label {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500reco-category {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500reco-desc {

#yiv4853882500 .yiv4853882500replbq {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4853882500 input, #yiv4853882500 textarea {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4853882500
code {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4853882500logo {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-msg
p#yiv4853882500attach-count span {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-reco
#yiv4853882500reco-head {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-reco {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-sponsor #yiv4853882500ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-text {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-text p {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-text tt {

#yiv4853882500 #yiv4853882500ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv4853882500

In my own experience with this the guy was black and liked me but wanted to become an SS so I didn't repel his aura like you can. If he was an SS I would respect that so I talked to Father and told Him. Come to find out this guy was like nah I'm Wiccan for life. So I repelled His aura big time
On Sun, 4/23/17, drmckinon.lonewolf@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Subject: Re: [JoyofSatan666] Mixed Races
Date: Sunday, April 23, 2017, 5:34 AM

I have a question: so what if you fall for someone
who is mixed already? Say the father is white and the mother
is black or the father is black and the mother is
white.....

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find
you!

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199 --
#yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp hr {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp #yiv4353544199hd {
0;}

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp #yiv4353544199ads {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp .yiv4353544199ad {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp .yiv4353544199ad p {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mkp .yiv4353544199ad a {
#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-sponsor
#yiv4353544199ygrp-lc {

#yiv4353544199ygrp-lc #yiv4353544199hd {

#yiv4353544199ygrp-lc .yiv4353544199ad {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199actions {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity span {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity span:first-child {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity span a {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity span span {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199activity span
.yiv4353544199underline {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199attach {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199attach div a {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199attach img {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199attach label {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199attach label a {

#yiv4353544199 blockquote {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199bold {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199bold a {

#yiv4353544199 dd.yiv4353544199last p a {

#yiv4353544199 dd.yiv4353544199last p span {

#yiv4353544199 dd.yiv4353544199last p
span.yiv4353544199yshortcuts {

#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199attach-table div div a {

#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199attach-table {

#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199file-title a, #yiv4353544199
div.yiv4353544199file-title a:active, #yiv4353544199
div.yiv4353544199file-title a:hover, #yiv4353544199
div.yiv4353544199file-title a:visited {

#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199photo-title a,
#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199photo-title a:active,
#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199photo-title a:hover,
#yiv4353544199 div.yiv4353544199photo-title a:visited {

#yiv4353544199 div#yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg
#yiv4353544199ygrp-msg p a span.yiv4353544199yshortcuts {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199green {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199MsoNormal {

#yiv4353544199 o {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199photos div {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199photos div div {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199photos div label {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199reco-category {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199reco-desc {

#yiv4353544199 .yiv4353544199replbq {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-actbar div a:first-child {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg {
sans-serif;}

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg table {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg select,
#yiv4353544199 input, #yiv4353544199 textarea {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg pre, #yiv4353544199
code {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg * {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-mlmsg #yiv4353544199logo {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-msg p a {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-msg
p#yiv4353544199attach-count span {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-reco
#yiv4353544199reco-head {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-reco {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-sponsor #yiv4353544199ov
li a {

li {

ul {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-text {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-text p {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-text tt {

#yiv4353544199 #yiv4353544199ygrp-vital ul li:last-child {
}
#yiv4353544199

Why don't we just pause this, until may 3rd then?  When the Mercury Retrograde ends. Then resume it. if they cannot understand that.  Makes cry baby face. Too bad for them. 

Herley you are truly pathetic. You actually believe you can turn the truth about the power of the Gods around and cause an arguement?

Different humans on the same planet would not mix without any jewish influence causing this to happen, by warping peoples minds and understanding of race. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand this.

Do you see wild life race mix? Chimpansees with Orangutangs? Lions with Leopards? Water buffalo with Wildebeast? Bottle nose dolphins with short-beaked common dolphins?

I could go on naming many species of the same genus, but they almost never race mix, in fact it's literally never documented except in extremely rare cases. Different races stick to their own and don't mix, because even animals with little IQ that aren't even sentient understand that race mixing causes the destruction of their species.

So it is common sense not to race mix and well you don't have to be sentient to understand that. Let alone be a rocket scientist.

I guess you enjoy the fact that the races are mixed Herley? That's a normal thing for a jew to like after all right? I guess you would know better than me what they enjoy since you clearly are one of them and doing a bad job of hiding it.

Just to put it in your face, within a couple decades your kind will wish it had never set foot into this world. This clique of yours is already a thing of the past for the most part, your tactics aren't working any more and your deception is also nill.

Lying in the face of people that see through deception doesn't work very well.

Your the only one seeking an arguement. By you obvious insults and slandering. I've followed satan for over 15 years as a true living deity. Without the one way view this group seems to offer. Satanism predates Nazism and any other ideals you all choose to associate with them. Why not focus more of magic which is all this 9 reality is anyway.

On Mon, Apr 24, 2017 at 10:58 PM, voiceofenki@... [JoyofSatan666]<[email protected] wrote:   Herley you are truly pathetic. You actually believe you can turn the truth about the power of the Gods around and cause an arguement?

Different humans on the same planet would not mix without any jewish influence causing this to happen, by warping peoples minds and understanding of race. You don't have to be a rocket scientist to understand this.

Do you see wild life race mix? Chimpansees with Orangutangs? Lions with Leopards? Water buffalo with Wildebeast? Bottle nose dolphins with short-beaked common dolphins?

I could go on naming many species of the same genus, but they almost never race mix, in fact it's literally never documented except in extremely rare cases. Different races stick to their own and don't mix, because even animals with little IQ that aren't even sentient understand that race mixing causes the destruction of their species.

So it is common sense not to race mix and well you don't have to be sentient to understand that. Let alone be a rocket scientist.

I guess you enjoy the fact that the races are mixed Herley? That's a normal thing for a jew to like after all right? I guess you would know better than me what they enjoy since you clearly are one of them and doing a bad job of hiding it.

Just to put it in your face, within a couple decades your kind will wish it had never set foot into this world. This clique of yours is already a thing of the past for the most part, your tactics aren't working any more and your deception is also nill.

Lying in the face of people that see through deception doesn't work very well.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back