Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Mephistopheles?

Monica Mauseth

Mephistopleles is the evil spirit Faust sells his soul to in Johaan"s play and story. Other than that I don't know if he is real or a fictional character
On May 1, 2013 8:24 PM, "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:
  Does anyone know some reliable information on him? Some true facts? It would be a tremendous help and I would greatly appreciate it.

Is Mephistopheles another alias of Satan?

I'm being serious, if I can just get an answer from somebody that doesn't sound like total bullshit. Perverted, erroneous, misleading, hidden meaning, double meaning, shallow meaning, or whatever, I can go on with my day with a smile and have a little more love and respect for the human race.

I ask you kindly, please give me some STRAIGHT FACTS about him. Send it through the e-mail over the internet, if you feel like revealing this info on the public boards isn't safe.

Whatever telepathic communication or clairaudience has been trying to go through, isn't working out very well. The medication those shitheads put me on really messed me up, beyond what I had expected, and I've been steadily working on healing it, along with other parts of myself in need of healing.

HAIL to the True Gods of Hell!
HAIL to all of the Ancients! You have my everlasting gratitude for bearing your wisdom, and guiding me when no one else is truly suited to guide me.

I asked my GD once about mephistopheles; I heard very clearly: he's not of Satan, he doesn't care one way or the other about humans. Whether that's accurate or not I can't say I'm not the best at hearing or seeing on the astral it comes and goes. But that I felt it was a warning was enough to deter me from going any further with my investigation of mephistopheles. I felt it was best to stick to the God's that are of Satan.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Does anyone know some reliable information on him? Some true facts? It
would be a tremendous help and I would greatly appreciate it.

I'm being serious, if I can just get an answer from somebody that
doesn't sound like total bullshit. Perverted, erroneous, misleading,
hidden meaning, double meaning, shallow meaning, or whatever, I can go
on with my day with a smile and have a little more love and respect for
the human race.

I ask you kindly, please give me some STRAIGHT FACTS about him. Send it
through the e-mail over the internet, if you feel like revealing this
info on the public boards isn't safe.

Whatever telepathic communication or clairaudience has been trying to go
through, isn't working out very well. The medication those shitheads put
me on really messed me up, beyond what I had expected, and I've been
steadily working on healing it, along with other parts of myself in need
of healing.

HAIL to all of the Ancients! You have my everlasting gratitude for
bearing your wisdom, and guiding me when no one else is truly suited to
guide me.

Mephistopheles seems to be a made up entity, only serving in the Myth of the whole Faust artwork. Nothing in regards to being evil or a real entity of Satan. Mephistopheles was made up around the 16th century.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sabrina White" <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@... wrote:

I asked my GD once about mephistopheles; I heard very clearly: he's not of Satan, he doesn't care one way or the other about humans. Whether that's accurate or not I can't say I'm not the best at hearing or seeing on the astral it comes and goes. But that I felt it was a warning was enough to deter me from going any further with my investigation of mephistopheles. I felt it was best to stick to the God's that are of Satan.

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

Well I guess I ask this because HP Maxine posted the quote:

Had I as many souls as there be stars, I'd give them all for Mephistopheles!"
-Dr. Faustus

-On the Dedication page of the JoS site. The one with the instructions on how to commit to Satan.

That and the other day when I was trying to scry into a black mirror I think I started to make out the name "Mephisto", or "Mephistopheles" when trying to examine myself (through the black mirror).

But I guess I'm not totally sure. It's difficult to explain, and a long story, to boot.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

Mephistopheles seems to be a made up entity, only serving in the Myth of the whole Faust artwork. Nothing in regards to being evil or a real entity of Satan. Mephistopheles was made up around the 16th century.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sabrina White" <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

This is in the art spectrum. Its a nice play, although has a xian tint in it. Its also metaphorical and beautiful as art. But I do not believe Mephistopheles is an actual being.

What does Mephistopheles mean to you as a character? Maybe your mind is trying to let you know of something, not the character itself. It could mean something personal to you, yourself.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

-Dr. Faustus

-On the Dedication page of the JoS site. The one with the instructions on how to commit to Satan.

That and the other day when I was trying to scry into a black mirror I think I started to make out the name "Mephisto", or "Mephistopheles" when trying to examine myself (through the black mirror).

But I guess I'm not totally sure. It's difficult to explain, and a long story, to boot.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Sabrina White" <b1u3_f1utt3rb33@ wrote:

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

Please how can I buy this black mirror I really need it .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:49:01 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mephistopheles?

-Dr. Faustus

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

I made one myself out of a picture frame. Just painted the glass with black enamel.There should be guidance on the angelfire / jos website

On Thu, May 2, 2013 at 3:02 PM, claudius <claudiuslawal@... wrote:
  Please how can I buy this black mirror I really need it .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN<hr>From: "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:49:01 -0000To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]ReplyTo: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mephistopheles?

-Dr. Faustus

Hail the Gods of Hell!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

You don't buy them, you make them. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... irror.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

Please how can I buy this black mirror I really need it .Hail Satan
Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTN

-----Original Message-----
Sender: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 20:49:01
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Reply-To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mephistopheles?

-Dr. Faustus

Hail the Gods of Hell!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

So u mean we can use any mirror .Hail Satan Sent from my BlackBerry wireless device from MTNFrom: "blackmoon0343" <bloodyblackrose343@... Sender: [email protected] Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 22:51:19 -0000To: <[email protected]ReplyTo: [email protected] Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Mephistopheles?
  You don't buy them, you make them. http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... irror.html

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@... wrote:

-Dr. Faustus

Hail the Gods of Hell!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

I heard using black obsidian for scrying works well. It's said Edward Kelly and John Dee used black obsidian mirrors.

Supposedly it has healing properties, is good for grounding your energy, and excellent for accessing the subconscious, among other things.

Hail the Gods of Hell!

So u mean we can use any mirror .Hail Satan

Date: Thu, 02 May 2013 22:51:19

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "claudius" <claudiuslawal@ wrote:

-Dr. Faustus

Hail the Gods of Hell!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!

Hail Satan!

the human race.

of healing.

guide me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back