Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Media

[email protected]

I love the bands Ghost B.C., Dimmu Borgir, and Behemoth. My favorite Behemoth song is "O Father, O Satan, O Son." "HE IS" by Ghost B.C. is my favorite and and I love the entire soundtrack "in Sorte Diaboli" by Dimmu Borgir.

I'm still trying to find good music that's Satanic. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hail Father Satan!

If you like Metal, Vital Remains is a recommendation, their song/ album Dechristianize comes to mind.Also l,if you are willing to give Hip-Hop a chance, Devilish Trio is pretty good, although I don't agree with ?% of their lyrics, I'd say their Volume's ONE and TWO are definitely worth their listen if you like Rap. But to me, even certain songs by The Smashing Pumkins ie.. TODAY can be looked at in a Satanic way. (From my perspective, only such a beautiful sound could have come from Satan)Certain Beatles and Led Zeppelin songs have hidden messages in reverse, such as "Hail Satan", although i'd have to do a Google search to find which ones. Even the Sesame Street song backwards has a hidden meaning, but that may be from something else entirely. Most bands that have the hidden messages backwards claim to have no recollection or intention of doing so, but honestly as a Satanist that is the safest place to be. Especially when you're trying to gain fans in excess.
On Fri, Nov 16, 2018, 7:08 PM 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:
  I love the bands Ghost B.C., Dimmu Borgir, and Behemoth. My favorite Behemoth song is "O Father, O Satan, O Son." "HE IS" by Ghost B.C. is my favorite and and I love the entire soundtrack "in Sorte Diaboli" by Dimmu Borgir.

I'm still trying to find good music that's Satanic. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hail Father Satan!
On Nov 16, 2018 7:08 PM, "666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

The thing about it is this, The enemy of Truth/SATAN owns 99% of ALL the media. They don't want us to ascend to Godhood. So as good Ol' Maxine D. Says herself, listen to things the SATANIC way. You should be able to decider what is good information from music and the media, and that which is total garbage. Normally, little bits of lies are snuck in with blatant truth that your average everyday sheep should already know.
On Fri, Nov 16, 2018, 7:08 PM 666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666] <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

Meant to say Devilish Trio's Volume 1 & 2 are definitely worth their listen even if you DON'T like Rap***.
On Sat, Nov 17, 2018, 2:48 PM Mikel Batsard <blackeyedgoldendragon@... wrote:
If you like Metal, Vital Remains is a recommendation, their song/ album Dechristianize comes to mind.Also l,if you are willing to give Hip-Hop a chance, Devilish Trio is pretty good, although I don't agree with ?% of their lyrics, I'd say their Volume's ONE and TWO are definitely worth their listen if you like Rap. But to me, even certain songs by The Smashing Pumkins ie. TODAY can be looked at in a Satanic way. (From my perspective, only such a beautiful sound could have come from Satan)Certain Beatles and Led Zeppelin songs have hidden messages in reverse, such as "Hail Satan", although i'd have to do a Google search to find which ones. Even the Sesame Street song backwards has a hidden meaning, but that may be from something else entirely. Most bands that have the hidden messages backwards claim to have no recollection or intention of doing so, but honestly as a Satanist that is the safest place to be. Especially when you're trying to gain fans in excess.

Hail Father Satan!
On Nov 16, 2018 7:08 PM, "666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hail Father Satan!

On 16 Nov 2018 16:59:01 +0000
"666black13dragon666@... [JoyofSatan666]"
<[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url] wrote:

Hello I love black metal too, check it out these albums:

Gehenna - First Album
Darkened Nocturn Slaughtercult - Necrovision
Limbonic Art - Moon in Scorpio
Limbonic Art - In Abhorrence Dementia
Satyricon - Now, Diabolical
Satyricon - Dark Medieval Times
Burzum - Filosofem
Burzum - Dunkelheit

There are many more who worship father Satan in a very good way

Here are some pictures of Onielar the singer of Darkened Nocturn
Slaughtercult

https://78.media.tumblr.com/6ea5e5877fc ... o1_500.jpg
https://i.pinimg.com/736x/af/ae/3f/afae ... 5ecc18.jpg

They have some intro's like rituals that are very interesting but my
lack of knoledge of Latin/German doesn't let me interpret correctly what
they are saying.

Like this one for example:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wxQQtmxjfA

Maybe one of you can understand it and tell us more.

Hail Satan!

I love the bands Ghost B.C., Dimmu Borgir, and Behemoth. My favorite
Behemoth song is "O Father, O Satan, O Son." "HE IS" by Ghost B.C. is
my favorite and and I love the entire soundtrack "in Sorte Diaboli"
by Dimmu Borgir.

I'm still trying to find good music that's Satanic. Does anyone have
any suggestions?

Hail Father Satan!
--
\
\
. \ (\ . (_) o
(\ \ )) . \. | o . _______
((. \((. (\. )) (\ . _ o ///////
\\/ \)) )) (( ((. . (_) _.---'''''''-._
__. | || ./\ (( \\ / \\/ o .-'
`-._ /==/ \\// (( \ \\/ . .|| | || . _/ <o) __
`-'==/ .// \\(\ .--.____) .-. \\// (.__ ~ _ )
(==(
|| | || "(o_/___ \_//\) .// (_' \/ .-.==\
..|| \\|| .~|| \__/ \\. || `-. _.-'\ \=(
\|| \|| \|| || || `----------' \/~' ~

artwork by lemmy@...

I was just thinking of your post as I was browsing on Amazon - try this - search Hail Satan on Amazon and a bunch of groups come up that Ive never heard of, but you can give them a listen by clicking on the album as they give you snippets of songs to see if you like it. Kinda a Satanic Spotify maybe you’ll find something you love. I love Ghost too. Check out Avatar - they are also from Gothenburg Sweden like Ghost and their song The Eagle Has Landed is very antichrist. You can hear see it on YouTube they are called Melodic Death Metal I think you’ll love them!

Skickat från min iPhone

Some great new music too listen too, artist, perturbator, kmfdm, ayria, Dan terminus, ogre sound, new retro wave (search jewtube too easily identify)

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back