Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: [JoS4adults] What are those?

jeremy suryae

no they're have No real psychic power of any sort its just a noo age scam. Like everything else new age pretty much.
And finally no way they have anything to do with us brother. Stay on the path we have in front of us and do the reverse torah rituals.

------------------------------
On Sun, Oct 11, 2015 11:53 AM PDT Eddie Herman e.herman420@... [JoS4adults] wrote:

What are indigo, Crystal, and rainbow children? Are they a real concept? Do they have anything to do with us?

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

<td val[/IMG]
A one of many jewish traps for souls who are searching for something different from they slave lives. And in all jewish traps by thus way tey basicaly telk you that you are born special and with powers. Powers who change world and you change world only by you exsistance. This way ih you are waririor by the soul you will do nothing to harm jews and change the world but you will thing thath you changing the world. Same bullshit jews push is abour cosmic rays who wake as and advance our DNA, again jewish game. To you think that you changing world, but realy you do nothing.
From:"jeremy suryae jeremysuryae_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:pon, Okt 12, 2015 at 3:19
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: [JoS4adults] What are those?

no they're have No real psychic power of any sort its just a noo age scam. Like everything else new age pretty much.
And finally no way they have anything to do with us brother. Stay on the path we have in front of us and do the reverse torah rituals.

[/TD]
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Ok, here we are again with this topic. I thought it had been covered, clearly not.We can not make the assumption that these souls do not exisist, nor can say they do. This is a clear grey area that needs to be explored in my opinion or questioned.Out of experience as some of you mat know from my past posts on the topic, I can say that I myself and these kids know they are different from the start. I knew i was even before I did any research on the topic, highly attracted to finding the truth and spiritually advanced in general, I've been part of this ministry for almost a year now and I have surprised myself at how fast I have improved at an extremely rapid pace.My point is that (and I don't want to start an agument) That We do not know enough to rule the possibility out. Neither did n HP/HPess in previous threads.
Hail father Satan!Hail our gods of Du'at!Hail the forth reich!Heil Hitler!

On Monday, October 12, 2015 5:03 PM, "Antares LCF lcf_antares@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected] wrote:

<td colspan="1" rowspan="1" val[/IMG]
A one of many jewish traps for souls who are searching for something different from they slave lives. And in all jewish traps by thus way tey basicaly telk you that you are born special and with powers. Powers who change world and you change world only by you exsistance. This way ih you are waririor by the soul you will do nothing to harm jews and change the world but you will thing thath you changing the world. Same bullshit jews push is abour cosmic rays who wake as and advance our DNA, again jewish game. To you think that you changing world, but realy you do nothing.
From:"jeremy suryae jeremysuryae_666@... [JoyofSatan666]" <[email protected]
Date:pon, Okt 12, 2015 at 3:19
Subject:[JoyofSatan666] Re: [JoS4adults] What are those?

[/TD] https://overv[/IMG
[/TD][/TR][/TABLE]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back