Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: JoS Full Astrology Chart, $75 too much?

YES, it is. I have purchased it and I am very happy I did it. A thorough analysis, a synthesis of my chart.

Siguard Draconis.

Satanas Via, Vera et Vita est.
Ave Satanas! Rege Satanas!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

I honestly don't know the first thing about Astrology other than that I'm a Gemini.

Reading up on the Astrology section in the JoS, embarrassing as it is for me to admit, I find myself very confused about it.

So I figure I may simply purchase the full Astrology chart, for the personality chart, to possibly better understand myself, and the readings to know what may lay ahead of me in future time.

But, as a question to others who have purchased one from Maxine, is the $75 worth it for the full reading/personality chart? Did the information given to you from Maxine's reading help you out a lot?

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!
Hail the True Gods of Hell!

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Here is something to get you started in learning about Astrology. Just so you know, I too am Very Pleased with the readings that I purchased! It is Well Worth Every Penny! I wouldn't make an Astrology purchase from anyone but HP Maxine. I wouldn't trust anyone else to give me Accurate information because so much about Astrology has been overlooked and even deliberately corrupted by the enemy over the years. That's the reason that I feel the way that I do. HP Maxine has 35+ years experience in doing readings and More importantly has been Dedicated for over a Decade to Satan. IMO No One has worked harder for Satan this century.

I plan to get a forecast reading done as soon as I can spare the extra cash, I just have other obligations that I must attend to first. Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

To: [email protected]
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:55 PM
Subject: [JoS_Astrology] Re: JoS Full Astrology Chart, $75 too much?

YES, it is. I have purchased it and I am very happy I did it. A thorough analysis, a synthesis of my chart.

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

I honestly don't know the first thing about Astrology other than that I'm a Gemini.

Reading up on the Astrology section in the JoS, embarrassing as it is for me to admit, I find myself very confused about it.

So I figure I may simply purchase the full Astrology chart, for the personality chart, to possibly better understand myself, and the readings to know what may lay ahead of me in future time.

But, as a question to others who have purchased one from Maxine, is the $75 worth it for the full reading/personality chart? Did the information given to you from Maxine's reading help you out a lot?

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

<td val[/IMG]I had sent a former girlfriend of mine go to JoS so as to remove any bias by me & she & I were very pleased with her work. Worth every penny for a beginner.

--- On Thu, 4/11/13, Micama Gmicalzoma <agentofsatanswill666@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [JoS_Astrology] Re: JoS Full Astrology Chart, $75 too much?
To: "[email protected]" <[email protected]
Date: Thursday, April 11, 2013, 4:10 PM

http://www.angelfire.com/empire/serpent ... URCAS.html

Here is something to get you started in learning about Astrology. Just so you know, I too am Very Pleased with the readings that I purchased! It is Well Worth Every Penny! I wouldn't make an Astrology purchase from anyone but HP Maxine. I wouldn't trust anyone else to give me Accurate information because so much about Astrology has been overlooked and even deliberately corrupted by the enemy over the years. That's the reason that I feel the way that I do. HP Maxine has 35+ years experience in doing readings and More importantly has been Dedicated for over a Decade to Satan. IMO No One has worked harder for Satan this century.

I plan to get a forecast reading done as soon as I can spare the extra cash, I just have other obligations that I must attend to first. Hail Satan!!In Satan I Trust! Forever in the Service of Satan!

Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:55 PM

Siguard Draconis.

--- [/IMG][email protected], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@... wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!
[/TD]

My view - what is on JoS requires some background knowledge. As I have read it now, it makes sense, because it shows what is how connected and in what manner.

If one wants to harness the full power of astrology, there are other branches and topics one needs to delve into so as to see a larger part, based on separate items.

Some subjects include:

- stellium,
- asteroids,
- relocation,
- synastry,
- financial astrology,
- mundal astrology,
- interception (intercepted planets with intercepted signs and duplicated signs),
- midpoints,
- fixed stars,
- mathematical points (Vertex / Anti-vertex, East Point / West Point, Part of Fortune),
- elements,
- qualities,
- mutual reception,
- critical degrees and anaretic degree,
- peregrine planet

and many more...

http://www.skyscript.co.uk/gl/glossary.html - indulge.

A friend of mine wanted me to write a thing or two about her, so basing on what HPs Maxine included in my reading, I'm applying more or less similar schedule. Obviously, natal charts differ, yet everyone has house cusps in zodiac signs with their rulers placed therein, and basing on one's knowledge, appropriate information can be drawn from reading it.

So yes, those $75 are worth spending. Besides, it is HPs Maxine, so you know ;)

Siguard Draconis

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "siguarddraconis" <drammanoth@... wrote:

Siguard Draconis.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

Same here. Best $75 I ever spent. It explained a lot of things and let me know things about myself I did not know before. I was very pleased and happy with my reading by HPS Maxine.
It's up to you though. If  you choose to get it, you won't have regrets. ^.^
Sent: Thursday, April 11, 2013 3:55:52 PM

Siguard Draconis.

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

$75 for a full chart reading really isn't that expensive when you understand the amount of work it takes to provide a full personality and chart interpretation, your current transits and progressions with forecast. Plus 35 years of experience in astrology isn't easy to find.

I just ordered mine yesterday and am eagerly awaiting the results.

HAIL SATAN!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

I can personally tell you, every dollar is worth it for such a reading, given it will shed light on the Truth about yourself with no petty betty and you will really know where your powers/weaknesses are etc. I know mine has been fully accurate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

I honestly think Maxine should take more for it. You will rarely find someone with such experience also she knows the truth and the Gods could have even help her with many subjects on astrology. Also she works all the time on giving us knowledge and reviving True Satanism.
Totally worth the money. I mean seriously, I would give her the money only for all the work she is doing for us.. Totally appreciate it!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@... wrote:

I can personally tell you, every dollar is worth it for such a reading, given it will shed light on the Truth about yourself with no petty betty and you will really know where your powers/weaknesses are etc. I know mine has been fully accurate.

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "felix_valentine_000" <t.ulanowicz@ wrote:

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

I agree.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hailazazel" <hailazazel@... wrote:

I honestly think Maxine should take more for it. You will rarely find someone with such experience also she knows the truth and the Gods could have even help her with many subjects on astrology. Also she works all the time on giving us knowledge and reviving True Satanism.
Totally worth the money. I mean seriously, I would give her the money only for all the work she is doing for us.. Totally appreciate it!

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "hoodedcobra666" <hoodedcobra666@ wrote:

HAIL SATAN!!!!!!!!

Hail Satan!
Hail Beelzebub!
Hail Azazel!
Hail Astaroth!
Hail Sorath!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back