Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: incubi/ love spell

Shannon Outlaw

So this person is also a satanist...? Why dont you have strenfth enough to actually tell him your feelings this makes sense. Also it seems that maybe you subconsciously eant him amd some affection from him and not a Daemon lover. When asking for Daemon lovers always be for certain it is what you want. Alao depending on how mature and ready you are and how spiritually open you are depends on if you shall have a daemon lover as a partner. You need to express your self and tell this person how you feel. And If he is not interested then ask father Satan ti bring you a partner or you can do a workung to attract someone right for you. Be strong.

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 8:49 AM EST poptartkitty132 wrote:

Last night I went to satan to request being worthy enough to have a relationship with an incubi. One that will not become attached or become jealous if I was in a relationship with a human because I have very strong feelings for a close friend of mine, but they don't have these feelings for me I dont believe. He talks about these other girls and it makes me feel like giving up hope but no matter how much I try I can't seem to stop liking him. I have felt this way for years now, ever since I met him.Satan granted me worthy and it was the most amazing experience I have had excluding from the dedication ritual, but now I feel odd? Could it be from last night ? Or is it that I'm just sick or somthing ?After this took place I was very tired, but tried meditating. I felt more energy then ever before. Is that normal? Also I was wondering if it would be right to try a love spell on the guy I like ? I know this is more than some crush because it's been going on
for years.. but I don't want him finding out I used a spell to make him love me... he's the one who showed me satan and this life... and that just made me have stronger feelings. I dont know if I should go through with the spell.
Well sorry for the long thing... Im just confused and would appreciate it if I could get some help. Thanks much!!
Hail Satan!! <3

that would be selfish on your part to force someone to love you against there will ? dont you think?
how would u feel if a guy did that to you and u didnt like him at all?
Anyways best way is to tell him how you feel and go from there
if he dont feel the same, you should respect his wishes and try not to force anything upon on anyone, special on Satanist.
If He dont feel same, best thing you should just move on! Maybe is not even real love !
This idea of forcing love on people and spells ect, even on satanists
is selfish act! and fake
real Love is not forced !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" <meganmcdaniels3@... wrote:

Last night I went to satan to request being worthy enough to have a relationship with an incubi. One that will not become attached or become jealous if I was in a relationship with a human because I have very strong feelings for a close friend of mine, but they don't have these feelings for me I dont believe. He talks about these other girls and it makes me feel like giving up hope but no matter how much I try I can't seem to stop liking him. I have felt this way for years now, ever since I met him.Satan granted me worthy and it was the most amazing experience I have had excluding from the dedication ritual, but now I feel odd? Could it be from last night ? Or is it that I'm just sick or somthing ?After this took place I was very tired, but tried meditating. I felt more energy then ever before. Is that normal? Also I was wondering if it would be right to try a love spell on the guy I like ? I know this is more than some crush because it's been going on for years.. but I don't want him finding out I used a spell to make him love me... he's the one who showed me satan and this life... and that just made me have stronger feelings. I dont know if I should go through with the spell.
Well sorry for the long thing... Im just confused and would appreciate it if I could get some help. Thanks much!!
Hail Satan!! <3

and thats why I couldnt go through with the spell.I felt to much guilt ._. but I was reading some posts on the teens page and everyone is saying that its fine... but I thought it would be wrong and wanted to see what more mature family would say. thanks :) and I want to tell him.. but that risks our friendship and I rather be friends with him than nothing at all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@... wrote:

that would be selfish on your part to force someone to love you against there will ? dont you think?
if he dont feel the same, you should respect his wishes and try not to force anything upon on anyone, special on Satanist.
If He dont feel same, best thing you should just move on! Maybe is not even real love !
is selfish act! and fake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" <meganmcdaniels3@ wrote:

Last night I went to satan to request being worthy enough to have a relationship with an incubi. One that will not become attached or become jealous if I was in a relationship with a human because I have very strong feelings for a close friend of mine, but they don't have these feelings for me I dont believe. He talks about these other girls and it makes me feel like giving up hope but no matter how much I try I can't seem to stop liking him. I have felt this way for years now, ever since I met him.Satan granted me worthy and it was the most amazing experience I have had excluding from the dedication ritual, but now I feel odd? Could it be from last night ? Or is it that I'm just sick or somthing ?After this took place I was very tired, but tried meditating. I felt more energy then ever before. Is that normal? Also I was wondering if it would be right to try a love spell on the guy I like ? I know this is more than some crush because it's been going on for years.. but I don't want him finding out I used a spell to make him love me... he's the one who showed me satan and this life... and that just made me have stronger feelings. I dont know if I should go through with the spell.
Hail Satan!! <3

what if he said no and thus it being awkward and resulting in not being friends? I could never risk that.. he doesnt befriend people who like him because its akward he says
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], Shannon Outlaw <soutlaw92@... wrote:

So this person is also a satanist...? Why dont you have strenfth enough to actually tell him your feelings this makes sense. Also it seems that maybe you subconsciously eant him amd some affection from him and not a Daemon lover. When asking for Daemon lovers always be for certain it is what you want. Alao depending on how mature and ready you are and how spiritually open you are depends on if you shall have a daemon lover as a partner. You need to express your self and tell this person how you feel. And If he is not interested then ask father Satan ti bring you a partner or you can do a workung to attract someone right for you. Be strong.

------------------------------
On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 8:49 AM EST poptartkitty132 wrote:

Last night I went to satan to request being worthy enough to have a relationship with an incubi. One that will not become attached or become jealous if I was in a relationship with a human because I have very strong feelings for a close friend of mine, but they don't have these feelings for me I dont believe. He talks about these other girls and it makes me feel like giving up hope but no matter how much I try I can't seem to stop liking him. I have felt this way for years now, ever since I met him.Satan granted me worthy and it was the most amazing experience I have had excluding from the dedication ritual, but now I feel odd? Could it be from last night ? Or is it that I'm just sick or somthing ?After this took place I was very tired, but tried meditating. I felt more energy then ever before. Is that normal? Also I was wondering if it would be right to try a love spell on the guy I like ? I know this is more than some crush because it's been going on
for years.. but I don't want him finding out I used a spell to make him love me... he's the one who showed me satan and this life... and that just made me have stronger feelings. I dont know if I should go through with the spell.
Hail Satan!! <3

You could always use a pendulum to find out, or talk to his higher self using a ouija board, or ask Satan to help you attract the perfect man for you, or you could do magick to have men going you're way.. I don't think it's a good idea to force love.. Because when the spell wears off his love does too and it may be too powerful or too weak.. You can't be sure how much of a effect it's going to produce. Like it says on JoS - rituals are real and binding and can not be undone.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" <meganmcdaniels3@... wrote:

and thats why I couldnt go through with the spell.I felt to much guilt ._. but I was reading some posts on the teens page and everyone is saying that its fine... but I thought it would be wrong and wanted to see what more mature family would say. thanks :) and I want to tell him.. but that risks our friendship and I rather be friends with him than nothing at all

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "High Priestess Myla Limlal" <limlal8@ wrote:

is selfish act! and fake

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "poptartkitty132" <meganmcdaniels3@ wrote:

Hail Satan!! <3

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back