Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Idoit xian on Youtube

Kenny Park

this is why i see xtians as a joke how about instead of reading the bible how about reasearchin where the bible came from how about reasearchin how xtianity got started these idiots actually believe that a man who they never met died for them n the only way to see ur god is to die n hopefully make it to heaven
-----Original Message-----
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011 3:18:47 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Idoit xian on Youtube

The xian on youtube sent me this message. I explain to him about Father Satan and the Gods and how he is being decieved by the enemy. This shows how foolish xians continue to be. But here is his message and youtube link:

http://www.youtube.com/user/mishakol129

I know that Satan is evil and that he has demons which do his evil bidding... Let me tell you a story about my life: I used to be a heavy drug addict. I also was addicted to reading and watching conspiracy stories on the internet, people like Alex Jones and stuff. Anyway, one year after I did a lot of drugs (Marijuana, Ecstasy and LSD) in one week, my world was not looking the same as I had originally perceived it. Before I took the drugs, I had seeing conspiracies about aliens. I also saw a horrific history video which totally scarred my consciousness.... the point I want to make here is that the whole time I was looking at these horrible videos about conspiracies and things, I was being fueled to watch them by fear and anxiety.

To make a long story short: I became demon-possessed from taking the drugs and from fear and anxiety. I thought that aliens took over the world and were coming to murder me like I saw in the horrific history movie I mentioned earlier. After the demons possessed me, they made me commit suicide. I almost died. Its was all because of Satan and his evil angels that I fell into such a terrible delusion.

And now I am a practicing Christian who is fighting Satan by Jesus Christ Who is the king of the universe.

There's a whole lot more details I could tell you about this story, but there's no time.

Jesus Christ is the only reason for life. He died on for you and for me. He resurrected from the dead and gives us immortality. Satan can't do that. He only possesses people in their bodies and minds so that he can eat the earth, like God said to the serpent, who is the Devil:

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Genesis 3:14)

Satan gets his pleasures from feasting off of men's flesh. That's why demons enter human beings, because they feed off of the the person passions.

The Bible is the Word of the Only True God. The Word is the Truth.

The Bible says that God is Love. There is not other religion which compares to Christianity.

"So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." 1 John 4:16)

Nice rant from another brainwashed fool.

To bad their "god" does not give them the tools to become as a god.

Epic Fail.

Hail Satan.
Thanks Maxine!

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

The xian on youtube sent me this message. I explain to him about Father Satan and the Gods and how he is being decieved by the enemy. This shows how foolish xians continue to be. But here is his message and youtube link:

I know that Satan is evil and that he has demons which do his evil bidding... Let me tell you a story about my life: I used to be a heavy drug addict. I also was addicted to reading and watching conspiracy stories on the internet, people like Alex Jones and stuff. Anyway, one year after I did a lot of drugs (Marijuana, Ecstasy and LSD) in one week, my world was not looking the same as I had originally perceived it. Before I took the drugs, I had seeing conspiracies about aliens. I also saw a horrific history video which totally scarred my consciousness.... the point I want to make here is that the whole time I was looking at these horrible videos about conspiracies and things, I was being fueled to watch them by fear and anxiety.

To make a long story short: I became demon-possessed from taking the drugs and from fear and anxiety. I thought that aliens took over the world and were coming to murder me like I saw in the horrific history movie I mentioned earlier. After the demons possessed me, they made me commit suicide. I almost died. Its was all because of Satan and his evil angels that I fell into such a terrible delusion.

And now I am a practicing Christian who is fighting Satan by Jesus Christ Who is the king of the universe.

There's a whole lot more details I could tell you about this story, but there's no time.

Jesus Christ is the only reason for life. He died on for you and for me. He resurrected from the dead and gives us immortality. Satan can't do that. He only possesses people in their bodies and minds so that he can eat the earth, like God said to the serpent, who is the Devil:

"The LORD God said to the serpent, "Because you have done this, cursed are you above all livestock and above all beasts of the field; on your belly you shall go, and dust you shall eat all the days of your life." Genesis 3:14)

Satan gets his pleasures from feasting off of men's flesh. That's why demons enter human beings, because they feed off of the the person passions.

The Bible says that God is Love. There is not other religion which compares to Christianity.

"So we have come to know and to believe the love that God has for us. God is love, and whoever abides in love abides in God, and God abides in him." 1 John 4:16)

if only stupidity was painful overall i say choose ur battles wisely their are some xtians who are open minded while their are others who are so deluded to the lie that arguing with them is like talkin to a wall when a xtian gets you mad think about this as satanist we have proof the pagan gods are real and that satan is not evil what do xtians nothin no proof jesus lived or walked the earth they whole religion is stolen the only xtian have when they get mad is quotin verses corithinces 4. So so satanism wins xtianity lossess
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011 5:47:26 pm
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Idoit xian on Youtube

omg im gettting so mad! how stupid can you get! i hope this guys suffers for being so stupid!
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011 4:48:31 pm
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Idoit xian on Youtube

That's what I was telling him.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "tanya.azazel" <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

what a fucking idiot... i felt like curb stomping him about 7 minutes into that vid...

Better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven!

Hail Satan!

<td val[/IMG]There's so much ignorance in what this guy wrote I just don't know where to begin.

--- On Fri, 4/22/11, Kenny Park <kennypark83@... wrote:
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Idoit xian on Youtube
To: [email protected]
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011, 7:36 PM

this is why i see xtians as a joke how about instead of reading the bible how about reasearchin where the bible came from how about reasearchin how xtianity got started these idiots actually believe that a man who they never met died for them n the only way to see ur god is to die n hopefully make it to heaven
Date: Friday, April 22, 2011 3:18:47 pm
To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]
Fro[/IMG]tanya.azazel@...

[/TD]

I got into it with this idiot the other day on youtube. He is such an outright Fool! Typical xian nonsense, Mumbo-Jumbo. The thing is, there are a lot of xians just like this all over Youtube. That is why it is So Important that we do online warfare, and Spread the Truth.   Even if some just can't listen to the Truth, and do not want to change, So What! Just keep on going, the way I see it if you get 2-3 hate mail responses on a single video there might have been 20-30 that thought about what you had to say, and maybe even went to the site. Never get discouraged, I don't even read most of it, I just ignore it and do more.    I just post: "Learn the Truth at JOYOFSATAN,ORG!!" to random xian videos, LOL- You would be surprised the responses I get!
  Hail Father Satan!!
Hail Beelzebub!!

[/B]Forever in the Service of Satan.[/B]
[/B][/B] [From The Al Jilwah Chapter IV]
<em>"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them. Now, then, all ye who have followed my commandments and my teachings, reject all the teachings and sayings of such as are without."</em> -Satan [/B]

Sent: Fri, April 22, 2011 2:18:39 PM

Ignore them and let them think as they will, there is no one being in this world that KNOWS NOT Satan's presence. In the end they will be lost souls when they die, while we will rise to the top and become as GODS. They will see themselves as complete jokes.

On Fri, Apr 22, 2011 at 8:18 PM, tanya.azazel <tanya.azazel@... wrote:

--
                 <b style="color:r[/IMG]Hail Satan! [/B]                
<b style="color:r[/IMG]Praise the Mighty Daemons of Hell!
     Dark Blessings Upon You!
[/B]

That's what I am doing and then he sends me another dumbass message. But it looks like he gave up. I sent him so much info about the truth and our Gods, yet I already know he will always be a sheep.
Satan and the Gods of Duat are the truth, they are so blind and stupid it's funny. Here is another stupid message he sent. Am through with him anyways, no sense in trying to talk sense into and blind fool.

In the Bible, there is the Word Of God. The Living and True God. The only God that there is. The Almighty.

The Gospel is the Gospel of Peace. Jesus Christ is our peace. He gives us the Peace that passes all understanding. Jesus Christ says so, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." (John 14:27).

Jesus Christ gives us Peace, so that we can be at rest. He says it right here, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

You don't believe in Christianity because you have already judged it as being evil.

The Wisdom of God says, "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever."

Isaiah 40:8)

I shouldn't even be speaking with you anymore. This is because you're deceived and you don't want to repent.

After the first or second warning, you must be rejected, the Bible says so:

"These things are excellent and profitable for people. 9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 10As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned."

Titus 3

The Bible is the Word of Life. Your own thoughts lead you astray. Think that the people that you hear your teachings from are wise and good people? They are fools because they trust in thier own understanding and not God.

The Wisdom of God (The Bible) says:

"Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him." (Provers 26:12)

Read this passage. It explains why the world is so evil and why people are evil. Read it, without a biased frame of mind please.

God's Wrath on Unrighteousness

"18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them."

Romans 1

Goodbye.

Jesus Christ reigns over all. Now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen

Yeah I know, In the last message I sent I just noticed in the last paragraphs about the unrighteousness, if there god loved them so much why would he give them up to uncleaness and don't help them. Then it said there god gave them over to a debased mind to do those things which are not fitting. Now that right there shows and tells alot about there teachings and thoughtform god. Those are some contradictions to show that there thoughtform is not what they think it is. Yet he says am blind, really. The lies of there always shows or comes up sooner or later.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

..Hail Satan!! sometimes you can put 100% evidence in thier faces, yet the sheeple will not WANT to see it, they prefer to remain ignorant! Fuck this FOOL!! don't waste anymore of your energy or time on this idiot! and it actually makes me sick to read this buybull passages.

That's what I am doing and then he sends me another dumbass message. But it looks like he gave up. I sent him so much info about the truth and our Gods, yet I already know he will always be a sheep.
Satan and the Gods of Duat are the truth, they are so blind and stupid it's funny. Here is another stupid message he sent. Am through with him anyways, no sense in trying to talk sense into and blind fool.

In the Bible, there is the Word Of God. The Living and True God. The only God that there is. The Almighty.

The Gospel is the Gospel of Peace. Jesus Christ is our peace. He gives us the Peace that passes all understanding. Jesus Christ says so, "Peace I leave with you; my peace I give to you. Not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid." (John 14:27).

Jesus Christ gives us Peace, so that we can be at rest. He says it right here, "Come to me, all who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)

You don't believe in Christianity because you have already judged it as being evil.

The Wisdom of God says, "The grass withers, the flower fades, but the word of our God will stand forever."

Isaiah 40:8)

I shouldn't even be speaking with you anymore. This is because you're deceived and you don't want to repent.

After the first or second warning, you must be rejected, the Bible says so:

"These things are excellent and profitable for people. 9But avoid foolish controversies, genealogies, dissensions, and quarrels about the law, for they are unprofitable and worthless. 10As for a person who stirs up division, after warning him once and then twice, have nothing more to do with him, 11knowing that such a person is warped and sinful; he is self-condemned."

Titus 3

The Bible is the Word of Life. Your own thoughts lead you astray. Think that the people that you hear your teachings from are wise and good people? They are fools because they trust in thier own understanding and not God.

The Wisdom of God (The Bible) says:

"Do you see a man who is wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him." (Provers 26:12)

Read this passage. It explains why the world is so evil and why people are evil. Read it, without a biased frame of mind please.

God's Wrath on Unrighteousness

"18 For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, 19 because what may be known of God is manifest in them, for God has shown it to them. 20 For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, 21 because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened. 22 Professing to be wise, they became fools, 23 and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.
24 Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves, 25 who exchanged the truth of God for the lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.
26 For this reason God gave them up to vile passions. For even their women exchanged the natural use for what is against nature. 27 Likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust for one another, men with men committing what is shameful, and receiving in themselves the penalty of their error which was due.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do those things which are not fitting; 29 being filled with all unrighteousness, sexual immorality,[c] wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, strife, deceit, evil-mindedness; they are whisperers, 30 backbiters, haters of God, violent, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents, 31 undiscerning, untrustworthy, unloving, unforgiving,[d] unmerciful; 32 who, knowing the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such things are deserving of death, not only do the same but also approve of those who practice them."

Romans 1

Goodbye.

Jesus Christ reigns over all. Now and ever and unto the ages of ages. Amen

ditto blackkat!
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011 3:31:08 pm

..Hail Satan!! sometimes you can put 100% evidence in thier faces, yet the sheeple will not WANT to see it, they prefer to remain ignorant! Fuck this FOOL!! don't waste anymore of your energy or time on this idiot! and it actually makes me sick to read this buybull passages.

The Gospel is the Gospel of Peace. Jesus Christ is our peace. He gives us the Peace that passes all understanding. Je

Undermen, will be undermen.   Well this is what happens when you combine heavy xian programming growing up, a weak and scared mind and a lot of drugs that literally act to crack the brain function like  cracking an egg in a frying pan.   I have known a lot of such people in life, they spent most of their time as worthless junkies, petty criminals and other social boils. Then they get christarded on top of already being retarded and the self-righteous smug could fill the universe. These kind of useless dregs where the first Gentiles in the ranks of  jewish xianity in the ancient world.

Sent: Sat, April 23, 2011 3:37:53 PM
Subject: RE: [JoyofSatan666] Re: Idoit xian on Youtube

ditto blackkat!
Date: Saturday, April 23, 2011 3:31:08 pm

The Gospel is the Gospel of Peace. Jesus Christ is our peace. He gives us the Peace that passes all understanding. Je

I shall ignore him, he did givve up anyways. I shall not waste any more of my time on xians from now on. Especially youtube idoits that send me dumb messages like that. I didn't even know the guy nor visited his page, he just sent me a message. Anyways, I shall be more productive towards my growth and Father Satan. Others have sent me messages I usually ignore them. Sorry if I caused any problems with the messages from a idoit xian. I meant no harm or confusion.

Hail Satan!!! Hail Azazel!!! Hail the Gods of Duat!!!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back