Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: HELP im confused

Jasmine

i have performed the dedication ritual and i meditated. but my blood would not bleed enough and i mixed water to sign the paper. does this still count? or is my god Lucifer not happy with me? you cant really read my name but it is there in blood. im so confused please help.

Hey Jasmine Your absolutely fine, many people have the same problem but it really does not matter. Satan is an understanding God and thus will not be disappointed or upset about it. It's what you feel in your heart and mind, material things are not nearly as important.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Mon, 16 November, 2009 10:17:04 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELP im confused

i have performed the dedication ritual and i meditated. but my blood would not bleed enough and i mixed water to sign the paper. does this still count? or is my god Lucifer not happy with me? you cant really read my name but it is there in blood. im so confused please help.

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Jasmine" <mrsmonoxidejuggalette@... wrote:
What is in your heart and what is in your mind is what matters. It means more to mess up the dedication with all your heart than to do the dedication properly without truly meaning it.

<td val[/IMG]oh ok thank you so [/IMG] so mote it be. HAIL SATAN!

--- On Mon, 11/16/09, Blaise Parnell <blaiseparnell@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELP im confused
Date: Monday, November 16, 2009, 5:17 AM

Hey Jasmine Your absolutely fine, many people have the same problem but it really does not matter. Satan is an understanding God and thus will not be disappointed or upset about it. It's what you feel in your heart and mind, material things are not nearly as important.

Sent: Mon, 16 November, 2009 10:17:04 AM
Subject: [Teens4Satan] Re: HELP im confused

Win 1 of 4 Sony home entertainment packs thanks to Yahoo!7. Enter now.
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back