Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Help I think i started a war and dont know how to stop it.......

Tabitha Hamelin

Father likes to take our mistakes and turn them into a lesson. Never play around with summoning. Especially Angels, you never know which of them is to be trusted. That seraphim could have been playing with you the entire time Get a guardian from father, not rogue angels. Rogues don't play for either party. You can do the banishment urself, but it will be difficult if your faith in father is weak, or if you are unsure at all. You summoned them with a verbal portal, send them back verbally and BE SPECIFIC!! Tell them they WON'T Return, or it will all be for nothing. I deal with portals all the time, and my guardian explained it this way as easiest. Picture the portal as a door in your mind. Open it up for the Angels, make them walk out that door, and make sure you see them walk out (You will see them walk out if your third eye is open enough). Shut the doorway, chanting in your head and outloud the banishment of the angels, and picture a key sliding into the lock, locking the door, then you destroying the key, chanting in your head that the portal is locked and will never be opened again with the destroyal of the key.

Everything you do you can learn from. Be careful of what spirit you contact Know what you are doing before hand, or bad concequences will arise. Cleanse your aura at the end once the key is destroyed to let your mind become healthy once more.

I don't really know what exactly you did, but it was a stupid thing to do, even as a joke. Although, it is an odd idea to have come up with, so you may have been slightly influenced. Still you should have never done it. Try a hardcore banishing, and kick yourself in the ass for this mistake.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Fatb" <dg_elite@... wrote:

I think i started a big mess..... it all started wen my seraphim (Rogue agent) went out of control and started attacking people. Light (Lightofdawn69), khaos, Rottingcorpse, and devilz Tried To take it out and I think they did.

One night before I went to sleep I wanted to summon something. So as a joke i wanted to see if I can summon arch angel michael. Before I fell asleep i repeated his name over and over after saying I summon you and want you to take out the people who killed my last seraphim as a joke.

Well what do you know it actually happened. I dont know what I summoned but I summoned more then one. supposedly I summoned a shadow seraphim. i summoned 6 seraphims total.

I think the shadow seraphim attacked me cause Ive had a headache for 2 days now on the same side (Left side of my head).

Now I got 6 seraphim guarding my house 2 in the back 2 in the front 1 on top which i think the one on top is the leader, and everywhere I go it feels like Something is fallowing me. I dont know whats going on but I think the seraphim are using me as a portal to summon an army. I keep feeling the need to summon more but all this was for a joke I didnt mean to summon all of these.

How can I put a stop to this?

Hail SATAN!!!!!

OH AND IF ANYONE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY BOUT WHAT I DONE TO HIS ANGEL WELL CONTACT ME YOURSELF AT the.xdevilzx_reject@....

----------
This message is from a Virgin Mobile customer. Enjoy.

------Original Message------
To: <[url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Sat, 7 Nov 2009 07:02:00 PM +0000
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help I think i started a war and dont know how to stop it....... My head hurts

I think i started a big mess..... it all started wen my seraphim (Rogue agent) went out of control and started attacking people. Light (Lightofdawn69), khaos, Rottingcorpse, and devilz Tried To take it out and I think they did.

One night before I went to sleep I wanted to summon something. So as a joke i wanted to see if I can summon arch angel michael. Before I fell asleep i repeated his name over and over after saying I summon you and want you to take out the people who killed my last seraphim as a joke.

Well what do you know it actually happened. I dont know what I summoned but I summoned more then one. supposedly I summoned a shadow seraphim. i summoned 6 seraphims total.

I think the shadow seraphim attacked me cause Ive had a headache for 2 days now on the same side (Left side of my head).

Now I got 6 seraphim guarding my house 2 in the back 2 in the front 1 on top which i think the one on top is the leader, and everywhere I go it feels like Something is fallowing me. I dont know whats going on but I think the seraphim are using me as a portal to summon an army. I keep feeling the need to summon more but all this was for a joke I didnt mean to summon all of these.

Hail SATAN!!!!!

<td val[/IMG]Hi.   firts as i know seraphims ar our enemy and very powerful ,why do you whant and sumon them  i dont undesten   and for what reason?for kill brothers?we ask help to our demons who Father Satan has on his side ,what in hell is hapen here?realy i whant know ,.or is just mi misunderstening,and if so i apologize ..

--- On Sat, 11/7/09, Fatb <dg_elite@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Help I think i started a war and dont know how to stop it....... My head hurts
To: [email protected]
Date: Saturday, November 7, 2009, 9:02 PM

I think i started a big mess..... it all started wen my seraphim (Rogue agent) went out of control and started attacking people. Light (Lightofdawn69) , khaos, Rottingcorpse, and devilz Tried To take it out and I think they did.

Hail SATAN!!!!!
[/TD]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back