Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: HELP!!! ~Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight

Drew Bolden

You speak in riddles.  How has your ritual backfired? Who are members of your small brethren?  What is your tribe?  Speak clearly.  How do you expect help if you are vague.
Also you sent a friend request or something for IM Yahoo.  I turned it down b/c i don't know you.

To: [email protected]
Sent: Tue, October 19, 2010 1:27:56 PM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] HELP!!! ~Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight

Dearest fellow Satanists, and Hail Father Satan!   I write to you with news. Recent rituals that I have performed have tragically backfired on me. During one, similar to the Destruction one DarkMonkey87, or David spoke of, I tried my hardest to do one against Xtianity. Unfortunately something went wrong and I am now at war with several members of my small brethren. I have been forced out and am now an Outcast from my own Tribe. I have no idea how to change what has happened but my life is in perilous situations...   Should things go wrong, I shall be joining my Father earlier than I imagined. But I will not go out without a fight! Is there something that I can do to make things better? Please help for I am in total desperation!   Regards, Pixie xxx

Sent: Sun, October 17, 2010 8:48:32 AM
Subject: [HellsArmy666] Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight

On the Hour of Saturn day of Saturn, I would like to encourage others to do rituals or thoughtforms against Christianity or Islam regularly. I think something was said about this awhile ago being a good time, I am still doing this I want to know if anyone else is I think we all should do our part against the enemies of Satan.
ChronosXP is an easy program to find out when planetary hours are in your area. Lunabar is another program you can use to be sure the moon is not void of course.
The Runes Hagal and Thurisaz the same ones used in the Kike Destruction ritual is what I used and I think they are useful in Destruction.

Hail Satan

Imagine what the world would be like and how beautiful it would be without the Jews and their programs of Christianity, and Islam. This is a call to war.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9iJ9ICrdaY

<td val[/IMG]Im not too sure what has happened and Im no expert... but I think you should increase you cleansing and aura protection meditations, start doing Runes Meditation with the Algiz rune if you want and best of all, do a ritual asking Father Satan for guidance  and help. 
Hope it helps, hang in there and be well, 
Hail Satan!

--- On Wed, 20/10/10, Yoko M <faithfuldaughter888@... wrote:
Subject: [HellsArmy666] HELP!!! ~Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight
Date: Wednesday, 20 October, 2010, 3:27 AM

Dearest fellow Satanists, and Hail Father Satan!   I write to you with news. Recent rituals that I have performed have tragically backfired on me. During one, similar to the Destruction one DarkMonkey87, or David spoke of, I tried my hardest to do one against Xtianity. Unfortunately something went wrong and I am now at war with several members of my small brethren. I have been forced out and am now an Outcast from my own Tribe. I have no idea how to change what has happened but my life is in perilous situations...   Should things go wrong, I shall be joining my Father earlier than I imagined. But I will not go out without a fight! Is there something that I can do to make things better? Please help for I am in total desperation!   Regards, Pixie xxx

On the Hour of Saturn day of Saturn, I would like to encourage others to do rituals or thoughtforms against Christianity or Islam regularly. I think something was said about this awhile ago being a good time, I am still doing this I want to know if anyone else is I think we all should do our part against the enemies of Satan.
ChronosXP is an easy program to find out when planetary hours are in your area. Lunabar is another program you can use to be sure the moon is not void of course.
The Runes Hagal and Thurisaz the same ones used in the Kike Destruction ritual is what I used and I think they are useful in Destruction.

Hail Satan

Imagine what the world would be like and how beautiful it would be without the Jews and their programs of Christianity, and Islam. This is a call to war.
[/TD]

To all,   I am sorry for the rushed email before. I was in a hurry and wanted to get as much out into the open as possible. First off, the name of my Tribe, or Brethren/Sisterhood are the Trinity Flames. There are a little short of thirty members in our group; it was set up in an aim to spread the word further about our Father and to inform others of our Fathers intentions. We had once believed that our Father would come and deliver us into the new Era, protecting us and guiding us through our destiny. We gave our souls to him in the hope that he would come when we need him most.   Unfortunately, I was betrayed by a few members of the Flames, who were Xtians. The ritual I did was perfect in every way, we had an Inner Circle (There were five there, myself included and ten on the Outer Circle;) so, obviously there were fifteen of us in the room at the time. All seemed to be going so perfectly until one of the Sisters broke from the Outer Circle and stepped up intending on taking my 'crown'. One of the Inner Circle then broke formation and although it seemed that she was there to be by my side, it turns out that I was wrong. I was attacked, and they swore to me that no matter what I tried, my Father would never protect me, and it seems that it may be right. Since I was pushed from the Flames, I have been in hiding. Three of the thirty also left, but refuse to come anywhere near me.   I have tried so much to make things right, cleansing and such but it's all in vain. He does not listen to me, he does not respond. I feel as though I have been abandoned by my Father... Perhaps it is his way of saying that I must do something on my own, instead of relying on him and my Sisters. Or maybe he has chosen to banish me from his kingdom and his army... I do not know, but whatever the reason I am alone.   Regards to you all, Pixie      

Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 5:29:04 AM
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] HELP!!! ~Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight

You speak in riddles.  How has your ritual backfired? Who are members of your small brethren?  What is your tribe?  Speak clearly.  How do you expect help if you are vague.
Also you sent a friend request or something for IM Yahoo.  I turned it down b/c i don't know you.

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Same here Drew!

--- On Wed, 10/20/10, Drew Bolden <ditto6891@... wrote:
Subject: Re: [HellsArmy666] HELP!!! ~Did Destruction Ritual Against Xtianity Tonight
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 4:29 AM

Hail Satan

[/TD]

If i recall correctly i don't think Father or the gods like twin circles.  Whatever you were doing i don't think it is what they like or of Spiritual Satanism.  Your probably pissing them off.  This isn't the Neo-Pegan/Wiccan forum.  Sorry
Drew

Sent: Wed, October 20, 2010 1:41:17 PM

To all,   I am sorry for the rushed email before. I was in a hurry and wanted to get as much out into the open as possible. First off, the name of my Tribe, or Brethren/Sisterhood are the Trinity Flames. There are a little short of thirty members in our group; it was set up in an aim to spread the word further about our Father and to inform others of our Fathers intentions. We had once believed that our Father would come and deliver us into the new Era, protecting us and guiding us through our destiny. We gave our souls to him in the hope that he would come when we need him most.   Unfortunately, I was betrayed by a few members of the Flames, who were Xtians. The ritual I did was perfect in every way, we had an Inner Circle (There were five there, myself included and ten on the Outer Circle;) so, obviously there were fifteen of us in the room at the time. All seemed to be going so perfectly until one of the Sisters broke from the Outer Circle and stepped up intending on taking my 'crown'. One of the Inner Circle then broke formation and although it seemed that she was there to be by my side, it turns out that I was wrong. I was attacked, and they swore to me that no matter what I tried, my Father would never protect me, and it seems that it may be right. Since I was pushed from the Flames, I have been in hiding. Three of the thirty also left, but refuse to come anywhere near me.   I have tried so much to make things right, cleansing and such but it's all in vain. He does not listen to me, he does not respond. I feel as though I have been abandoned by my Father... Perhaps it is his way of saying that I must do something on my own, instead of relying on him and my Sisters. Or maybe he has chosen to banish me from his kingdom and his army... I do not know, but whatever the reason I am alone.   Regards to you all, Pixie      

Hail Satan

<td val[/IMG]Dear Sister First off let me assure you that you are NOT alone. You're never alone. That being said it appears to me that your tribe is slightly mis-led concerning Father Satan's true intentions. Believing that Father Satan will come and deliver us into a new era is the same trap the christians have been caught in concerning Jesus. For almost 2000 years now they've been told that Jesus is coming back to rapture them into heaven and restore the earth. It's very easy to get deceived like that because most people are always looking for some god outside themselves to save them. Next thing you know you're involved in some church, coven, or cult (whatever you want to call it) and suddenly you have one or two people who are on some kind of power trip that decide they have all the authority given to them by whatever god the group is worshipping. They'll claim they hear directly from that god and that you should obey whatever they tell you. How do I know this? Because I was in a christian cult for 13 years. I learned my lesson just a few months ago not to be to eager to meet other Satanists. Especially if they're newbies. There are a lot of people out there who have alterior motives and often times are deceived by astral entities masquerading as Father Satan or maybe one of the other demons. Or like what happened in your group where there were christians masquerading as Satanists. Satanism is about self empowerment. It's about learning to become your own god. Satan helps us do that on our own, we don't need a group or a tribe. If those people won't have anything to do with you then that's their loss not yours. My impression about all this is that Father is trying to teach you the same lesson he taught me. I learned to just stay on course, keep meditating and learning, and when the time is right I will meet the people I am destined to be with which takes patience. Father is big on patience. Hang in there and keep your chin up, and remember YOU"RE NOT ALONE.   Hail Father Satan!          
--- On Wed, 10/20/10, Yoko M <faithfuldaughter888@... wrote:
Date: Wednesday, October 20, 2010, 2:41 PM

Hail Satan

[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]Kenny,  I like your e-mail.

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:39 PM

<td vAl[/IMG] Dear Sister First off let me assure you that you are NOT alone. You're never alone. That being said it appears to me that your tribe is slightly mis-led concerning Father Satan's true intentions. Believing that Father Satan will come and deliver us into a new era is the same trap the christians have been caught in concerning Jesus. For almost 2000 years now they've been told that Jesus is coming back to rapture them into heaven and restore the earth. It's very easy to get deceived like that because most people are always looking for some god outside themselves to save them. Next thing you know you're involved in some church, coven, or cult (whatever you want to call it) and suddenly you have one or two people who are on some kind of power trip that decide they have all the authority given to them by whatever god the group is worshipping. They'll claim they hear directly from that god and that you should obey whatever they tell you. How do I know this? Because I was in a christian cult for 13 years. I learned my lesson just a few months ago not to be to eager to meet other Satanists. Especially if they're newbies. There are a lot of people out there who have alterior motives and often times are deceived by astral entities masquerading as Father Satan or maybe one of the other demons. Or like what happened in your group where there were christians masquerading as Satanists. Satanism is about self empowerment. It's about learning to become your own god. Satan helps us do that on our own, we don't need a group or a tribe. If those people won't have anything to do with you then that's their loss not yours. My impression about all this is that Father is trying to teach you the same lesson he taught me. I learned to just stay on course, keep meditating and learning, and when the time is right I will meet the people I am destined to be with which takes patience. Father is big on patience. Hang in there and keep your chin up, and remember YOU"RE NOT ALONE.   Hail Father Satan!          

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]

I like the way you worded yor reply Kenny... many many people are decieved by various sects and sucked into something they really know not. Empower your own self... it is truly all about you... Ave666

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM, John Arispe <j666ohn111@... wrote:

<td val[/IMG]Kenny,  I like your e-mail.

--- On Thu, 10/21/10, Kenny Lane <kenny.lane@... wrote:
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Date: Thursday, October 21, 2010, 12:39 PM

<td val[/IMG] Dear Sister First off let me assure you that you are NOT alone. You're never alone. That being said it appears to me that your tribe is slightly mis-led concerning Father Satan's true intentions. Believing that Father Satan will come and deliver us into a new era is the same trap the christians have been caught in concerning Jesus. For almost 2000 years now they've been told that Jesus is coming back to rapture them into heaven and restore the earth. It's very easy to get deceived like that because most people are always looking for some god outside themselves to save them. Next thing you know you're involved in some church, coven, or cult (whatever you want to call it) and suddenly you have one or two people who are on some kind of power trip that decide they have all the authority given to them by whatever god the group is worshipping. They'll claim they hear directly from that god and that you should obey whatever they tell you. How do I know this? Because I was in a christian cult for 13 years. I learned my lesson just a few months ago not to be to eager to meet other Satanists. Especially if they're newbies. There are a lot of people out there who have alterior motives and often times are deceived by astral entities masquerading as Father Satan or maybe one of the other demons. Or like what happened in your group where there were christians masquerading as Satanists. Satanism is about self empowerment. It's about learning to become your own god. Satan helps us do that on our own, we don't need a group or a tribe. If those people won't have anything to do with you then that's their loss not yours. My impression about all this is that Father is trying to teach you the same lesson he taught me. I learned to just stay on course, keep meditating and learning, and when the time is right I will meet the people I am destined to be with which takes patience. Father is big on patience. Hang in there and keep your chin up, and remember YOU"RE NOT ALONE.   Hail Father Satan!          

Hail Satan

[/TD]
[/TD]

--
Flash - Shelly Cle[/IMG]

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back