Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Hello, my name is Denis.

denisp97

I am not certain how I should introduce myself, though I should say that I wish to become a Satanist. I am very inexperienced in religion, if I may call it that, and most information I have found is on the Internet.
I was baptised Catholic, unfortunately. I am not certain if this will disqualify me from becoming a Satanist... That being said, I have turned away from the Catholic Christian religion.
Where my path will lead is something I am uncertain of, and your guidance would be very much appreciated. Thank you.
Denis.

You should think of xian baptism as merely a pedophile asshole immersing a baby in water (secretly lusting after it, especially if it's a boy) while reciting stolen prayers to a fictitious god. Really, the xian baptism has no power and if it was a problem then almost all of us would have it because I think most of us had some sort of xian baptism forced to us when we were children. Including me. Another reason it doesn't count is that you didn't really choose it for yourself. In Spiritual Satanism, your intention counts more than most. If you didn't mean something but it was forced on you without your free will then it's totally null and void. Satan understands that things you didn't choose aren't really yours. This includes situations where underage people are forced to renounce Satan by their parents, or dragged to a xian church.

Hello and welcome. Study the JoyofSatan.com site and, as soon as you're ready, dedicate.

Someone once told me, "Never try lying to Satan."

I suppose the biggest challenge for me (So far haha) has been in learning the false paradigms of thought, pushed by the jews (and the loneliness sometimes)

It's worth it.

Hail Satan!
This group is here to answer any questions

So you're interested in Spiritual Satanism, the only actual form of Satanism there is?

If I were you I would introspect on it as to why, you can still Dedicate, but it's good to have a good head on your shoulders. You should know that Satanism does not entail a free ride with lotsa goodies, and being a king with your own scepter like the enemy promotes.

It's real work, and Dedication after Dedicating. In life everything takes diligence, it's not a spell here, and a lucky charm there, and everything is okey dokey. This also comes from the enemy. We do use spells, and runes, but we do so with knowledge of how to do such things on our own typically without help because we've been provided the knowledge on the JoS.

Again, I strongly suggest some level of introspection without getting bogged down by I dunno's, or well's, or maybe this's..

As Yoda said, you either do or do not, there is no try.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back