Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: EVERYBODY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.

Shannon Outlaw

ok first of all, if that occult guy cant make himself a billionaire, what makes you think he could help you! ? secondly why would you go to someone else when father and the demons could have helped you! they helped me and im movingout because of them :) so you kinda put yourself in that problem..hmm but you should try to get yourself together. hmm do rituals and keep up your meditations. clean up your aura since you are living with them. is there a way for you to go back to your room so that you could practice in privacy? ask the demons for assisstance so that you could atleast get your own room...
-----Original Message-----
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:48:09 pm
To: [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] EVERYBODY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.

Greetings,
My name is Priestley Eshioname Eshiogbo Dania. I'm a 19 yr old boy, my birthday is 9/march/92, and i dedicated my soul to Satan/Enki on my eighteen b'day. I'm a Nigerian. I woke up from sleep and did the dedication ritual hurriedly around 2am on my birthday as i didnt want anyone to be aware, the only cloth i had on me was a boxer and my little brother was in the same room but he was fast asleep. My Dad and mum are hardcore xtain fundamentalist and they hate the occult so badly; my dad is the pastor of foursquare church Nigeria in our area and my mum is a co-pastress. I was once the head usher of our area's RCCG church for almost a year from my 15th to my 16th b'day and i have a good knowlegde on how xtain churches operate. I gave my life to jewsus at 8 years old and i got baptized at 15 by the zonal pastor. My childbirth at a private hospital was incredible; I was born as a dead baby, and certified dead. I didnt even cry, i never responded to the oxygen and injections given to me by the doctors

omg so u never went back to school??? are you still in nigeria i think you need to get away from your family-fast.!! :-s
--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

ok first of all, if that occult guy cant make himself a billionaire, what makes you think he could help you! ? secondly why would you go to someone else when father and the demons could have helped you! they helped me and im movingout because of them :) so you kinda put yourself in that problem..hmm but you should try to get yourself together. hmm do rituals and keep up your meditations. clean up your aura since you are living with them. is there a way for you to go back to your room so that you could practice in privacy? ask the demons for assisstance so that you could atleast get your own room...

Greetings,
My name is Priestley Eshioname Eshiogbo Dania. I'm a 19 yr old boy, my birthday is 9/march/92, and i dedicated my soul to Satan/Enki on my eighteen b'day. I'm a Nigerian. I woke up from sleep and did the dedication ritual hurriedly around 2am on my birthday as i didnt want anyone to be aware, the only cloth i had on me was a boxer and my little brother was in the same room but he was fast asleep. My Dad and mum are hardcore xtain fundamentalist and they hate the occult so badly; my dad is the pastor of foursquare church Nigeria in our area and my mum is a co-pastress. I was once the head usher of our area's RCCG church for almost a year from my 15th to my 16th b'day and i have a good knowlegde on how xtain churches operate. I gave my life to jewsus at 8 years old and i got baptized at 15 by the zonal pastor. My childbirth at a private hospital was incredible; I was born as a dead baby, and certified dead. I didnt even cry, i never responded to the oxygen and injections given to me by the doctors

<td val[/IMG]leave them finish school get a degree in somethingso you can make alot of money and as kfather satan to help you out. then once your done thank father and throw it back in their faces for their lies

http://www.replyforall.co[/IMG http://replyforall.co[/IMG
--- On Thu, 3/31/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
To: [email protected]
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 6:48 PM

Greetings,
My name is Priestley Eshioname Eshiogbo Dania. I'm a 19 yr old boy, my birthday is 9/march/92, and i dedicated my soul to Satan/Enki on my eighteen b'day. I'm a Nigerian. I woke up from sleep and did the dedication ritual hurriedly around 2am on my birthday as i didnt want anyone to be aware, the only cloth i had on me was a boxer and my little brother was in the same room but he was fast asleep. My Dad and mum are hardcore xtain fundamentalist and they hate the occult so badly; my dad is the pastor of foursquare church Nigeria in our area and my mum is a co-pastress. I was once the head usher of our area's RCCG church for almost a year from my 15th to my 16th b'day and i have a good knowlegde on how xtain churches operate. I gave my life to jewsus at 8 years old and i got baptized at 15 by the zonal pastor. My childbirth at a private hospital was incredible; I was born as a dead baby, and certified dead. I didnt even cry, i never responded to the oxygen and injections given to me by the doctors but i came to life after about an hour or so, i was not even bathed by the nurses who left my dead body to my mum. During this process, my dad and mum were deeply praying and crying to jewsus on my dead body asking that i come to life and i came alive.They have never had any aorta of spiritual powers, moreso they are dead low spiritually: . I have not progressed since i came to Satan, as i have not began a serious meditation program due to the lack of privacy. I gave some money to an occult master here in Nigeria to help me do some money rituals which could make me a billionaire. I did this a month after my dedication to Satan, i never knew it could involve the blood sacrifice of pigeons to an indian spirit princess(though i wasnt present at the sacrifice).The money i gave to the occult man was my second year university school fees, accomodation fee, my feeding money and my pocket money; this happened early last year. I dropped out of school as i result of this. I thought i was doing the right thing, thinking that i would break away from christainity forever and i would use the occult wealth to crush christainity here in Nigeria. For a whole year, (2010 to present) the occult man kept prosponing the delivery of the occult wealth talisman(and others) to me becuase i didnt complete his fees. Sometimes he refused to contact me. I never told anyone about this. January this year, my dad who never knew i wasnt a student anymore, gave me my third year fees and accomodation fee. I used the money to get a private room of myself and built an altar to Satan and bought some coloured candles and other items. I also completed the occult fee. My school is about 7 to 8 hours drive from my home, so my dad couldnt suspect anything. When i settled down in my private room, I wasnt even able to meditate. I became so tired, couldnt get out of bed, i became lazy and unkept. Though i did some standard ritual to Satan. My school went on strike february this year. I refused to go back home becuase i was scared of telling my harsh and angry dad that i was a drop out. My mum kept crying and pleading over the phone that i should come back home. I told them over the phone that i was a dropout and a Satanist. They said they were not not angry with me and i should come home. Before i got home i did a ritual to Father Satan on the 7th of March 2011 and i prayed Him for a monogamous love/sexual relationship with a compatible Goddess, though i'm not open spiritually. I went back home and My parents demanded some explanations. This was where i lied about Satan my relationship. I wondered how they would feel if they knew that all my tenets of belief of Satanism was based on a website(JoS). So i cooked up a long story of Satan had been appearing to me right from my childhood, how Satan communicated to me physically, how Satan protected me from angels from angels who also appeared to me to attack me and how Satan discouraged from jewsus. I also told them how Satan asked me not to give the money to occult man becuase it involved blood sacrifice. I also lied that the occult man appeared spiritually to me, this was not; i contacted the occult temple through a Sex magazine(i have been addicted to masturbation right from age 13 till now). I didnt tell my parents about my altar. I also told my parents that Satan showed me the contradictions in the bible which is not true; i took them from skepticsannotatedbible.com. In my foolish thought i believed they would talk not bash and curse Satan. But this was the opposite, they said Satan was responsible: for my dropping out of school, the occult man and all the troubles in my life. My parents curse Satan and our Gods(Demons), called them liars and evil. Though my parents dont know the truth as they are working on me in line with my cooked up story. When I told my parents that Satan is God, they would start crying, and begging me to forget Satan. Somebody advice me pls! They have forced jewsus on me.
[/TD]

okay first of all father hasnt left you! he is very very understanding. when you pray to that jesus entity renounce him in you head and ask father and ask father and the demons to get you out of that situation. trust me they understand. he would leav if you mean everythin you say when you pray to the enemy. father knows your pain. stay close to father an ty to meditate. it is very hard at first but thats how it is for alot of us because the body and mind is not use to meditation. when i started i would get so frustrated that i woul almost go crazy lol bu remmber patience is important. try to meditat in a cold area or cold shower. you must ignore the heat and ontol you breathing an relax. things will unfold or you. trust in father! he knows what hes doing. alot if us go through having xian family members! i assure you things will com into play. but still try to meditate and atleast start by cleanin your aura so that it will protect you from the xian thoughtforms and energy. as for when you were born more than likely it was father because he keeps his children here on earth for a reason even way before we dedicate and are young. you were meant to be here in this life. dont worry. :) we are here for questions and concerns you have! hail father and the mighty gods!
Date: Friday, April 01, 2011 5:13:50 am
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EVERYBODY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.

Thanks, Shannon but It is not that easy. I have the private room very faraway from my home (two states away from home). The last time i ran away from home with my dad's church money which he kept in a safe, my ever-angry dad arrested me with the police, and i lied that i was kidnapped. My dad stopped the case to avoid the police jailing me and took me back home. Anytime i refuse to show
up at home, my mum would start crying, she would stop eating and become very sick. I dont know what to do. Right now, they made it compulsory that i must attend the church. I think i tried my best, but they become so grieved whenever i refuse to pray. I have taken another entrance form to a university near our home cos i wanna go back to school. I do gasp for breath anytime i try to meditate(i develop a very tight chest) and also i begin to feel hot and i start sweating heavily; it really discourages me. Though naturally i'm extremely sensitive to heat and i sweat a lot as a result. I have always admired Father Satan before i

<td val[/IMG]The great thing about coming out to your family like I did,is you don't have to hide anymore.That is provided that you have not harmed yourself by doing so.I sent a blanket e-mail to all my family(most of whom are pastors and ministers)And told them NOT to send ANY xtian bullshit to our house,and that I have dedicated my life to Him.Have not heard from them since,which is just fine with us.
Stay stong in Satan,he cares for you more than that fake jewsus could ever.
Hail Satan!
BG
--- On Thu, 3/31/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Date: Thursday, March 31, 2011, 6:48 PM

Greetings,
My name is Priestley Eshioname Eshiogbo Dania. I'm a 19 yr old boy, my birthday is 9/march/92, and i dedicated my soul to Satan/Enki on my eighteen b'day. I'm a Nigerian. I woke up from sleep and did the dedication ritual hurriedly around 2am on my birthday as i didnt want anyone to be aware, the only cloth i had on me was a boxer and my little brother was in the same room but he was fast asleep. My Dad and mum are hardcore xtain fundamentalist and they hate the occult so badly; my dad is the pastor of foursquare church Nigeria in our area and my mum is a co-pastress. I was once the head usher of our area's RCCG church for almost a year from my 15th to my 16th b'day and i have a good knowlegde on how xtain churches operate. I gave my life to jewsus at 8 years old and i got baptized at 15 by the zonal pastor. My childbirth at a private hospital was incredible; I was born as a dead baby, and certified dead. I didnt even cry, i never responded to the oxygen and injections given to me by the doctors but i came to life after about an hour or so, i was not even bathed by the nurses who left my dead body to my mum. During this process, my dad and mum were deeply praying and crying to jewsus on my dead body asking that i come to life and i came alive.They have never had any aorta of spiritual powers, moreso they are dead low spiritually: . I have not progressed since i came to Satan, as i have not began a serious meditation program due to the lack of privacy. I gave some money to an occult master here in Nigeria to help me do some money rituals which could make me a billionaire. I did this a month after my dedication to Satan, i never knew it could involve the blood sacrifice of pigeons to an indian spirit princess(though i wasnt present at the sacrifice).The money i gave to the occult man was my second year university school fees, accomodation fee, my feeding money and my pocket money; this happened early last year. I dropped out of school as i result of this. I thought i was doing the right thing, thinking that i would break away from christainity forever and i would use the occult wealth to crush christainity here in Nigeria. For a whole year, (2010 to present) the occult man kept prosponing the delivery of the occult wealth talisman(and others) to me becuase i didnt complete his fees. Sometimes he refused to contact me. I never told anyone about this. January this year, my dad who never knew i wasnt a student anymore, gave me my third year fees and accomodation fee. I used the money to get a private room of myself and built an altar to Satan and bought some coloured candles and other items. I also completed the occult fee. My school is about 7 to 8 hours drive from my home, so my dad couldnt suspect anything. When i settled down in my private room, I wasnt even able to meditate. I became so tired, couldnt get out of bed, i became lazy and unkept. Though i did some standard ritual to Satan. My school went on strike february this year. I refused to go back home becuase i was scared of telling my harsh and angry dad that i was a drop out. My mum kept crying and pleading over the phone that i should come back home. I told them over the phone that i was a dropout and a Satanist. They said they were not not angry with me and i should come home. Before i got home i did a ritual to Father Satan on the 7th of March 2011 and i prayed Him for a monogamous love/sexual relationship with a compatible Goddess, though i'm not open spiritually. I went back home and My parents demanded some explanations. This was where i lied about Satan my relationship. I wondered how they would feel if they knew that all my tenets of belief of Satanism was based on a website(JoS). So i cooked up a long story of Satan had been appearing to me right from my childhood, how Satan communicated to me physically, how Satan protected me from angels from angels who also appeared to me to attack me and how Satan discouraged from jewsus. I also told them how Satan asked me not to give the money to occult man becuase it involved blood sacrifice. I also lied that the occult man appeared spiritually to me, this was not; i contacted the occult temple through a Sex magazine(i have been addicted to masturbation right from age 13 till now). I didnt tell my parents about my altar. I also told my parents that Satan showed me the contradictions in the bible which is not true; i took them from skepticsannotatedbible.com. In my foolish thought i believed they would talk not bash and curse Satan. But this was the opposite, they said Satan was responsible: for my dropping out of school, the occult man and all the troubles in my life. My parents curse Satan and our Gods(Demons), called them liars and evil. Though my parents dont know the truth as they are working on me in line with my cooked up story. When I told my parents that Satan is God, they would start crying, and begging me to forget Satan. Somebody advice me pls! They have forced jewsus on me.
[/TD]

<td val[/IMG]The fact that you are concerned is proof that Satan has not left you.And remember its just a fucking building,of which Father has authority in.I heard it said on other posts,to use that time to get closer to Satan.Even do destruction spells while you are their,if you choose.But most of all remember that NO ONE can keep you from Satan but you.And he loves you no matter what.
Hail Satan!
BG 

--- On Fri, 4/1/11, wizardpriest@... <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Subject: [JoyofSatan666] Re: EVERYBODY PLEASE CHECK THIS OUT.
Date: Friday, April 1, 2011, 5:28 AM

Thanks, Shannon but It is not that easy. I have the private room very faraway from my home (two states away from home). The last time i ran away from home with my dad's church money which he kept in a safe, my ever-angry dad arrested me with the police, and i lied that i was kidnapped. My dad stopped the case to avoid the police jailing me and took me back home. Anytime i refuse to show
up at home, my mum would start crying, she would stop eating and become very sick. I dont know what to do. Right now, they made it compulsory that i must attend the church. I think i tried my best, but they become so grieved whenever i refuse to pray. I have taken another entrance form to a university near our home cos i wanna go back to school. I do gasp for breath anytime i try to meditate(i develop a very tight chest) and also i begin to feel hot and i start sweating heavily; it really discourages me. Though naturally i'm extremely sensitive to heat and i sweat a lot as a result. I have always admired Father Satan before i became a teen, when i have never even heard anything good about Him; i just felt He wasnt bad. The occult man to my understanding is very wealthy and he called me on phone last week, to travel down to his temple and pick up my items. I have been praying to jewsus during the xtain morning/evening devotion, out of my parent's demand to make them happy. And i'm scared that Satan has left me alone throughout this lifetime as a result. If Father Satan has truly left me: I go the occult temple for their wealth and i will do unimaginable and unhuman things to xtains throughout my life. Pls has Satan left me? What should i do? Who brought me back to life when i was a dead baby?
--- [/IMG][email protected], "Shannon Outlaw" <soutlaw92@... wrote:

To: <a rel="nofollow">[email protected]

Greetings,
[/TD]

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:
Greetings,
First of all nothing with father should be in a hurry and your suppose to bathe before the dedication for respect and sincerity not in boxers and nervous because of your parents seeing you. You shouldve waited. Second of all satanism is not about giving your money to some guy for a get rich quick spell. Satanism is about gaining knowledge and empowering yourself. I think you have really messed up and done the opposite that satanism is about. You should have a serious talk with your parents and tell them to respect your way of life its part of being an adult. Second if they don't accept because their too brainwashed to act like adults get a job get your own place and star all over and ask father for forgiveness and start fresh on some meditations and control and everything will start getting into place. Everything you said you did was nothing but chaos!!! Good luck

Believe me - I'm an expert on keeping Satanic privacy.

Using your physical voice is not necessary for vibration/chanting. In fact, the astral voice may be more powerful when it comes to chanting.
Here's an post I wrote on this topic.

___________________________________________________________________________________________
8  8  8  8  8  8  8  8
AVE OMNES DOMINUS LUCIFER!
http://ibleedhandsanitizer.tumblr.com
just put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy
i'll make you scream, baby
as long as you pay me

--- In [email protected], "wizardpriest@..." <wizardpriest@... wrote:

Greetings,

xtremely touching mate...I'm not yet a satanist but i do belive satan can help you, have faith in him, keep your intentions good, satan is not about vengance or evil. I am lucky enough to have a mother who does not judge me and allows me to make my own desire. I honostly wish there was more i could say but i have never been in a situation like that, all i know is in the end its your choice and no one els should stand in your way, if you must, keep doing it private and keep Satan out of conversation when dealing with your parents. They cant force you to do anything. :) Best of luck!

Hail Satan.

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "Matali Noka" <government.hooker@... wrote:

Believe me - I'm an expert on keeping Satanic privacy.

Using your physical voice is not necessary for vibration/chanting. In
fact, the astral voice may be more powerful when it comes to chanting.
Here's an post I wrote on this topic.
<http://groups.yahoo.com/group/JoyofSata ... sage/32879

________________________________________________________________________\
<http://ibleedhandsanitizer.tumblr.com/
just put your hands on me, John F. Kennedy
i'll make you scream, baby
as long as you pay me

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "wizardpriest@"
<wizardpriest@ wrote:

Greetings,
My name is Priestley Eshioname Eshiogbo Dania. I'm a 19 yr old boy, my
birthday is 9/march/92, and i dedicated my soul to Satan/Enki on my
eighteen b'day. I'm a Nigerian. I woke up from sleep and did the
dedication ritual hurriedly around 2am on my birthday as i didnt want
anyone to be aware, the only cloth i had on me was a boxer and my
little brother was in the same room but he was fast asleep. My Dad and
mum are hardcore xtain fundamentalist and they hate the occult so badly;
my dad is the pastor of foursquare church Nigeria in our area and my mum
is a co-pastress. I was once the head usher of our area's RCCG church
for almost a year from my 15th to my 16th b'day and i have a good
knowlegde on how xtain churches operate. I gave my life to jewsus at 8
years old and i got baptized at 15 by the zonal pastor. My childbirth at
a private hospital was incredible; I was born as a dead baby, and
certified dead. I didnt even cry, i never responded to the oxygen and
injections given to me by the doctors but i came to life after about an
hour or so, i was not even bathed by the nurses who left my dead body to
my mum. During this process, my dad and mum were deeply praying and
crying to jewsus on my dead body asking that i come to life and i came
alive.They have never had any aorta of spiritual powers, moreso they are
dead low spiritually: . I have not progressed since i came to Satan, as
i have not began a serious meditation program due to the lack of
privacy. I gave some money to an occult master here in Nigeria to help
me do some money rituals which could make me a billionaire. I did this a
month after my dedication to Satan, i never knew it could involve the
blood sacrifice of pigeons to an indian spirit princess(though i wasnt
present at the sacrifice).The money i gave to the occult man was my
second year university school fees, accomodation fee, my feeding money
and my pocket money; this happened early last year. I dropped out of
school as i result of this. I thought i was doing the right thing,
thinking that i would break away from christainity forever and i would
use the occult wealth to crush christainity here in Nigeria. For a whole
year, (2010 to present) the occult man kept prosponing the delivery of
the occult wealth talisman(and others) to me becuase i didnt complete
his fees. Sometimes he refused to contact me. I never told anyone about
this. January this year, my dad who never knew i wasnt a student
anymore, gave me my third year fees and accomodation fee. I used the
money to get a private room of myself and built an altar to Satan and
bought some coloured candles and other items. I also completed the
occult fee. My school is about 7 to 8 hours drive from my home, so my
dad couldnt suspect anything. When i settled down in my private room, I
wasnt even able to meditate. I became so tired, couldnt get out of bed,
i became lazy and unkept. Though i did some standard ritual to Satan. My
school went on strike february this year. I refused to go back home
becuase i was scared of telling my harsh and angry dad that i was a drop
out. My mum kept crying and pleading over the phone that i should come
back home. I told them over the phone that i was a dropout and a
Satanist. They said they were not not angry with me and i should come
home. Before i got home i did a ritual to Father Satan on the 7th of
March 2011 and i prayed Him for a monogamous love/sexual relationship
with a compatible Goddess, though i'm not open spiritually. I went back
home and My parents demanded some explanations. This was where i lied
about Satan my relationship. I wondered how they would feel if they knew
that all my tenets of belief of Satanism was based on a website(JoS). So
i cooked up a long story of Satan had been appearing to me right from my
childhood, how Satan communicated to me physically, how Satan protected
me from angels from angels who also appeared to me to attack me and how
Satan discouraged from jewsus. I also told them how Satan asked me not
to give the money to occult man becuase it involved blood sacrifice. I
also lied that the occult man appeared spiritually to me, this was not;
i contacted the occult temple through a Sex magazine(i have been
addicted to masturbation right from age 13 till now). I didnt tell my
parents about my altar. I also told my parents that Satan showed me the
contradictions in the bible which is not true; i took them from
skepticsannotatedbible.com. In my foolish thought i believed they would
talk not bash and curse Satan. But this was the opposite, they said
Satan was responsible: for my dropping out of school, the occult man
and all the troubles in my life. My parents curse Satan and our
Gods(Demons), called them liars and evil. Though my parents dont know
the truth as they are working on me in line with my cooked up story.
When I told my parents that Satan is God, they would start crying, and
begging me to forget Satan. Somebody advice me pls! They have forced
jewsus on me.

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back