Welcome to our New Forums!

Our forums have been upgraded and expanded!

Re: Does anyone know what this was?

jeremy montoya

When that happen did you feel any sort of presence? If it was discomforting energy then it was most likely the enemy or just some kind of nasty spirit. But if it felt calming and comfortable it was most likely one of our Gods. You cant add any more details? Hail Satan 666
------------------------------
On Thu, Aug 9, 2012 3:13 PM PDT nicknesredna wrote:

Hi everybody!

I'm recently dedicated (have been for a a week and a half), but prior to that, I had been reading JoS website for a couple of weeks.

I started trance training before my dedication.
After I dedicated, I started the spiritual warfare program.
I am currently doing the visualization exercises.

So to get to the point: a couple of days ago, I tried the energy meditation, while in a light / medium trance, for the first time.
If i remember correctly, it made me feel "energized@ or "aware".

So when I was done, I went to the refrigerator in the kitchen to get some skinproduct for my face before going to bed.
I had to go through a "long" hallway to get there from the living room (30 feet).

I then went through the hallway again, to the bathroom where i put my skin product on my face. I went back to the kitchen again, and put the creme in the refrigerator.
I turned the kitchen lights off and went to the hallway.
Now, right besides the door to the kitchen, there is a mirror.
When i walked past the mirror, with my peripheral sight i saw something.

I took a few steps and I got a strange feeling in my body, especially my head (felt like the 6th chakra) and felt fear.
I immediatly jumped forward and around into a fighting position (I'm into martial arts and it was a reflex).
A small piece of paper flew up from the small table below the mirror, and down onto the floor.

I was shocked as I had never experienced anything like this (even though I don't know what it was), and stood there for a couple of seconds and then just went to my room.

I have been thinking a lot about this, and when I think back now, I remember seeing a face and the upper body of something / someone right behind me in the mirror. I usually remember certain things pretty well in details, and what I saw in the mirror had black hair. Looked like a woman but I'm not sure. At first, it
followed my steps while looking at my neck / head (not in the mirror).
When i started paying attention to the mirror it looked me in the eyes (in the mirror).
And that was when i jumped around.

That was my story and i hoped that someone could explain what this was?

Was is a Demon, or an enemy trying to scare me? I did feel fear when walking past that area the following days, but it might just be because I have never experienced anything like this.
However I don't want to be disrespectful in any way if it was a friendly demon.

I would also like to introduce myself. I am 16 years old and from Denmark (that explains my english).
I accidently stumbled by the JoS website, and I remembered
that i had seen it before.
Then i started reading and reading and it all made a lot of sense to me.
I knew this was the real deal when one day i was laying in the back of a car and looking through the back windows.
This day i had been thinking very much about a specific Demon.

So when i was almost home, I looked to the sky.
I am so certain that I saw a face in the sky, and it kinda looked like the goat in the baphomet just without the horns. I can't help but think that this was a message from someone.

A couple of days later I did my dedication ritual.

Sorry for the long post, but I remember everything in details.

Hail Satan!

hi there,
Was there something special on the piece of paper that
flew from the table onto the floor?
it wanted your attention with it perhaps
Interesting...

You enter fighting position...
Well atleast you did not let your guard down ;-)
Not making fun of you or anything, i dont make jokes
about subjects like this.
But you know what i mean with it right?

I know also that these things are verry real.

When i was about 5 years old it started for me,
And i don't mean happy things.... i heard things.
Like i was a witness, like you hear a car crash around the
corner where you are walking and you can hear people cry and scream.
Gives you an idea of what i heard...

When i was 10 or so i saw something and was scared crazy allmost.
But there was something that helped me get out the room i was in.
I was in my bed and also at night.

the hearing part was during the day btw on a cemetary/graveyard...

But these two events are a long story.
And i have questions about these two events also
to be honest, so you are NOT the only one with questions
about subjects like this..
And i also dont wanna make this post to long :)

BAck to you:

It followed your steps looked at you and from what i can make of it
you did not look at her directly but you did into the mirror.
You stared into her eyes...
black hair she had you said?
Clothes, do you remember that?

This is verry good of you if it was a friendly Demon/God/Goddes:
-However I don't want to be -disrespectful -in any way if it was a friendly demon.

I dont know if it was friendly but i am sure someone can help you on this board.
But you perhaps allready answered your own question....?

Was that the only thing you saw before Dedicating yourself to Father Satan?

Take care and peace!

Hail Father Satan !

--- In [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url], "nicknesredna" <nicknesredna@... wrote:

Hi everybody!

I'm recently dedicated (have been for a a week and a half), but prior to that, I had been reading JoS website for a couple of weeks.

I started trance training before my dedication.
After I dedicated, I started the spiritual warfare program.
I am currently doing the visualization exercises.

So to get to the point: a couple of days ago, I tried the energy meditation, while in a light / medium trance, for the first time.
If i remember correctly, it made me feel "energized@ or "aware".

So when I was done, I went to the refrigerator in the kitchen to get some skinproduct for my face before going to bed.
I had to go through a "long" hallway to get there from the living room (30 feet).

I then went through the hallway again, to the bathroom where i put my skin product on my face. I went back to the kitchen again, and put the creme in the refrigerator.
I turned the kitchen lights off and went to the hallway.
Now, right besides the door to the kitchen, there is a mirror.
When i walked past the mirror, with my peripheral sight i saw something.

I took a few steps and I got a strange feeling in my body, especially my head (felt like the 6th chakra) and felt fear.
I immediatly jumped forward and around into a fighting position (I'm into martial arts and it was a reflex).
A small piece of paper flew up from the small table below the mirror, and down onto the floor.

I was shocked as I had never experienced anything like this (even though I don't know what it was), and stood there for a couple of seconds and then just went to my room.

I have been thinking a lot about this, and when I think back now, I remember seeing a face and the upper body of something / someone right behind me in the mirror. I usually remember certain things pretty well in details, and what I saw in the mirror had black hair. Looked like a woman but I'm not sure. At first, it
followed my steps while looking at my neck / head (not in the mirror).
When i started paying attention to the mirror it looked me in the eyes (in the mirror).
And that was when i jumped around.

That was my story and i hoped that someone could explain what this was?

Was is a Demon, or an enemy trying to scare me? I did feel fear when walking past that area the following days, but it might just be because I have never experienced anything like this.
However I don't want to be disrespectful in any way if it was a friendly demon.

I would also like to introduce myself. I am 16 years old and from Denmark (that explains my english).
I accidently stumbled by the JoS website, and I remembered
that i had seen it before.
Then i started reading and reading and it all made a lot of sense to me.
I knew this was the real deal when one day i was laying in the back of a car and looking through the back windows.
This day i had been thinking very much about a specific Demon.

So when i was almost home, I looked to the sky.
I am so certain that I saw a face in the sky, and it kinda looked like the goat in the baphomet just without the horns. I can't help but think that this was a message from someone.

A couple of days later I did my dedication ritual.

Sorry for the long post, but I remember everything in details.

Hail Satan!

Al Jilwah: Chapter IV

"It is my desire that all my followers unite in a bond of unity, lest those who are without prevail against them." - Satan

Back